Why did men even give women rights in the first place?

Why did men even give women rights in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8cKgPdE6M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STOP KILLING GAMES

i dunno, why did he take his shirt off?

Lawyers and getting sick of their whining. Buying into the "well maybe it's time" narrative. After two devastating world wars women were already working to fill the jobs of men while they were at war, and the loud minority demanded the same rights as men.

I can imagine at the time everybody was tired of seeing and hearing about death, the destruction of cities, towns and homes and didn't want any more whining. I can imagine that it was the perfect time to strike vulnerable nations.

I NEED TO MAKE THE MOVIE!

It was hot in that motherfucker, idiot.

Women literally started bombing shit in terrorist acts with the aid of Marxist subversives.

Google it faggot. Then thank a Jew.

Based black man.

Did Ross do something or is this an example of a soyboy?

Because men always underestimate women's capability of dropping the ball

>Ross
>Soyboy
How?

Take that back

it followed suit after giving other men rights
>one man has all the rights
>a few good men get them
>all white landowners get them
>other races get them
>immigrants...
and so on and so forth
it's not a woman thing. they're as unqualified as every other "minority" class.

This.
Ww2 was a jewish scheme to set all this in motion.
Our present day fucked up society has been planned for a very long time.

hot in the accelerationist trump america too!

I wasn't calling anyone anything, just curious about the OP's selection of image.

His shirt got in the way of his abilities to shoot web

trufax, it was because puritanical men wanted to ban alcohol, and knew we'd vote against it if we could vote.

Yeah. Never let women lead if there's a capable man. It's literally cost civilisations.

To remind us all to STOP KILLING GAMES!

Because that's what the middle class does when it gets power—it chases after freedom from responsibility. The United States never had a proper upper class of aristocracy because Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 of the Constitution forbade it.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Because all the good men died off in WWI. The weak ones left at home let them vote, which brought us prohibition and gang shootings, which then brought the NFA of 1934 -the very first act of gun control. Everything has gone downhill ever since

Prohibition was pushed mainly by women's groups though.

it was desired by the pro woman party and they used us to get it, this is obvious if you look at the history of it in the US. in addition, many of the times it was appealed and fought against, who funded it? thats right, alcohol manufacturers and distilleries fought woman's sufferage. the whole thing was just about booze senpai.

>implying you could talk sensibly to a sodomite
>being a sodomite enabler
Hell is for ever!

Because of our mothers. That's the honest answer.

That's a big oversimplification
Fuck off CommonFilth

This is why

Its was pushed by jew hucksters and murchants who wanted men's money for the cheap stuff like perfumes, cosmetics and other women useless shit stuff

So they sponsored all those first feministic shit like suffragettes

fags and fag enablers end up in the same pit as niggerphiles like CF.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8cKgPdE6M

Betas fought for women rights in hope to impress the women and get laid. But the whole thing is two-fold: first, giving women rights fucks up the society, second, women don't respect betas.

we gave them lefts but they still wouldn't shut the fuck up

secularity and the enlightenment killed the concept of natural hierarchies and proper division of labour.

Also all males dying in ww1 forced women into working sped things up.

As much as you'll give me shit. not all women are stupid. Crazy idea right? Some women are capable of achieving in science, medical, professional, creative fields and should be given the freedom to do so if they have the capability. Many of them do not and would be better suited in the domestic role, but they should have agency to choose. Even so, women are people, and they are members of the society, and if they're going to work and contribute to a society they should have a say in how it's run through voting.

rare flag

Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Kek knows wassup

>this shits gonna get me laaaaaid
That’s it. RIP freedom; you can blame women all you want, but they didn’t vote to give themselves the right to vote.
Pussy politics literally ended the world

this

More the opposite.

He ripped Life is Strange in half with his horse sized cock.

Why