Dragon Ball Super

Will he job?

OURBUU

>Goku shows zero remorse for dooming a bunch of other universes and threatening the lives of his children and friends.

What did they mean by this?

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

winning universe doesn't get anything
winning team gets a wish

>They already reveal the winner gets any wish granted

Way to take all tension out of the arc immediately.

>that Zamasu style
He finally got that Zamasu did nothing wrong?

No he clearly said to Supreme Kai and Beerus he didn't know that Zeno would erase the universes.

And when Beerus tells him to take responsibility he mans up and says he will win.

Goku is that fucking guy that would loudly interrupt the Holocaust Museum tour guide to ask "Yo, where can I take a shit?"

Reminder that Cleopatra is for those who are true patricians.

no, he'll wreck shit and do too good.

Then some GoD will start bitching about Buu because he senses Kai energy from him, leading Buu to be disqualified from the tournament.

Or he'll just job to some punks and be seen as weak, only to pull out Super Buu or Kid Buu somehow during the tournament.

Isn't that literally the same thing?

I know Buu and Gohan were chosen for the sake of variety, but really Goku should have let Vegeta know what's really going on. If there is anyone he can trust to deliver it's him, but now we have to deal with Goku's mediocre son instead.

>Ayy lmao wins it
>I'd like to wish for the revival of all the universes you've destroyed..
>With the exception of Universe 7

the same thing happend in Z is happening in Super
>this guy is an idiot no way he's a threat|
then Buu fucks them up

Depends on your definition of job. If you use job like how it's actually meant in the wrestling business, I don't think Buu will job. I think he'll be shown to be very strong, probably even stronger than Basil and will likely just toy with him.

If you mean job as just loses no matter what the circumstances for the lost or how strong he still looked compared to his opponent, then probably. I imagine he's not going to take it seriously and will either lose by some technicality or he'll no sell Basil's offense but give up when he's pushed to actually hurt him to finish the match since he just wants to play with dogs and not beat them up.

When has mass murder even lasted in Dragon Ball after Planet Vegeta?

But that's not taking responsibility. That's deflecting.

In the first statement he attempts to shift the blame despite being warned. The second statement is just claiming what he was going to do in the first place, not accept that him winning means the destruction of all the other universes.

Im kind of excited to see the universe 9 fighters in action but my first thoughts were "fucking furries"

wtf Supreme Kai didn't know Beerus and Zeno existed, but suddenly he knows everyone from Universe 9. When did that happen?

That Basil guy can do a fucking genkidama? I don't think so.

What is up with this guy?

hmmmm

also
what happened to the hyperbolic time chamber having a maximum capacity of two? why can goten, trunks, piccolo, AND buu be inside at once?

Nah, he only interrupted because he knows Champa and Zeno is his friend.

>Adaptational Heroism

>According to Toriyama this holds true even for the original Japanese anime. He was dissatisfied by the “righteous hero”-type portrayal the anime gave him. In the manga, Goku is supposed to be depicted as someone who doesn't fight for others, but fights for himself to get stronger. He wanted to depict someone who isn't a classic hero and can even be seen as not being a good person because of his selfish desire (a little bit of poison that sneaks through his character as Toriyama puts it).

>However, even going purely off the manga, this depiction of Goku is lost in translation since most of Goku's motives still nonetheless pertain to protecting or avenging his family and friends, and he does help people he barely knows when it didn't completely relate to fighting; like storming Muscle Tower to repay Suno for saving him from freezing to death and avenging Upa's father who was murdered by Tao before taking down the Red Ribbon Army, and getting the Dragon Balls to revive him. He wanted to fight the Saiyans not because they were powerful, but because they were going to murder everyone he knew. He didn't want to help fight Buu, despite having the power to do so, because he didn't want his friends to depend on him to save them, which if he was completely selfish he wouldn't care and fight Buu for the sake of having a good battle. It could be said that Toriyama's original intentions for Goku ended up evolving into something slightly different as Character Development took over. Basically, Goku is a hero who at his core has a good, kind heart that cares for others and wants to protect them, but he also has selfish personal motives that can override his better judgement.

probably

No universe will be destroyed and no wish will be wasted to bring the universes back. The Zenos will realize that they had too much fun watching the event and force them all to do it again once a year.

Reminder that Gowasu is full on Punished Gowasu now, to the point he now has the same hairstyle Zamasu did.

>people thought she would be best girl

Anyone else think the animation was "different" this episode? It was like a cross between Buu Saga and some other style entirely

holy fuck

I know people will respond to this with the usual
>toriyama never wanted him to be a hero
or
>goku has always been a selfish dickbag
but at some point you have to admit that he wasn't nearly this selfish or stupid in dragon ball or dragon ball z.

Oh. Now I get what's gonna happen.

Majinn Buu's gonna have Basil on the ropes but get bored/tired and then forfeit.

The master of the U11 Corps

>Goku gets called out by Geand Priest and even tells everyone how he came with the idea in front of everyone.
>Other Universes don't like how he is speaking to Zeno so casually
>U7 curbstomps U9 in practice match

These other GoD's/Angels are totally going to paint Goku as a villain to inspire their fighters to go apeshit against U7, or at least Goku.

We EoZ Gohan now

Only has enough supplies for 2 people to survive a year in there
Piccolo doesn't need to eat and they want Buu dead, so Goten and Trunks are covered.

Reminder that Zamasu could save 12 universes by killing Goku.
He did literally nothing wrong.

girl brolly is best girl

Time passes by normally when occupied by >2 people, I think.

Shut up, Jaco

The tension is still there, there's just no guarantee that a good universe will use the balls to bring back everyone erased or if anyone is willing to make a wish to go against Zen Oh's actions. Only gods are able to actually make wishes on the super dragon ball, so if alien guy comes from the clown god's universe then even if the alien guy is good, clown god might not care at all about the other universes getting erased.

>Buu will break the legs of Red Knot Furfag
>Buu will be smiling carelessly and wanting more chocolate afterwards
PANIC
A
N
I
C

SUBS FUCKING WHEN

Debunked, Braly is part of U6.

Old Kai made a kamibook and a kamitube channel for Shin.

Universes will be destroyed.

Remember what people were saying during the ZAMASU arc? That ended with the death of an entire timeline and its people. No wishing back. No easy fixes or wishes. Everyone in that timeline's universe straight up died.

I haven't seen it yet, is GT supposed to be an end to the series, or is there room for more after it?

[arrow]streaming

They could stipulate that they cannot wish for the other universes to be revived or they would wipe out the winning universe as well. Somehow Goku and pals lose the tournament yet survive. U6 wins and they all convene in U6 on Planet Sadala for a rebellion arc.

>Anyone else think the animation was "different" this episode?

it was like this last episode too

Goku didn't give any fucks because he trust in the power of friendship, simple as that. He don't think that Zeno would wipe all the universes.

nobody gives a fuck. toriyamas vision for goku is shit and the dub make sure goku a better character.

>ant foreshadowing

already out on crunchyroll

The Buu Saga retcons it that the only issue with so many people inside is that the room only has enough food for two people at a time.

Sure thats what you think

In hindsight, the Universe 7 fighters that were chosen for the preliminary all have the worst case of giving the wrong impression.

If Buu goes full sadist it makes Universe 7 look like it's full of monsters that love torturing their opponents.
If Gohan goes into a rage blackout to beat furfag 2, it makes Universe 7 look even more like monsters.

And then you've got "Literally acting like a Super Villain" Goku

that's because super dragon balls can't used to wish something for another timeline (and that timeline SDBs were destroyed by zamasu)

I hope we get to see the Gods of Destruction fight each other. As a sort of last resort for their Universe.

>is GT supposed to be an end to the series, or is there room for more after it?
GT is an alternate time line that takes place after the End of Z.

It has been like this since last episode aka the start of this arc.
They changed art style so now it's this weird mix between Super's art and Boo Saga DBZ art.

Beerus is gonna be pissed.

Pennywise the Clown, from the universe where It won against the Losers' Club.

They're making Goku pretty unlikable while simultaneously doing the opposite with Vegeta. I'm curious as to what their end game is, because right now he appears to be the worst person amongst the Z-fighters.

>I hope we get to see the Gods of Destruction fight each other.
Me too.

they're not allowed to fight each other

One of the furries is in the other group shot with Hit, and they aren't part of U6.

How would you react if Buu gets the ability to turn into Kid Buu at will like the Majins do in the Xenoverse games?

He was, but his enemies were planet busters, at most.

Now, with beings that can destroy universes, we can see better his stupidity.

So, Universe 7 is the ghetto of the multiverse.

And then Trunks and Mai went to the same timeline a year in the past and prevented any of tht from happening, which is basically the same result.

>stop fighting or i'll destroy your universe!
Doesn't mean much at this point.

Zeno gonna destroy the Super Dragon Balls at some point.

>So, Universe 7 is the Amerifat of the multiverse
Seems so.

I fucking hated Kid Buu. I just wanted the arc to end at that point. If he becomes Kid Buu with a personality, fine, but I'd rather he stays how he is or just thins out.

I'll be mostly confused since it's the disconnection of Buu that caused Super Buu to turn into Kid Buu in the first place.

Except not really, since they get stuck living as doubles in a copy of their home.

Hey, you got the script??
How this saga ends?

I'd rather have Super Buu

Why did Goku say that Goten wasn't old enough when he literally put them in charge of defeating Buu? I hate Goku so much.

this.

They will literally die anyway.

the last one was the voice of the u6 fat green kaioshin.
Who literally has seen Goku before be "disrespectful" to zeno

okay but consider this
a post-gt movie where the main cast fights a final superboss, the narrator aka some sort of omniscient universal god that's been watching goku's travels since the beginning and knows all of everyone's attacks

Only if you're retarded and don't understand the concept of timelines.

Anyone else noticed that Toriyama is writing himself into a corner with all this god bullshit? Where can he possibly go form here to keep his viewers interested? What can possibly be stronger than a super saiyan god? When DBZ ended, there were tons of potential routes he could take, but with th is god storyline, there isn't much left to explore.

Based on Supreme's Kai's reaction on finding out what happens to the losers, on how he'd never be able to show his face if his universe is wiped out, I think the gods are exempt from being killed if their universe loses.

GT had a pretty conclusive ending. Super isn't really connecting with it though. Stuff like Kaioshin separating, Golden Freeza and the god forms go directly against what's shown in GT.

looks like a seth macfarlane character

Maybe Raditz and Goku really would get along better if they met differently.

Kool we'll see whose right soon enough

Zamasu was so right it hurts.

>Implying the King of all wouldn't vanish them in the instant they try to pull that bullshit

I simply don't want you people to be happy :^)

This is your angel tonight.

that is really the same result, except they have copies of themselves there

which, literally 1:1 timeline besides that