Is Sargon our Guy or just too Cool to be our Guy

Is Sargon our Guy or just too Cool to be our Guy

He's a faggy gamer on youtube larping as an intellectual

you have to go back

Sargon is a fat neckbeard who listens to books on tape and doesn't learn.

Fuck off Sargon.

he's a huge faggot and doesn't care about white people

/thread

Fuck off with your self-shilling kike.

As an ebil gnatzi who still watches him in spite of everything, here are my opinions on Sargon
> There is no way he doesn't browse 4/pol and/or 8/pol/ - heck he might realistically be OP, reason is everything that appears on the chins, appears on his TWIS a few days later, so unless anons carry everything to him via youtube and twitter, he's browsing the boards
> spent a lot of time reading up on where this marxist sjw rhetoric comes from
> spent a little too much tiem reading left-wing literature
> is in the know about Jewish subversion, though only rarely lets that sickle through
> yet for some reason, in spite of knowing that alt-lite and dah far rite having correct points as he admits whenever he deals with anti-White political groups, refuses to advocate that course himself
My verdict is that either way, he serves a purpose. He has his audience of '''''''''''''skeptics'''''''''''''' who rely/demand of him to remain a liberal to stay his audience, so he does. And in doing what he does, he makes for some really good gateway redpills. Though I really wish he was less condescending towards the far right, seeing as he regularly admits they have accurate points.

There is absolutely no way that fat faggot isn’t red pulled as shit by now, but he doesn’t reveal it bc potential shekel loss.

he lives in like a 99% white part of england its not his fault he hasn't experienced the joys of diversity

t. best we can get out of him is to push talking points we want. he doesnt see the separation between the races that founded and maintained the culture and its presevation, a useful boon at best.

you do know he is a quarter nigger

1 post by this ID
get the fuck out of here

Fat Carl makes a darn sight more than money for talking shit than I do for 30 years experience as an industrial designer. He will never change his views because he would lose his livelihood....ppl pay him to confirm their biases. He is the eternal fence sitter.

he cant do that forever you know this year and 2019 is when its going to slow down i predict
there is only so many times you can do and say what he does before you have to move on

ye it's going to be interesting to see what he does in future, he has his wife's son to support eh....

He will be ours when some somali muslim with fondle his wife and her daughter or his son.

>‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.”
>Luke 15:24 “For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.’ And they began to celebrate.”

I heard he's a faggot. Supposedly slept with some chink fag in Brussels.

Pretty sure in most of his videos he says he is against mass immigration?

he will probably shift a bit more right with the times
he did it before back a few years ago he was a proud left winger talking about how to fix our side

Sargon is playing the leftist game of "no friends to the right".

What's going to happen is that as the right distances itself from the "far-right", a group that the left designates arbitrarily, Sarcuck will find himself and his classical liberals as the new far right since everyone to his right has always been purged due to the overton window shifting left.

>he will probably shift a bit more right with the times
Redpill are geting trough....Nazi Sargon when?

>Redpill are geting trough....Nazi Sargon when?
they arent really he just sees were the money are being made and goes with the flow

Why are literally 90% of e-celebs so fat? And i'm talking about superfat pigs, not 3-5 kilos overweight.

>or just too Cool to be our Guy
>Hides flag
I wonder who this could be shitposting right now.

Tits and a timestamp you know the rules fatboy.

>Why are literally 90% of e-celebs so fat? And i'm talking about superfat pigs, not 3-5 kilos overweight.

Because they are Anglos.

Sad but you are right

Sargoy is too busy complaining about "Muh Collectivism!" to be /ourguy/

Stop shilling yourself here you fence sitting cunt.
Sage