Has there ever been another FOTM meme girl as cute as this one?

Has there ever been another FOTM meme girl as cute as this one?

no user

All the ones before her? Kanade, Kuroneko, Azuza, Asuna and such. She's typical seasonal waifu bait.

What I'm trying to say here is, who's the best typical seasonal meme waifu bait?
Rem? Hestia? Umaru? Chaika? etc etc

>fotm
She has been many peoples waifu for more than a year now. Flavor of the Millennium!

The loli dragon this season has all the nip artists obsessed now.

Chaika is cuter and better.

>flavor of the month
>anime has 2 seasons split between 2 years
>LN has 11 volumes
>Megumin herself has 4 spinoffs

Admit it, Megameme can no longer be called a flavor of the month.

Same as every memegirl. Super popular for a season then everyone moves onto the next. No one remembers her when the entire internet was losing their shit over Rem right after Konosuba stopped airing.

She's one of the ugliest meme waifus beside Rem.

Who are the meme girls anyway?

Megumi > Megumin

megumi is trash and so are you probably

This is true.

Yes.

>Super cute
>One of the worst anime I have ever seen
Why does got make it so hard

Yunyun is cuter

Umaru, Chaika are good examples of FOTM memegirls. You rarely ever hear about them after their source material has finished.
Kuroneko, Megumin, are examples of good memegirls, where you see them mentioned and doujins still being made about them even after a while.

I want to perform MATING-PRESS this chuuni

Both are nice but it's weird, I find old gag Megumi more adorable than Megumin.

>things re:ddit0rs believe

wew

>Umaru, Chaika are good examples of FOTM memegirls. You rarely ever hear about them after their source material has finished.
>Kuroneko, Megumin, are examples of good memegirls, where you see them mentioned and doujins still being made about them even after a while.
They're just all seasonal waifu trash. No need to further divide them up just because you happen to like one or two of them.

Isn't everything seasonal by that definition? What would you define as not seasonal? Fate shit?

The whole seasonal waifu thing started because there were girls that would get waifu'd and supported majorly during the season when their anime aired, but got then their fanbase almost entirely evaporated a bit later. There's still people out there but nowhere near what it was.

And doujins are really unrelated. Doujins are for your dick. Not for your heart and mind not usually at least..

Megumin hasn't had enough time off air to accurately determine if she's seasonal waifu trash. A year is usually a good time but she got a rather successful OVA and an S2. Not to mention that she became a literal meme with megumin monday threads.