Make your choice now. The war is gonna be bloody

Make your choice now. The war is gonna be bloody.

Other urls found in this thread:

rowicus.ch/Wir/Scripts/Hilfen/Studieren.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been thinking, are they actually geniuses? They're indisputably talented in their specific fields, but they are utterly incapable of actually thinking through a problem. They're so used to the answers coming automatically, that they are unable to find solutions to problems that aren't in their field.

Even a completely average person would do better then they are.

Fumino is already best girl.

>glasses
Into the trash

Dibs on Rizu

Ever heard of term 'savant'? I think both of them are one.

The part where the girls talk about their motives looked like a Persona game, it just missed the panel telling the MC leveled the girl Arcana....and for shooting himself in the head, well if he fails i'm pretty sure that comes later.

They're both shit and already are getting on my nerves after only two chapters. The random MC with all the cliche like overreacting aren't paking anything better either.

And I don't see how this scenario can go anywhere. If it doesn't crash we'll get ton of new girls introduced for sure and it will be the next nisekoi.

They are undoubtedly talented in answering tests in those subjects.

I'd say Math Girl is Level 2: (I can't say anything about higher Levels yet).

Level 1: The level of toil and the struggle for reproducibility
The substance can not always be immediately reproduced or understood immediately and applied within the scope of the examples discussed.
The level of unfulfilled requirements ==> insufficient for the university

Level 2: The level of imitation or reproducibility
The material can be properly reproduced, understood and applied within the framework of the examples discussed.
The primary level (primary level, basic level) ==> at a university: Sufficient

Level 3: The level of solidified application
In addition, the subject matter can be used correctly in its own department in relevant cases without reference examples, and can be creatively integrated into the context.
The secondary level (secondary level, average level) ==> at a university: Good

Level 4: The level of transfer and abstraction
The subject matter can also be transferred to new situations. The essence of questions can be grasped and condensed. Abstractions can be used to abstract from concrete situation of one's own department to a more general view and can be used as a creative tool for the application of formally and intentionally altered, unfamiliar situations and contexts.
The level of high school (higher education level) ==> at a university: Excellent

rowicus.ch/Wir/Scripts/Hilfen/Studieren.htm

I have no Idea about Liberal Arts Girl.

I also have no idea if they are limited to a single subject or the subject group related to Science / Literature(Liberal Arts) in Japanese High-Schools.

I want to take the Rizu SL then. She's so small as well!

>143cm
The choice was made for me.

Holy shit, the 2 girls are so clishe I automaticaly hear the most clishe seyuu's voice for each one whenever I'm reading their bubles.

this won't last long

What choice?
The third and the fifth girl are not appeared yet.

Nisekoi had an obvious winner, yet people got so hooked up on fighting for hopless girls.
Man, if MC ends up with one of the 2 girls even though they were introduced in the same chapter with no obvious winner, Sup Forums will become a new dead sea with all the salt and tears of the loosing factions.

maybe the little sister?

they have autism

The handling of Haru + Tsugumi was an attrocity.

this mangaka seems to be friends with others i like
i'm not going to read this for now, but i wish him luck

this series will end in 3 months so there's no need to worry about that

I want the megane girl to win

Wonder if the girls will be as crazy and cucked as in fukashigi philia (author own previous work)

They already look crazy enough.