Out of all these countries, which one will be the least pozzed in the next few decades? Or are they all fucked?

Out of all these countries, which one will be the least pozzed in the next few decades? Or are they all fucked?

>France
>Germany
>UK
>USA
>Canada
>Australia
>Italy

Who will be the white man's best hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sDqXRA5HI
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably USA

None of those country’s nationalist are looking for multiracial subhumans with DNA like of Richard Spencer.

To answer your question: Germany and Australia

>the solution to the sickness is the disease

whichever one does your picture the most

Easily Italy.
We are extremely pozzed already, same with Germany. Italy far less so.

this is the third thread of you with this topic

either you kill yourself immediately or you fuck off this board

ugh. ofc you posted "least" and not "most". whatever. truvada. doesnt work on females

>angry sweden
The United States is an ideological battle ground. Everywhere else is lost.

When has the United States not been THE poz?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sDqXRA5HI

And what a battle ground it is

Most likely Italy or the USA, maybe France if shit gets bad there. France & the USA are maybe the only 2 on that list who's youth are becoming unpozzed.

Keep telling yourself that subhuman wog. Italy can’t be a hope for White man, because Italy is not fucking White.
youtube.com/watch?v=PjuamNkZ5YQ

Italy is less Italian than Germany is German.

Guess who has the biggest antifa second only to Gayreece, SJW movement and fishes scum out of the sea for the last 30 years? Negrified Italy, why?

Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

I T A L Y
T
A
L
Y

Those people are mocked on a daily basis and we just elected Trump for God's sake, your people are still living in liberal fantasy world.

probably the USA

our pozzed population is mostly coastal. the midwest and southeast are really pretty conservative.

NYC, DC, Boston, California - you need to take Truvada for a month before having any kind of political conversation with anyone.

All fucked.

>Sweden not on the list

usa is the alamo. i expect all proud wypipo to rally here within the next 25 years

Least pozzed is Australia but USA is mostly likely to unpozz itself in the next 5 - 10 years imo.

Sweden is done.

Remember the Alamo

>Occupied Government

>pozzed
Fucking christ, a new word every god damn fuckign month, I keep up with this bullshit. WTF does pozzed mean? OP you're on fucking shit list.

nobody gives a fuck about your shitty copypasta, nigger.

Hello there

>how to spot a newfag

I'll marry Germany, fuck France and kill Canada

>nigger

user is right. It's all this.

>Sweden is done.
Fair enough

You tell him Luigi. Also gib your mommas secret marinara recipe

I would say USA, at least they have Trump, so they have a chance to fix their shit.
Sadly we might end up with another 5 year of leftist cucks ruling again
Germany and France already have 4 year of multiculturalism since they elected Merkel and Macron
Canada i don't know very well the situation but i remember people saying that cuckdeau may win again
Australia needs to stop becoming a chinese colony, they don't have so many niggers compared to other countries

Nothing can be done.

All of those countries are past the point of no return.

The deportation of millions of non-whites would be required and that will never happen.

The game is over, we have lost. Just take pleasure knowing that the SJWs will realise their giant fuck up when the Muslims take over and start killing gays and oppressing women.

Germany.
It will be a white paradise once germans adopt sharia and it will be legal to kill degenerates.

Australia and maybe Italy. Everywhere else is fucked.

Nigger, I have been "here" since fucking /new/, I just don't spend 24/7 on this website.

Nah mate. We are fucked too.

The SJWs are starting to take power here and in terms of non-whites, our major cities already look like fucking Shangai.

>Canada i don't know very well the situation

It's not good.

Australia don't even let men join their military any more

For many reasons the USA. They've held been the major dominant force in the world since WWII. It's time for the next generation of technologies to transition into society. Gene-therapy, A.I, autonomous vehicles. Only then will new powers rise, and old ones fall. Good luck everyone.

Probably Italy

It's been around a while.

>The deportation of millions of non-whites would be required and that will never happen.
Who whats to deport them? relocation to fun camps is much more viable, surely rooland has as much wasteland as Canada, just a bit warmer and you have dingos instead of wolves

Probably USA due to the fact we're actually resisting across the country and most of the autism and cuckery comes from the few blue states.

kek k know about that, i was referring to the political situation.
I don't think they have a viable conservative opposition party that can win against Trudeau.

>I would say USA, at least they have Trump, so they have a chance to fix their shit.

The very worst of the cancer originates from the USA. Once it's changing demographics take it further to the left and put said cancer into positions of real power, the country will go to complete shit practically overnight.

They get shekeled too?

I haven't been paying much attention. Their PM started crying and complaining about white supremacy when his people were getting killed.

When are you going to realize that OP wasn't and isn't interested in honest answers rather than slide threads and bait you into irrelevant discussion about basically nothing while ignoring much more important topics?

I doubt you guys will be it, but at least you voted like 12% for the AfD.

how does this relate to my comment? is Sup Forums completely run over by shills at this moment!?

yes, overwhelmingly so

and bots

It's not a shill thread you fag the topic is what prosperous white country will be the least fucked by immigration and leftism in the future

>Who will be the white man's best hope?
Poland

Argentina

>talking to yourself

Italy for sure (especially if they vote right in their elections that are in 2-3 months). After Italy probably Australia
all the others are dead since 2015

nothing weird here mashallah

>not knowing that the numbers are up due to changes in legislation and definition of rape

Pls stop reposting this shit. It's utterly useless and pointless. I'm not saying immigration isnt a problem, just saying those statistics have nothing to do with immigration.

>those statistics have nothing to do with immigration.
sure thing nigger

nice rebuttal of the argument there chap!

merry christmas sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk1m6_ILHhY

Italy, then Australia. Frogs and krauts are still hanging, but the future looks grim. USA and UK are both fucked, Canada is kinda white but also very liberal so it will probably follow them.

>nice rebuttal
have another
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

Italians are the most likely to fight back if we are honest.

The US.
With Trump causing reduced immigration, and soon mass deportations of arrested illegals, the Hispanic population will go down.
The new tax plan is effectively defunding post modernist universities (via removing deductions for student debt etc).
The new tax plan is hitting liberal states like California, NY etc by removing the state tax reduction. This will mean less money for gibs and less welfare in general.
More people turning to Christianity means more kids.

Right now I'd go with the US
However, if Straya ever figures out how to weaponize the Emu......

The adoption of sharia would mean they would have to wipe out their own entire population because as a country they would then all be degenerate

>Hispanic population will go down
KYS

Definitely France

You get the slightest inkling that someone holds some of your beliefs and then make these highly incriminating videos that leftist probably cry about.

Kek

come on now burgerbro, we are all NAZIs in this day and age apparently

Praying to God there is a better place than USA. This place is getting so blacked and shit skinned it hurts.

France will almost definitely go hard right in the next election, starting kebab removal phase of the globalist masterplan