youtu.be/GbLfb1EvSxw
thearda.com/Archive/Files/Descriptions/RABBI.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're good people.

Never

The best people.Our god emperor said so.Cyka Blyat,hail trump

?

3:00 mark.
Maybe this? did they trick the britbongs?
youtu.be/TFrDA0ElCSk

theyre switching sides now to fight islam alongside nazis

Oh,shut up with your stupid conspiracies already.Jews aren't out to kill you goys,and no,being rich(in the financial&entertainment sector) does not count as some kind of "global jewish conspiracy"

explain this
youtu.be/GbLfb1EvSxw

and this

no

oh lol, is this the best you can do, jewman?
try harder, earn those shekels!

The kike lovers from /r/The_Donald raided

Definitely can see Trump being Israels good goy bitch having an influence seeing as "muh drumpty dumpty can't do no wrong, repeal net neutrality xD", also noticed that most pro-Jew posts are American as well.

There were 3179 rabbis in the year 2000 America alone
1200/3179 is literally a minority
Source:
thearda.com/Archive/Files/Descriptions/RABBI.asp

Cause we grew up. Sometimes you have to do the bad thing before you can truly know the good. It's never too late.

gas the kikes like we should have before

>Sup Forums suddenly likes Jews

I play pretend sometimes

No one likes the jews. People just realized that a major portion of the """"""""""NAZIs"""""""""" here are just larping Mudslimes.

A bunch of trumptards came around during the election. They're stupid and easily influenced. The kike shills have been here forever and have now turned them into their useful idiots.

Sup Forums loves and has always loved ISRAELI jews who are right wing, nationalist, and based kebab removers. We hate the western liberal lefty jews

I'm not sure how to answer this.Every religion has been expulsed hundreds of times in world history,I can't see your point here man.

Fucking self hating Jew pretender

Hey,why didn't you reply to my fact check

I don't hate all Jews either except the Zionist ones that control the world or as the Bible calls them (Synagogue of Satan/Fake Jews).

no one likes jews faggot

361x2014 is too low res to see anything,can't see shit man

pay more attention

Sup Forums wants to make guns illegal when

kek.
Still,why don't you reply to my fact check that showed only a minority of rabbis supported immigration?

anyone who likes jews here is a jew, shill, or faggot redditor who hasn't lurked long enough.

1200 rabbis is enough, or maybe i'm just a bot

You can't monopolise the economy,that's not how it works.If you monopolise the economy,the only person buying or selling would be you,giving you a net profit of $0.00

That being said,good meme though

1651x4679 on my screen

Mate,it shows that only a minority of jews support immigration.To be fair,less percentage of whites support immigrations than percentage of jews,but this proves that not all Jews support refugee immigration

the point isnt about the money, they already control almost all of it, its about power and control.

only a minority of muslims commit terror attacks so i guess theyre okay too right? only a small percentage of blacks here commit 85% of violent crime but its okay right

Literally insane tribalism, not one of these fuckers has an ounce of logic or principle.

fuckingcomped.jpg

We just have to integrate the troublemakers.Hey,my own nation did that,despite being a third world country with some of the highest crime rates half a century ago.Its possible.

checked

The ones who have power are definitely in favour of destroying the west with mass immigration, like it's a win/win for them, they get to kill muslims and goys at the same time.

i prefer a homogeneous country, thanks.

check out the book or audiobook confessions of a economic hitman. Jews purposely put countries into debt then taking over their natural resources

This didnt happen in germany before hitler did it? Hitler couldnt have been justified, right?

>there's ATHF .mkvs of season 2
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

No. Jews wouldn't help Germany during WW1 and were stealing from the Germans and I'm sure a lot more we don't know about.