Steins;Gate 0 thread

Steins;Gate 0 thread

Delete this

Okabe is a delusional beta faggot.

fuck

Can someone explain to me why in one of the endings Kagari looks like Yuki

I'm assuming you're referring to Vega and Altair? Kagari got plastic surgery so that she could look like Yuki. Kagari knew what Yuki looked like since she's from the future just like Suzuha. She wanted a way to get close to Mayuri without Suzuha knowing about it.

I didn't understand this either, did they actually explain it anywhere? I just don't see the point in revealing that at all.

no

Reyes did nothing wrong

I want to bully Maho!

Everyone here knows that Suzuha is best girl, right?

You spelled Moeka wrong.

Don't bully pre-schoolers!

Don't bully tiny scientists!

Kagari was programmed to defend Mayuri at all costs. Appearing to be one of her friends was one of the best ways to be around her constantly. Don't ask me why none of her friends heard about her foreign exchange program.

Reading this is all the right kinds of pain.

>yfw it only gets one cour

I want off Chiyomaru's wild ride.

Fuck wrong image.

Sup bitches, super hacka in the house

Are you lost?

Why does Okabe think she is stronger then him again?

MOEKA IS CUTE

Moeka's killed multiple innocent people.

>Don't ask me why none of her friends heard about her foreign exchange program.

Didn't Yuki only become friends with them during Comiket that summer? The real Yuki is implied to have been in Europe for a year or two at this point.

In the only timeline that matters, Moeka hasn't killed anybody.
And if you're including alternate possibilities, then both Kurisu and Okabe have the potential to murder uncountable quantities of innocents as well.

Subtle good taste

It seems we don't have the enthusiasm for another S;G thread after that last one. Take it easy for tonight.

Fuck this. I can't think of VR Kurisu the same ever again, cause it'd be [Kurisu] I'd be thinking about.

AMADEUS AMADEUS
AMADEUS
AMADEUS AMADEUS
AMADEUS

And then there's this.

>see thread
>know I can get spoiled
>click anyway

What's the meaningful difference there? Unless that was your point.

3 episodes in an WEW this is a snorefest.

Why you fags like this trash I have no idea. Tfw to intelegent posters, I guess.

How are you watching an anime that doesn't exist yet

>Anime
We went through the VN.

Did you not get the point of Zero? [Kurisu] is Kurisu

I wonder why we've been getting a stream of ADHD afflicted anons lately.

>Didn't Yuki only become friends with them during Comiket that summer? The real Yuki is implied to have been in Europe for a year or two at this point.

Yes. At first glance, it might seem odd, but she's a fairly recent addition to their group. At that point in time, they'd only ever known Kagari as Yuki, never the real Yuki, at least in V&A.

For the last time... How many times am I going to have to explain this?

Is this an ebic time travel reference? Cool my man.

More more more redundant and flat exposition delivered by static images? WOAH sounds like the superior format.... If the anime is boring I don't even want to know how dull the VN is.

>ur just dumn and don't get it
huh..... now I get it....

I didn't call you dumb, I called you developmentally challenged.

>Is this an ebic time travel reference?
No, this is a Steins;Gate 0 thread. Not a Steins;Gate thread. Steins;Gate 0 does not have an anime yet. I'm sorry you misunderstood.

Why did you hover over this? I thought you were trying to avoid spoilers.

Beta Suzuha>Alpha Suzuha

>walking into a 0 thread not wanting to get spoiled
>knew all along that you'd be spoiled

You disgust me

Delta Suzuha>All

Mah nigga

This is now a Suzuha thread

I'm surprisingly okay with this turn of events.

Not so fast!
Kagari has zero fanart though so go right ahead.

Why are all little girls fucking insane in S;G?

sa ga shi mono hitotsu

Dimedravels can do stuff to a young girl's mind.

Killing machine

...Sergeant Clean? You've got something on your face..

Please no.

Now picture how Okabe must've felt when Mayuri went off to save her Hikoboshi.

Almost done with the VN. Jesus Christ almost every scene from Vega and Altair is better than anything in the original series. I feel like the whole game was building up to this.

Maho

That's because it was. Vega & Altair was intended as the last ending before the true end.

I just wasn't expecting an explosive chapter like this after experiencing the PR route. Really glad I was wrong though

V&A is the best route by a long shot because it takes all the best parts from Epigraph and the Beta drama CD and sticks them in one route. It also added some new stuff that was just as good. There were only a few scenes in the PA branch that were on the same level as most of it.

V&A is really great and well put together unlike the other routes of 0, but I wouldn't put it over the original.

Vega and Altair shred my heart to pieces. I never knew just how best Mayuri is until that route, and seriously, Mayuri is the mad romanticist of madness.

Promised Rinascimento wasn't horrible at all, but I feel that more could be done to explore the 3000 loops that Okabe did for one, and Maho's understanding of will, AI and intelligence could've been explored more.

Did you forget? You're my hostage

I cried a bit.

PR was pretty rough in my opinion, whereas VA except for Kagari-Yuki tied up everything it did pretty nicely.

I think that's the problem with most of Zero. Lots of stuff wasn't explored as thouroughly as it should have been. It was to be expected though, there was no way they could ever fit the entire story of what happened on Beta into a VN. I just wish they gave MWC it's own route showing how all the pieces of Operation Skuld fell into place.

See the rest of the story in Steins;Gate 0.5!

>implying it wasn't already

>mfw

>only one cour
>Gehenna end
I wouldn't even be mad

I'd just be sad and glad too that they fucking animated it

It sounds silly but I really felt like I was watching a film or something when I played through VA. I can not fucking wait to see these scenes animated.

In all honesty if they're going to be making another which I can definitely see I hope it's Steins;Gate 3 on the Steins Gate world line.

fuck I'd be happy with 24 hours of the labomems just doing daily things
and more Maho
and OkaKuri

That would cause a hilarious shitstorm.

A series made up of Sagacious Wisdom style moments?

The whole chapter being animated is one thing that I anticipate the most for the anime.
They better find some way to shove the VN OP into the anime.

>SG world line
>Okabe meets Maho and teases her about things he knows about her
>Kurisu and Mayuri alive and happy
>Leskinen isn't shadow CIA
>Moeka and Braun aren't rounders
>lab mems just have parties at the lab and live happily ever after

pls

that would be like cocaine for me

I believe there's a drama CD of all of them alive and well

me neither, mostly because I need animated Leskinen in my life.

I am Mad Scientist! United States; CHAOS and EVADE!

I teared up when Mayuri proclaimed that she loves Okarin more than Kurisu does.
I teared up when she did that in Phenogram.

when is the new season