Should suicide be legal?

I’m not talking about popping some pills cause you’re going to die in like 5 weeks anyway. I mean having enough of life in general and just deciding ‘fuck it’ and checking out.

Should the state be ok with this and to a degree promote it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwj--evv1ovYAhWS3KQKHY8sA4MQxa8BCDMwBw&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doing your homework

Why should self homicide be legal when homicide is still illegal.

Punching someone in the face isn’t legal but you’re fine to go to town on yourself

>the state should promote sodomy
The State is supposed to be the Ministry of Justice, and that's it. It would theoretically make more sense to ask if the Church should promote it, and to that I would say that the Church should in general try to make people more in love with life (via the God of life) including the highs and lows and if then some in the lows of it go and commit suicide then so be it...

>sodomy
*Suicide

I still can't believe this board allows people to pick the sodomite flag... And then some people actually choose to use them. They have to die.

the state should have nothing to do with it imo. like religion. so no shouldnt promote or have an opinion on it.

if you want to then you should be able to in a humane way.

>like religion.
??

Ok maybe not promote it but at least not give a shit about it

Reminder that non-religous people are inherently blue-pilled and need to be pushed aside at every turn so that society doesn't completely suffocate from the dead weight.

What are you saying? You would kys but you are worried it would get you sent to jail?

I think OP is asking about assisted suicide for reasons outside of medical issues.

Just prosecute dead bodies senpai LOL

>missing the question
How do you justify it?

If you consent to suicide or assisted suicide why stop there? Are you saying self homicide should be legally excused or are you saying self homicide should be a separate legal category from homicide in general?

If the former why? If the latter why stop at self homicide when its still homicide?

based budd, mad respect

Not really, I’ve just had a shitty year and while I guess I wouldn’t go through with it, it’d be nice to know there’s a comfy Futurama suicide booth available if it got too much

There's no point in making suicide legal or illegal because the person who committed suicide is fucking dead, idiot.

What the hell are they going to do? Arrest your corpse? Why does it matter if it's legal?

in my opinion you should be able to buy kits at Walmart to kill yourself.

Suicide is only illegal, (in the United States at least), so that cops can have, "probable cause," that a crime is taking place and get into your private abode and stop the suicide from taking place.

Retard.

The government should offer free pickup.

Everyone has shitty years, M8. You just have to find something/someone that inspires and motivates you to keep pushing forward. Suicide really isn’t the answer. It also deeply affects the family. Lost a brother to suicide a couple of years ago. There isn’t a day that passes that I don’t wonder what I could have done better to keep him here.

You can

How could it possibly make suicide illegal to begin with? If the perpetrator is dead there's no case anymore.
What you mean is probably assisted suicide.

You might not realize this, but a dead person can't pay taxes.
Why would any government allow anyone to end their lives when they're able to work and pay taxes? There's a reason they raid your house when you say you're going to kill yourself, and the same reason for why the cops can throw away the Fourth Amendment and enter your house for a "welfare check", arrest you, throw you in a psych ward, and leave you stuck with a $20,000.00 bill + tip so you can be a good goyim and work for money, or become dependent on the welfare state if you see no point in working because taxes.

Not even a conspiracy, all you need to do to realize this is true is to look at the pro immigration arguments. They all treat humans like a commodity that serves no purpose past the economical gain you can extract from them.

>Staff Sergeant, sir! Permission to kill myself, sir?
Who the fuck cares?

Hmmm this satisfies me I guess. Cheers for posting m8.

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwj--evv1ovYAhWS3KQKHY8sA4MQxa8BCDMwBw&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

What a stupid thread concept. What you should have asked is "is it the governments responsibility to stop/prevent suicide". And to that I say no. I'm a vet and apparently "we" are offing ourselves in record numbers, if we can't police are own, fuck 'em, they just couldn't hack it. I'm a fucking crippled now and have never even considered it. Most vets honestly need to do it, fucking crazy fucks that got waivered in by a recruiter trying to make quota. Don't care won't miss you. Never had room for the weak before, ain't making room now. We literally have a way to cull ourselves and we prevent it. Why?

>cops show up
>try to save life of pill popper or cutter
>spend hours of time to no avail
>beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
>flatline
"Why you didn't save my sweet bouy pig"
>shots fired as EMT's show up
>EMT cut and runs
end scene

Death doesn't get you out of anything. You just get reborn for another go around this gay existence. Forever.

you can, its called bleach

overrated, anti-freeze is where it's at (ethylene glycol) do it right folks.

Ah, the 90s.

Hey man nice shot

>Oh no, this guy shot himself
>Should we charge him for it?

Something tells me you didn't mean to word that question so simply

This actually helps me, thank you - and I'm sorry for your loss.

suicide isn't illegal you dimwit