>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>/153344509

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-15/justine-damond-shooting-not-enough-evidence-to-charge-policeman/9261646
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=3BXDsVD6O10The
youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24
youtube.com/watch?v=1YyXUzEyR38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

*thinking face emoji*

>prev >>/153344509
>General :He'll
Good job.

delet this

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA, MISTER PRESIDENT!

Goddamn autofill

>mfw that prev link

You fucking idiot.

Thanks for baking
Hey, he's trying his best

The Last Jedi was somehow worse than The Force Awakens. Utter garbage for the 2017 crowd. I miss the days when you were a loser to watch Star Wars. Now every soiboi is obsessed

what age did you say no to atheism

D-do we have to disavow now?

THE LEFTISTS BETTER NOT HARM GOVERNOR HOT WHEELS, OR THERE WILL BE BLOOD TO PAY

you know nothing
.06% thinks they're winning

Besta Pizza's address as listed on their own website does not exist on paper with a business license in DC. look it up for yourself if you dont believe me.

>pic 1 is from their website

>Prev >>r/153344509

Do it and I won't make new 2D hats then

>I miss the days when you were a loser to watch Star Wars

When did that stop being the case?

>pic 2 is search results for the EXACT address on their own website

When will the conference report be made public and voted on? I really want to see what the conference committee did with it.

next friday

So I guess I shouldn't feel bad if no regular baker steps up and Joe is about to disavow and I want to just bake a thread to bridge the gap. I've been here since you nerds were knee high to a grasshopper but I never wanted to take up the mantle of a baker, but in emergencies maybe I can offer my services (no homo, faggots). I didn't want to step on any toes or split threads or anything, that's why I asked before. Too much pressure daysoo

Isn't the Congress taking the rest of the month off for Christmas?

>I miss the days when you were a loser to watch Star Wars
You never really were even back in the 70s, difference between watching a movie once and becoming obsessed with it and making it part of your identity showing up in costume with a plastic lightsaber as an adult.

But really though the worst part about failing a class because I couldn't snap out of depression is that trump never failed any of his classes so I feel that much farther away from being like him :(

But the reviews said it's the best one yet!

I had trouble coming up with titles and pictures for it cause You Know Who has a bitchfit about it

sauce

When Disney bought Lucasfilm.

>When will the conference report be made public and voted on? I really want to see what the conference committee did with it.
FOX's Chad Pergram is a good follow if you want to know what the fuck is going on with the bill in committee, he's pretty much spelled out how its going to proceed from here.

>people discuss the new Star Wars
FUCK spoilers I'm leaving this thread.

TRUMP HAS ONLY GOTTEN STARTED! HE WILL CONTINUE TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS AS HE BUILDS THE WALL, DRAINS THE SWAMP, LOCKS HER UP, DOESNT TALK ABOUT TEXAS, MAKES AMERICA STRONG AGAIN, MAKES AMERICA WEALTHY AGAIN, MAKES AMERICA SAFE AGAIN, AND MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! GOD BLESS YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Pic related.

So it looks good then? They wouldn't finalize the bill if they didn't have the votes correct?

What kind of ratings is Shannon Bream getting? I feel bad that she has to do the fucking news at 11 o'clock.

>Star Wars
How bad is it?

Sorry, but there wont be any walls, Moore lost and that means Trump lost.

Everyone but Corker will vote yes, they're just nervous because McCain and Cockrin are out sick.

1.5 - 1.8
Which isn't too bad, she beats everyone else most of the time.

Meant to reply with the ratings she gets.

>So it looks good then? They wouldn't finalize the bill if they didn't have the votes correct?
As of right now it does look good for passage, Rubio threw a wrench in it but it sounds like they have modifications already in place to secure his vote.

The 2nd tweet from the top is the most important for tomorrow since it looks like they want to move forward. Once the bill is written they can't change ANYTHING about it since it has to pass both chambers with the exact same text.

awoo?

Careful, fren. I assume you're the arch nemesis of THAT person who really likes some show about Angels. You've done well over the past few months in ignoring his retardation so please don't invoke the autism.

In an unrelated matter: the Rebuilds weren't as bad as people keep saying. Sure it skipped over a lot of character development and had shitty CGI for all of the battles, but for Ramiel alone it was all worth it.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-15/justine-damond-shooting-not-enough-evidence-to-charge-policeman/9261646

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

I'm not Naruto.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Figures

>pick pic
>pick is in a part
>NATURE EDITION
>pic has a mug
>COMFY COCOA EDITION!!111
not that hard m8

I take it too far

>FUCK spoilers I'm leaving this thread
SPOILER:
Heroic women and niggers save the galaxy from ugly sexually frustrated white men.

who? also i'd charge him with treason just for that name

The resistance was filled with jewesses and POCs while the arms dealers and First Order where white and wealthy.

Not only is that picture deceptive

But Trump has vowed to seeve Israel

>that gif
kek.

S

xD yeah, fuck trump and fuck america. ever since he touched the le wall i lost all hope. hey, do you have any spare change? i want to watch the latest TRS podcast.

Worse than every awful moment in 1-3 combined, plus blinking Ewoks and a good pinch of virtue signaling

Not even worth talking about.

Sheeeit sandnigger cop shot a sheila who was walking up to him. Community cried racism about it, he would not talk to his "brothers in blue" but yapped away in his people's ring.

There's seriously fucking Ewoks in it?

Trump curse strikes again!

AWOO

oh! that somali cop who shot an unarmed woman? fucking unbelievable. Some kid doesnt have a mom now because of Obama and leftists' "altruistic" boner.

is there an alex jones awoo?

Rumors are another person in the campaign (Kushner?) is going to be indicted today lads, what's /ptg/'s stance on the based Kushman?

Yep, that's him. Straya should find a Somali or one of our pavement apes as an "eye for an eye".

Only one Jew advises Trump

Where did you hear the rumor? Friday is when Mueller likes to fuck with POTUS to own the weekend news cycle. Cocksucker.

There's no way this ends with Mueller himself being arrested. That I'm certain of. If he thinks POTUS is just going to let him ride off into the night he's nuts.

stop whining bitch. how does that help? tell yourself out loud "im retarded for failing and I wont do it again" and move on you cry baby.

>is there an alex jones awoo?

YAASSS KANG AWOOOO!

it makes sense. em didnt put effort into this bc he knew hes an old hag, so he attacks trump to get publicy and then sell one last album to make some money. honestly smart.

Looks like Eminem truly spilled his Mom's Spagetti this time...

>honestly smart.
you don't put much weight on legacy do you?

Jewish puppet awo?

his legacy? a legacy of pill popping and selling his daughter to d12 and jews for more money to blow on drugs and leading his coalburning wife to near suicide? hes scum he has no legacy, this was a smart business move

oh shit, alex is a le jew puppet too?! holy shit, you pasting jew stars on a picture are all the evidence i need. thank you based hwhite mane

lmao

Trump isn't going to touch Mueller, the Alabama defeat has shown the NeverTrumpers in the Senate they have nothing to fear from the President. They'll turn on him if he tries to mess with Mueller's investigation. And given the collapse of GOP suburban turnout, a blue wave is almost certainly hitting the House in 2018, at which point all of this Fusion GPS stuff will be shut down and the House Democrats will go full throttle on investigations into every second of Trump's life.

Everything's downhill from here. At least we had some laughs. If the Republican Party survives the fallout from Trump's implosion, they'll distance themselves from any kind of immigration restrictionism out of fear of being called "Trumpian". I hope it was worth it for Bannon to pick a bitch fight with McConnell instead of just letting Luther Strange stay.

regardless what you think of him or rap generally, if he had quit 10-12 years ago he would've gone down as an icon, as the greatest artist within his genre ever. now he will be remembered as a pathetic washed up faggot by 90% of those who would've idolized him those 10-12 years earlier. he already has shitloads of cash, and he would make a lot more by running a label with that iconic status than as a washed up hasbeen

Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

you cant make money being an icon Nord. also the people who would acclaim him as an icon wont care about one bad antiTrump album. (((they))) dont need a white person to make white kids like rap anymore

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2017*

* 9:05AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Quantico, VA*

" "*9:35AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the Quantico Landing Zone*

" "*9:45AM THE PRESIDENT departs the Quantico Landing Zone en route to the FBI National Academy*

" "*10:00AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the FBI National Academy graduation ceremony*

" "*11:10AM THE PRESIDENT departs the FBI National Academy en route to the Quantico Landing Zone*

" "*11:15AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the Quantico Landing Zone*

" "*11:25AM THE PRESIDENT departs the Quantico Landing Zone en route to the Marine Corps Landing Zone*

" "*11:45AM THE PRESIDENT visits Marine Helicopter Squadron One*

" "*12:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Quantico, VA en route to Camp David*

" "*1:25PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at Camp David*

What are you talking about? He is pro-israel, it is their only goal since jesus christ.

>you cant make money being an icon
tell that to dr dre

>lso the people who would acclaim him as an icon wont care about one bad antiTrump album. (((they))) dont need a white person to make white kids like rap anymore
did you see ? they are throwing him under the bus despite pandering to them

Going to Camp David? Oh, shit. Who's getting bombed this weekend? NoKo?

he own a record label and sound tech company, he doesnt make any money by being an icon. he works for it.

wow a few articles? check his status in a month and everyone will have forgoten this album. bad meets evil was trash too. remember that?

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

Inauguration Day was glorious.

>he own a record label and sound tech company, he doesnt make any money by being an icon. he works for it.
he would never have built that record label and signed up for those latch-on companies if it wasn't for his iconic status. eminem was on the same track with starting his label and signing artists like yelawolf etc. if he was truly smart he would have gone the entrepreneur route.
>wow a few articles? check his status in a month and everyone will have forgoten this album. bad meets evil was trash too. remember that?
a few articles yes, the album hasn't been officially dropped yet. a lot of his albums were trash but not as trash as this plus he didn't push away >50% of his fanbase before releasing those.

>examines his white privilege in Untouchable
Is this real?
A white rapper who spent his life being shit on for being a white rapper is examining his white privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=3BXDsVD6O10The
Comments
They love it...
youtube.com/watch?v=5KM5VB2jk24
This is the one I like.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1YyXUzEyR38
had this in a tab in the background
i can't believe those bullies killed all these poor defenseless guns

it's real... and it's not enough..
>HE EXAMINED HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE BUT HE DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF AND GIVE ALL HIS MONEY TO BLACKS SO HE'S STILL A BIGOT REEE

>replying to a poster with a Kekistani flag (and obvious shill)