Besta Pizza-no license

Why does Besta Pizza not exist according to business license records, when the regulatory website clearly states you MUST have one to operate in DC? Every other business on the street has one on file, like Comet Ping Pong (exact same type of business). Prob just a coincidence I'm sure.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

eservices.dcra.dc.gov/BBLV/Default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Large if in charge

Besta Pizza had a different name if I recall correctly, I think "Uptown Pizza". (I have good memory)

Also if I remember right the building was connected with all the other buildings so it's more like one unit altogether so you might want to search for different numbers

just looked. exact address listed on their website that i searched for. yet not in DC business license database when searching by address. dare you to find another business like that. bet you won't.

>pic related

fake news

and i've seen this exact same pasta before so go choke on a dick matt chapman

lol. go look it up for yourself oliver.

Wow, what the fuck is your problem? Feeling special just learning about everything Sup Forums knew over a year ago are we now?

Wow, what the fuck is your problem? Feeling special just learning about everything Sup Forums knew over a year ago are we now?

Surely you shills couldn't have been this retarded right? To post the same prewritten response one after the other?

homestar?
woah... really makes me think

Your whole entire world is crashing down around you. No false flags will save you.

homestar?

also, look at those duplicate posts. with 19 seconds, diff flags, ids, everything. lol. at least they're not obvious.

What is going on tonight, I feel like something fucking major is about to happen. I feel it in my bones.

look at these replies. lol. goddamn these people are stupid. even poor Western women blinded in hajii acid attacks in their own country could see how obvious this is.

Yeah every thread is being slid, so a shill like me would logically respond to this thread. Wait...
Matt chapman, the brothers chap, creators of Homestar Runner. Is this how it starts Sup Forums, am I no longer with "it".

could you please elaborate? ive been away from pol all night, and news and info in general.

omfg. i have forgotten all about homestar runner. shariablue soyboy cuck matt chapman did that?? explains my generation being so goddamn dumb and worthless.

are you unironically using the "invisible antagonist" meme name thing usually used by leftists and plebbitors, mostly with names like "karen" ?

shit, if it's anyone, its the globalist cabal the deep state has infected over the decades. ie vegas.

WHENS THE LAST TIME ANYONE HEARD ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT SUCH A PROLIFIC ATTACK??!!??!!!

THAT IS ISRAEL YOU FOOL

no, i'm naming the shareblue faggot shills that come on here being the obvious glowing faggots they are.

Better queation who owns or is listed as previous owner and ((their)) job description, all else falls into place as to why and how.

no, theres two frankensteins. israel and us deep state. they collaborate (9/11, isis), but they have their own end goals and divergent interests.

godspeed user

I feel it too

He works for shareblue?! Are you shitting me user?! Provide proofs now.

Honestly I need you to kill yourself because I swear you people have the fucking GALL AND HUBRIS TO TRY AND PLAY US. YOU DONT THINK WE KNOW ALL YOUR TALKING POINTS ALREADY

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS ITS ISRAEL

this guy knows whats up. but yet now, after that little tidbit came to light, they just dont exist on paper with the business regulatory agency in regulatory red china DC? prob just a coincidence im sure.

okay ben rhodes

archives. some shareblue guy spilled the beans a couple weeks ago with all the prooves you need.

Both names come back empty.

eservices.dcra.dc.gov/BBLV/Default.aspx

There's the official lookup service for anyone who wants to verify.

prob just a coincidence that a city that will shut down little kid lemonade stands for not having a license so lets this notable place do whatever.

THE matt chapman? Really? what the fuck.

Different matt chapman, some numale cuck with an asschin

Bump

Many heads same hydra friend0.

i beg to differ about one point tho user.

-Israel fucks the world, but at least look out for the tribe at least some of the time.
-US deep state hates their fellow citizens that dissent and sell them out to the highest bidder.

Thats quite a treasonous difference.

Same hydra same energy serve same agenda and same master, do not delude yourself or mislead others, ((they)) consider ((themselves)) a ((family)).

ded

they do cannibalize each other, project monarch laid that out pretty well. fellow aristocrats werent above targeting.