Will you annex Mexico as the 51th state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PC2gxHsNsc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck no. But that girl is pretty hot for a spic chick

>celtic tattoo
>mexishit

Absolutely disgusting.

they have nothing worth annexing. fixing their shitty infrastructure and letting every mexican mongrel be come a citizen would outweigh the gain by a million fold. Plus there'd be an extreme amount of duress in both countries for decades

Northern Spaniards are celtic, so we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=PC2gxHsNsc4

Again with Mexicans posting non-Mexican girls. I truly feel bad for Mexico, the least attractive Latinas of all! Of course, along with the rest of Central America.

>annex
>immediate gibs state worse than California could ever be
>cartels can now drive through what used to be the border unopposed
>ms13 numbers rise exponentially
We can glass you for free

>we wuz Celtics N mierda mang

They have sexy as fuck teenage girls with the hottest accents ever.

>Pedroposter

That's just a terrible WE WUZ to claim, should've gone for gold and proclaimed yourselves the direct continuation of the Roman Empire.

amazing

Well, yeah...but

>Spanish
>Mexican

You are aware that Mexicans are literal mongrels, right? They are not European.

>Mexicans are literal mongrels, right?

no.

You're grasping at straws here, Pedro.

now show a graph that shows the difference between white and """Hispanic""" white. you're hiding behind semantics to make your country not look like the product of native americans and spanish conquistadores. instead accept reality.

No.

Just admit white women are the most beautiful

The majority of them begin to age like a leather handbag in their mid twenties

Lol, that map lists whites and arabs as the same ethnic group and claims and that Mexico is majority white which it clearly is not. I think last time I looked into it most Mexicans had about 60% European ancestry. That doesn't make them white though. Only 5-10% of the population is pure European ancestry if I remember correctly.

Did you know most mexicans have German blood and alot of Germans have Spanish blood?

Annex it as Lebensraum.

no, latinas master race.

Don't you guys have an age of consent of like 13 or some shit?
I guess you have to get them young because mestizos age like a burrito on pavement.

No thats here in Deutschland

why would we want MORE mexicans?

>latina
>blue eyes
oh user, we are all laughing at you, not with you!

Annexing mexico is a fantastic idea.

Send the marines in. Clear the ENTIRE country of degenerates. Then have a stimulated economy for the next 100 years as you bring the infrastructure of mexico up to american standard.

Much more defensible borders too.

If only, that would actually work at destroying cultural marxism and bringing the white population back up.

no, but I can avoid a bump and hide this thread

That's fine. Pump and dump. Buy them the morning after pill on your way out.

Why in the ever loving FUCK does she have an Irish tattoo? Why has no one mentioned this?

To answer your question OP; FUCK NO

all latinos have white blood, it dont surprise me.

>Argentina
Fuckin kek'd

>51th

Fuck, what school let you graduate?
Holy shit.
Glad you just mow lawns.

At least post one that doesn’t look like a man

Why would we ever want your shithole?

Well I've done some research and i was very very very! Surprised to see that mexicans have German blood

Lol! Who would have thought?

>white & arab
hisssssssssss

We will annex Mexico but not make it a state.
We will use it as a dumping grounds for all non-whites and extract as much natural resources as we need to make up for the trillions of dollars of damage your country has done to the US.

hurr durr

NO BECAUSE LONG ISLAND WILL BE THE 51ST STATE IN AMERICA

kek confirms

because we are a treasure.

What is hurr durr?

No you're the bastard spawn of violent Spaniards and human sacrificing Aztecs

>turkey
>europe

choose one and only one.

>spending $50 on a spic
God damned you’re retarded, they’ll likely flush that shit too just for the anchor baby and child support. Too damn fertile, you could cum in the opposite corner of the room and she’d still get knocked up

Well actually no

Some mexicans have German blood and many Germans have Spanish blood

>No you're the bastard spawn of violent Spaniards and human sacrificing Aztecs

no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Is that lupe?

as if Long Island isn't already a hispanic state equivalent to Mexico anyway.
I live here and can't leave the house to go ANYWHERE without being surrounded by some shitty spic family yelling Spanish at each other. 12 kids running around getting in my way. Dirty ass Salvadorians taking over neighborhoods. MS-13 killing people.

I can't wait to get the fuck out of here.
>used to drive past pic related on my way to SCCC

Lol
>lupe

(Literally laughing)

everything in pic related should be depopulated and made into white ethnostate. this is perfect solution

You are a fucking hemorrhoid on the American continent.

because spain was conquered by goths, time ago.

>North American Empire WHEN?
Look out, Europoors.

what the hell
ive never seen any of that before, you must live in like hempstead or something
long island is 75% white

Yes!

hurr durr I'M PART GERMAN THEREFORE I'M WHITE

Too bad she is a tranny.

It was also conquered by the moors that's why Spaniards are Brown

Sorry I'm high a shit on lsd really it's a miracle I'm posting rn

White women age like shit, though. Black Irish master race.

praise kek

Oops, that was supposed to say Blonde women. I guess I tipped my hand.

Greenland is off limits. Look at your southern border nazi nothing to see here.

Spaniards are white, dumbass.

No! I was actually laughing it was funny!

fuck you I want greenland. i want to patrol it on dogsled. gtfo

Mexicans don't really look like that. Most of them are fat and ugly with gold and silver teeth. The Hot Latina Chick is just a meme, nothing more. (((THEY))) just want more brown people in America and more race mixing to happen. Oy Vey.

that chick is Venezuelan i remember her from the webm with the tits in the dress

Like i said mexicans have German blood

Im not saying they are white but! That family picture OP posted if you scroll up does look like what im saying

ms13 is salvadorean moron

Shit happens in Greenland. Maybe just sled in syrup country to play it safe.

Oh good to know I brought a kek to the world, I have to go now though the void is calling to me

true.

Bayshore.
When I was younger I worked a retail cuck job in a grocery store. Worked with a little Salvadorian guy who'd been working there 13 years. Been in the country 22 years.
He still didn't know anything more than very basic English. Was basically a literal retard. Anytime the phone rang I had to stop what I was doing because he'd have to call me over to do that simple task. While I was doing most of the work anyway, because he would just wander off and not work. Dude was creepy as fuck and would literally stare down any woman within his sight. Whistle and catcall. I can't believe he never got fired.

puerto rico seems to insist that it's a state because it's a territory. as such, I conclude Japan is a state because it's a protectorate. Japan will be our 51st state. PR can suck my dick like a hurricane. Mexico can suck a donkey like PR sucks my dick. Mexico can have Southern California (Now known as California) and we can form the great state of Jefferson

Wew boy, them and niggers make up majority of the obesity percentage here too
>inb4 whites are a huge percentage
They call beaners white hispanics here and statistically classify them as such under the white umbrella. If niggers and spics all vanished from here tomorrow, the statistic would plummet dramatically

this is why mexicans have german blood.

Why do white people get moon runes tattooed on them?

>muh oil
>muh pretty ice
>muh northwest passage
>muh precious metals
>muh continental shelf
give me one good reason Greenland isnt rightful US clay

Dont get to exited

You could have nigger blood as well

the amerimutt everyone.

ayy think you wouldn't want to know the real reason. btw greenland is bigger than mexico!

Dont get to exited

You could have Aryan blood but! You could also have nigger blood as shown in my post if you scroll up

If we’re mutts, you’re dog shit

of course not, fix your fucking cartel problem on your own

you are.

You guys are missing the point.
Literally nobody in white America would consider these people "white."
They're just skewing crime statistics.

fack no

>says the Mexican
Yeah I'm a mutt, each of my grandparents were first generation Norwegian, Czech and Irish.
>I'm such a mutt!!!!! I'M NOT WHITE GUIZ

"problem"

>Irish

lol, again,
>says the Mexican
You have nothing.

>missing the point
>it’s what I addressed in my post you quoted
You’ve lost me on this one, they list them as white for everything, not just crime. Some applications ranging from job, university, or scholarship/grant/loans/etc have the option as white hispanic