Precure Thread

Precure thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZuxh_xBc8k
toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/recipe/recipe2.php
twitter.com/hanabushi_/status/830567517886124032
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-30/whisper-of-the-heart-youko-honna-announces-she-7-months-pregnant/.111633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The oldest gets the prize!

Squirrel Purin

youtube.com/watch?v=JZuxh_xBc8k
Is user translating the instructions as we speak?

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/recipe/recipe2.php

>3 threads
Good fucking job guys.

Their powers will be sniffing each other's butts.

>tfw you imagine a little girl cooking and doing the kirakirakirarukirakiraru spell

I can't stop cringing, help

So fucking small. I love it.

But I thought the younger the better.

Kira Kira is the best Precure series of all time! OF ALL TIME!

why?

A question:
I watched Heartcatch some time ago and enjoyed it.
Then today I tried to watch the first episode of the new series, and it seems made for an audience much younger.
Am I right? Are the new series made for a younger audience? If so what are the ones more like HC?

I am not the user that translated the previous recipe.

If you don't make by next week, you have failed as a Precure fan

You should watch Kamen Rider Drive, it's really similar to HC.

No, they were both made with the same target audience in mind.

The other two are later AND have horrible OPs. You're complaining in the wrong place.

Not all the newer series, but Kirakira definitely has that feel.

First episode of HC are pretty much the same or even more lighthearted I don't see what you are seeing. HC even had a more cutesy girly opening.

Well I know that. I was.

But there was someone else who was going to last week, given more time. Wasn't sure if they were around.

I love Squirrels!

I'm trying to watch Suite, currently on ep 5 but I'm not feeling it.
Should I keep going on or just switch to another season?

She is so lewd.

You should consult a physician, it sounds like you might be allergic to fun.

Or tsundere.

If it is the bitching you don't like, they stop after 7 episodes or so.

You both should watch Naruto, it seems more suitable to your tastes.

Eyecatch animator posted some SD Ichikas: twitter.com/hanabushi_/status/830567517886124032

Like really, I would marry this creature in heartbeat.

That would be me.
Do you want to switch? It wouldn't be fair if you had to translate them every week.
I am not too experienced on translating recipes but it would turn out to be 90% accurate at worst.

I need a picture of the kick please. I don't need the transformation, I can get these off of Youtube.

Yeah, that'd be nice, let's do that. I'll read it over and chime in if I think it would help, and feel free to do the same for me when it's my turn.

inverted nipples

Ok, leave it to me then. Feel free to look up for fuck-ups and correct me when I am done.

>Same guy who did episode 48 of GoPri

Cool. I wonder how many eyecatches they had him make?

Hopefully one for each episode.

What seasons follow their motifs closely like Kira Kira? The cooking scenes were fun.

Don't get your hopes up. These eyecatches are actually animated and not slideshows this season.

Hard to guess since they're clearly not going one-per-character, and the only other time they've had multiples, it's been interchangeable parts, like Smile and the Pafu's hairstyles, hasn't it?

Suite

They've been sticking hard to their themes ever since GoPri. The only other ones that immediately come to mind are Suite and HC (sorta).

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-01-30/whisper-of-the-heart-youko-honna-announces-she-7-months-pregnant/.111633
So Rx is now a grandpa?

Reminder to report any negative posts.

Gopri and suite.

Herkz you pathetic little fuckboy if you post another one of my edits on Twitter I'll fucking lynch you like a nigger.

Today's episode was written by Tanaka Jin, the series compositor. He wrote 16 for Gopri, the last Precure he did it for. Let's see if he does the third intro, all the intros, or takes a break for a while.

>Suite not only has yuri undertones, but it also takes its motif seriously

Everything I read about Suite makes me more hyped. I really want to watch it now.

Degenerate filth.

What's stopping you?

I haven't finished Heartcatch yet

Both HC's first episode and Kira's are super similar, what are you smoking

And both were made with similar audiences in mind, they just have different directions

Suite is fun and Hummy is a top fairy but don't overhype yourself out of enjoyment

Raws WHEN?

Suite was clearly not intended for yuri, but it leaves the door wide open for /u/ degenerates, which I think turns them on even more.

Kirakira is for sure watered down then normal. These idiots will tell you it's somehow "refreshing", but they can just be ignored.

Story?

When you go to sleep.

saved

expertly done, user

I hate Kirakira Precure.

in what sense?

I really, really like this image.

Do it for Ako

Live action cooking
Insert songs.
Even more girly than before.
Lack of "scary" villains as to pander to the 3 year old demographic.

I'm excited to make pudding tomorrow but I'll be surprised if I can find a chocolate pen. And I'm not buying a whole thing of maraschino cherries just for a stupid squirrel pudding hat.

just eat the rest

Tell me /precum/, is this better or worse then Maho so far? Still only half done with Maho

Who is that girl on the left?

Kira Kira is the best season so far. It's unironically the pinnacle of the franchise.

That only works if you like them.

That's my fan cure, from my fan season, XXX Underage Magical Lesbians! Precure

Well ya got me there

But did they really do away with all the martial arts and replace it with cooking?

>Live action cooking
fun
>Insert songs.
fun
>Even more girly than before.
fun
>Lack of "scary" villains as to pander to the 3 year old demographic.
fun

Do you dislike fun? Stop being a faggot.

This episode had a rider kick covered with cream.

Whip kicked a guy today, so my guess is that they're waiting until the team is made

1. not "watered down". that point makes no sense. it's literally like you just said "I don't like it, therefore it's "watered down" and nobody is allowed to like it."
2. precure always had insert songs.
3. I don't get this point. it's a girl's show and always has been. this isn't even the girliest one by a long shot. and you assholes never seem to explain why being "girly" is bad in the first place.
4. precure hasn't had scary villains in about 8 years. also, the precure series is *aimed* at literal 3 year olds to begin with and has been for many years.

You are great user.

Thanks user, I try.

So many spreads to scan
At least the first one will be finished today

Okay, I came. Now to wait until next week.
Doujinshi when?

no. toei said it would focus on "colorful pop battles" so of course people freaked out and read that as "no fights". which isn't true, just that there is less punching and more energy blasts.

Thanks for the hard work, coloring book user!

Depends on how fast you can draw

Based user.
I want to marry you.

I meant, made by other people, I can't draw shit even if my life depended on it.

I thought the same about writing for me but this one time I was really horny and managed to write a nice story that I promptly fapped to. You can do anything if you set your mind to it!

"Scary" for you isn't the same as it is for a little girl. Compare most of the designs in Goprincess, maho, etc, to shit like Gummy in kira? Big fucking difference. I know people like shit smile and all, but their is clearly a difference between "threading" and "non-threading" in regards to precure.

They're going all out for this

Joker from Smile was legit creepy as fuck.

Beach episode when

>the precure series is *aimed* at literal 3 year olds
He is talking about some baseless "quote" posted here around a week ago, something about villains being less scary due to complains of 3-4yo.
Completely made up for what it seems since there is still no source for it.

>Even more girly than before.
Is this suppose to be a bad thing? Do people not enjoy precure because of the girlyness?

>Staff said there would be "colorful pop battles"
>/pc/ freaks the fuck out and immediately takes this as meaning "NO MORE PHYSICAL FIGHTING PRECURE IS DEAD"
>The second episode has Custard kicking an enemy

Will you guys ever stop overreacting?

Comic1*11 is in the end of April

That's the next major event

What are you talking about, it was Whip doing the kicking.