Literally every single one of my coworkers is divorced

Literally every single one of my coworkers is divorced

I work with 30 people, and all of them got divorced

They say shit like "He has four kids, three from his old marriage and his new wife had a kid too"

Just the other day I heard this monstrosity: "I went to see that movie with my ex-husband's daughter"

And when I was weirded out, every was like, it's so natural and part of life, user

What the fuck is wrong with the world?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mortality.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not bombing or mass shooting your office

dont worry, not everybody is born for greatness!!

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, but nobooooooooooooody caaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

jews.

When my parents split up when I was a kid I was "the divorced kid". They made fun of me for it.

I was also the fat kid.

Today it'd be normal and I would have been among the thinner people in class. And they say it's just an illusion that society is changing, as if it's just growing old.

/thread

Live stream your Sucide

Life expectations have doubled, staying married "forever" now actually means staying married beyond the age of 35

>women no longer obliged in any way to stay in marriages they want no further part in

Shocking stuff.

life expectancy was never actually 35

Why WOULDNT a woman get divorced.
They get divorced because we made it an option.
I propose
1) monogamy is a founding pillar of civilization
2) the church served to enforce this pillar
3) destruction of the church weakened it
4) feminism dismantled it
5) women at a certain age/period are now incentived to 'trade up' as they please

>marries at 30
>divorced at 35

My God, how come you havent killed yourself already?

>They made fun of me for it.
>I was also the fat kid.
This has to be Larping, nobody is fat here

Also this

its the reason this world is going to shit user

>This has to be Larping, nobody is fat here

Not compared to America but people are really swelling up.

This is why society is so fucked up right now OP

Its not called a broken home anymore, we prefer the term "modern family". You're welcome.

It was for the plebs, ie he 99% of the population. A large % of wives died in childbirth at some point and generally even mild diseases or injuries could and did kill off the majority before they could reach an old age.

>Life expectations have doubled, staying married "forever" now actually means staying married beyond the age of 35

Are you retarded? Life expectation hasn't been 40 since the neolithic.

Also, you're really deluded if you think people are looking to get remarried at 40 and 50 like they're going to find their true soulmate to live out the rest of their golden years. Being old sucks. People getting married again that late are just desperate not to die alone.

Isn't there a board called r9k for whining losers?

Why stay married when you can file a divorce, get 50% of his income for the rest of your life, take his kids and house and fuck Tyrone?

The most pathetic thing is people in their fifties, sixties and seventies still running around dating dozens of people when they've all got fully grown kids. Men and women sporadically deciding to divorce after 30 years for no apparent reason.

Marriage is out dated. I'm married but I suspect my kids won't be and just start their own families

>file a divorce, get 50% of his income for the rest of your life

Not everyone lives in the third world.

>implying Sup Forums and /r9k/ don't share a userbase

what the fuck is wrong with her face

>The loser in school joins pol

Really makes you think

Nobody wants to fuck tyrone, cuck.

Joins Sup Forums you mean. Sup Forums didn't exist. Neither did /new/.

You're here forever chum.

> soulmate
Are you 12? That's not what people in the past have married for. They married to procreate primarily and have a partner to have sex and split menial work with.

>tfw your parents divorcing as a child is one of the reasons you never believed in relationships

lol fuck gold-digging whores. the look on their faces is priceless when I call them out on that shit at bars

what do you mean you swedecuck?

arent your courts even more feminist than in the USA?

>attractive male in his late 20s (prime)
>goes out just to turn down roasties all night

this guy knows whats up, I have had roasties pay for my drinks and food, just to leave them at the table after "going to the bathroom"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you illiterate? Because the shit those people wrote to each other is poetic as fuck about love. They loved each other until death, something a modern whore will never know.

Why are they doing it? Because slut culture has told them promiscuity is a good thing

I'm getting a slight, sick, sense of schaudenfraude from this. Like it doesn't feel so alone. And even then, I won't be alone AND divorce-raped.

:^)

Proof that normies are waking up

The truth they dont want to to realize is that people generally lived just as long back then, the statistic was heavily skewed by much higher infant mortality rates.
Unfit children simply did not survive.
Now we abort fit children, and save the mutated retards.

>what do you mean you swedecuck?
>arent your courts even more feminist than in the USA?

I'm glad you put it that way because they are. And the feminist (second wave) solution was to strip alimony from the law. Because it was outmoded now that women had jobs and could support themselves.

>Are you 12? That's not what people in the past

First of all that is in reference to what's happening now, and it's addressing your argument about marriage habits. You seem to have no fucking clue what people remarrying are like, and especially no clue what happens at 40 and 50+.

> They married to procreate primarily and have a partner

You're trying to sum up marriage habits since the neolithic? Marriage has been a commodity, clan ties, the best offspring, true love, alliances, economic investment, a power grab, a peace deal.. every fucking thing you can imagine, depending on what time you're talking about and what culture.

>the statistic was heavily skewed by much higher infant mortality rates
Yes.
Now imagine that you included aborted babies in your nations mortality stats.
tip - it brings you down to about 50 years kek.

I'm 64 and very sober, and I find that all the people my age, myself included, regard one another with this very odd alarm. It's like we're all wise to one another and know what disgusting treacherous venal animals we are and the idea of being intimate with such an ugly sack of shit given to such treacherous propensities fills us with revulsion and fear. The only people that don't feel this way are drunks and dope addicts and other such out of control delusional idiots lost in the fog.

> wrote
Are you retarded? The vast majority of the population couldn't read or write. You're one of those tards who imagines he'd be a 1% er if he'd been born in the past, but you're not one now and you wouldn't have been one then.

Yes, rich people's lives have always included a search for something to make life more interesting, ever heard of the Maslow's pyramide? That's why rich countries like Usa and Japan have people marry so late in life btw, the population doesn't depend on marriage per se but would rather look for a "soulmate".

>The truth they dont want to to realize is that people generally lived just as long back then, the statistic was heavily skewed by much higher infant mortality rates.

Completely correct.

>Unfit children simply did not survive.
>Now we abort fit children

Ackchully, aborting birthed children has been normal in a large part of human history thanks to a lack of effective birth control.

They famously excavated an entire sewer full of infant corpses in Rome, dating back to common practice of leaving them there to die. There are even some passages about the cries of unwanted babies echoing in the sewers.

Romans did not believe infants had full human status and justified it that way. Other cultures had similar ideas. But make no mistake, mass abortion is not a new thing.

i see, its genius, unfortunately it wont work with american feminists because they are just posers, no feminist here actually cares about real women independence

as soon as something comes out that means responsibility for them, they will screech with their stinking pussies

It's not just children. A simple bacterial disease could and did wipe out entire cities before antiobiotics became a thing. A single infected cut you didn't have a tetanus shot for could do you in as well.

great when it's the second or third marriage ended too, you just have to laugh at them, they will try it again, and of course, it will end again

I can't disagree it really seems to be that way. Your system of law is also different. Yours is heavily case based and interpretation based, ours is based on law. "Without law, no crime" is usually cited to illustrate the principle.

I'm not quite sure how you could strip alimony laws in the US. A state decides it has to go and then it gets taken to the SC that rules in favour? Congress passing a bill to remove it? There's just so many different legal and financial interests involved it seems near impossible to get a good ruling.

Fucking fat nerd lmao. Did mummy and daddy not love you? Kys yourself.

>Without law, no crime
No wonder all the mussies can fuck as many kids as they want

Premarital sex is fucking cancer

So much of the problems the western world has today could all be stopped if people would just stop doing this

But this of course is going to be near impossible because we live in such a hyper-sexualized society

The difference being that those children were abandoned for a reason, the woman already having gone through the physical toil of pregnancy and birth.
Nowadays roasties get abortions to avoid the consequences of pregnancy altogether, which means the health of the unborn child is of little consequence.
All the while we use the full power of modern medicine to save infirm, mutated, or retarded infants, that would have been rightly abandoned in ancient rome.

Indeed, sometimes I feel like a Neo to all the bluepilled people I know

This argument doesn't hold. The reason why people didn't divorce before was the fact that people didn't marry for love but to make children and get a stable situation. My great-grandparents said "Love comes after the wedding, with time".
What we call "love" today was called "passion" at this time. Mariage based on passion can't last as long as the one based on family foundation.

Now we die of cancer and car accidents instead.
The fact is infant mortality rates were used to heavily skew the statistics of life expectancies in older civilizations.
Its a jewish scheme in order to say,
>"See goy? Moderism is for your own good. Accept the status quo, because you wouldnt have lived past 35 in ancient societies."
This is a lie, people could and often did live well into old age, even in primitive societies.

This is something I totally disagree with. The people that came from that time are so fucked up about sex and nudity and shit, they're truly insufferable. Sex is fine, provided you are clean about it. Trading your pussy to the guy with the most cash is what makes girls whores, not having multiple partners. You have to actually relate it in reverse to men to see it. There is no term slut for men because we fuck girls for pleasure or intimacy, not money and status. That's what women do that makes them sluts and whores. It has increased dramatically, but let's not get all prude about sex again because that isn't the answer.

>The reason why people didn't divorce before was the fact that people didn't marry for love but to make children and get a stable situation. My great-grandparents said "Love comes after the wedding, with time".
>What we call "love" today was called "passion" at this time. Mariage based on passion can't last as long as the one based on family foundation.
This

Because that's what they show in Hollywood movies. There's literally never a normal family. It is always a divorced one. The cold and hard truth is that marriage is a net loss for the man nowadays. You get nothing out of the marriage and a high chance to lose everything. Don't marry until you are 100% sure it will work out, keep her as a gf until then.

t. Retard

>Sex is fine, provided you are married.
Ftfy

>Fucking fat nerd lmao. Did mummy and daddy not love you?

My mom was pretty great actually. I lost the weight since. Part of the self improvement wave we had. Iron pill shit.

>No wonder all the mussies can fuck as many kids as they want

No, that's due to lack of enforcement. And it's actually harder for them to get away with under our system since there are no special exceptions, no individual cases to fuck around with and minimal jury trials. You can't just pay Shekelberg to get off, unless it's about economic crime or trying to hold CEOs accountable.

What's happening is much like in the UK with an entire sea of fifth columnist workers from cops to prosecutors just choosing not to follow the law, to let people go, combined with an avalanche of crime and a very small police force (I think we need to double the amount of cops just to be on par with the rest of Europe/per capita).

It's almost like we had a very peaceful law abiding society and it's not overwhelmed by this bullshit. Hmm.

>Nowadays roasties get abortions to avoid the consequences of pregnancy altogether

I think the pill would fall more heavily under that rubric. You do know most fetuses abort naturally right?

>All the while we use the full power of modern medicine to save infirm, mutated, or retarded infants

Now this is a horrible and growing problem. Our ability to save prematures has gotten scary good, but the consequences of saving them aren't getting better. And the morality of doing it is avoided completely.

It's like the inverse of the abortion argument. Suddenly the feelz before realz people are on the side of the fetus that should be allowed to die. We're talking kids with their lungs still outside their bodies, not developed right, being forced to be kept alive. To say nothing of the brain damage and defects in the ones that make it through childhood.

And this is happening at the same time we have 94% of Downies aborted in the womb.

t. virgins

MFW the makeup and filters are removed....

>t. i never got laid in high school, the post

mortality.org/

Check by yourself. This is true, infant mortality skewed the statistics but still, the probability to die in your 20's, 30's and 40's was just without match compared to today's ones. To make your statement correct, you should add "a reasonable individual which didn't drink 10 liters of pure alcohol a week and had a reasonable hygiene could live barely as long as today".

Ur a wizard neo

Get married for yourself and you will see how unpleasant it becomes after a decade.

You think im just shitposting without having seen the statistics?
I was given this redpill by another user, Ive seen the statistics, im passing on what i know.
You can stay bluepilled on this if you want, but ask yourself, why are you pushing a kike agenda right now?

lol you dumbfuck all those stats are women and you can basically explain them all by their gold-digging whore mentality. Num partners= looking for guy with more cash. Unhappy? Stacy married a richer guy than me whaaaa. Divorced? I married this guy because I thought he would be so successful but it turns out he's just like everyone else, so I fucked his boss in an attempt to trade up on him. Etc.

>nobody is fat here
>every Swede I see has baby cheeks and arm wings
You might not develop a gut like Americans, but you won’t beat our chiseled features. We become men at age 15. I met a Swedish guy through work who was 35 and he looked like a skinny fat kid. Not a youthful look, but a look as if he never grew up, just an old kid.

BRAA, dare I say it, PPPPP

These statistics prove that premarital sex is highly destructive to the institution of marriage.
What you just posted disproves nothing, you are grasping at straws trying to justify your own degenerate life choices.
Society in its current state is broken, you can have premarital sex and still aknowledge that its wrong, and wish for a better society.

Actually ? Yes. I just have to look up in my ancestry to see there is a guy which lived long enough to see his three wives die in their 20's or 30's. Another one dies in his 50's from alcoholism. Seven brothers and sisters die in their first to 16th year (on this one I have got to admit there was a war which influenced the result). A great grandma which dies of cancer at 23.
All could write and read by the way. I never found an ancestor of mine which couldn't, although they were poor as fuck.
But maybe the jews faked my genealogy too.

My dad died at 36, my mom died at 60.
Ive had several friends die in their 20s.
Your examples are anecdotal as fuck.
I know you want to argue, but you are pushing a kike agenda right now.

user, everything we believe is confirmed by anecdotal facts. I talked about my ancestry which includes maybe 30 people because this is the only thing I know for sure about this time and this coincidently corroborates the statistics I know.
Are you going to pretend your ancestors lived just as long as today ? Personally if I did so, it would be a big lie. I never heard about an ancient family where everybody lived as long as today besides very rich families.
Also, this is not because this is used in an agenda that it becomes false.

lol vigin betas. my life choices involve not getting bagged by a gold-digging whore. why should I not fuck a chick just because I know what she is? virgin logic at it's finest. still get fuck on, still look for good partner, gold-diggers everywhere

You are dumb as fuck and didnt understand my post at all.
We are forced to live a degenerate life because society is broken.
Keep on thinking everyone who wants a functional society is a virgin.
You admit there is a problem, then justify the system that created it, simply because you participate in the broken system.
That is dumb as hell, premarital sex is wrong, it ruins society, unfortunately there is currently no good alternative.

You are factually wrong.
You are pushing a kike agenda based on lies.
You are a kike shill.
>an agenda
Cant even name the jew, fuck outa here kike.

Every time a man fucks a woman without marrying her, he just made a whore

5 star post, makes me want to kill myself

I didn't justify gold-diggers, I just postulated that was the problem and not pre-marital sex. Why would just having sex affect marriage rates? It doesn't senpai. Women have become toxic to women. Women slut shame women, I have never seen a man do it. Women tell women to get guys with 6 figures and a house. We call them beta providers for falling for the gold-digger. It's not sex that's the problem, it's gold-digger mentality.

yeah that's it. it's all mens fault. seriously, do you people hear yourselves?

It's okay user, all your ancestors lived 70 years old if they passed 20 years old. No woman died bringing a baby, no man died at war, no one died of alcoholism...
Or on the contrary, women of your family still die bringing a baby and men still die at war or from alcoholism... I am not sure. You know, a kike shill like me can't into your superior thought, please pardon me.

Moving away from traditional society ruined everything, but you magically have all the answers.
Fuck outa here with your bullshit.

You will not be pardoned, check my 88 get, then fucking gas yourself you jew rat.

whatever faggot stay square

Bye nigger, stay degenerate.

There is still a thing I genuinely don't understand. How is that almost every American which comes on this board has one or two parents dead before 60 ?
I barely know people in this situation here.

>not having a gf makes you a loser

holy shit your mentally cucked to women forever good luck mate, youre gonna need it

You have a real problem taking isolated events, and thinking they apply to broader trends, thats why the jews have you so thoroughly brainwashed.
Or the more likely scenario, you are a jew, using the common jew arguing tactic of playing dumb.
I have two grandparents still alive in their 90s. Both my parents died to random, rare, quick onset, unpreventable diseases.

i can confirm, this doesn't happen even in an poor country like mine. americans have very low quality lives, especially their food

Sure, men are faultless

Hey let's get 5 wives too, polygamy is based!
Why not BLEACH some niggers too? It's totally fine if you just ditch the mother!
Not to mention religion is dumb, never get christian married, it's a scam! Date a girl for 5 years then leave her! MAGA

Lel, believing the statistics and compare it with the isolated cases I know means I have a problem.
Thank you to have answered though.

Where do you live where people just drop like flies? Chernobyl? I don't know a single person who died under 50 in my immediate surrounding

>The effects????? wtf
In reality it is showing different personality and IQ populations
>low IQ high time preference individuals
>permissive absent parents
vs
>High IQ low time preference individuals
>good conservative parents

And yet we have all the modern technology and convenience one could ask for, kind of my point.
Modernism is not helping us live any longer, we may have more lifesaving technology, but our lifestyles are much less healthy.
They cover this up by skewing life expectancy statistics using infant mortality rates.

Im just going to start posting graphs, its hilarious how you dont even deny being jew scum, or using kike arguing tactics.
Show flag if you expect a response.

Hmm... go on...