Which race would you eradicate from the world and why?

Which race would you eradicate from the world and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDYxilnYEGc
youtube.com/watch?v=iMkHHS0QZUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chinks, spics and niggers

Mutts

leaves

haha your women are fugly and get fucked by muslims

There it is

whites, so the asians could deal with the africans

i would build a spaceship and send all whites to mars if i could. Earth would look like mars and mars like earth by 23rd century.

Do we bring lakes and oceans with us or??

Wrong you fucking idiot. 8 out of 10 germans died in the russian front.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDYxilnYEGc

Germans.

Arabs, they're disgusting

British

10/10 russians died on the German front.

its true, theyre saying zhyit not sheeeit

Jews, you already know why.

spics. they are ruining my country.

fuck you son

russians.

He said and why. ???

56% detected. Whites would know that you can make water from carbon dioxide, which there are plenty of in mars, by nuclear fission of carbon atom, which will be a great safe energysource, and which will also create water by joining the released oxygen atoms and created hydrogen atoms.

>nb4 impossible blahblahblah
muds wouldn't understand. whites will find a way.

> eliminating an insignificant minority
Why? Or does this implicitly end race-mixing forever?

Whites, for the fun of it...I'd love to see how things would go once there are no Europeans in the world.

Cyka blyat!

niggers. their mostly just a weapon of the jews, but they are already deployed. We can get the jews later

Raptors. Nobody needs a claw like that for self defense.

>italy is bigger than japan
japan should be slightly smaller than germany and italy should be a chicken

He's right.

You fucking brugers can't win wars. You only """""win""""" when you step in at the last moment to collect the laurel wrath

Niggers, they can't keep up with evolution

Blacks, the values are inherently against everything to do with whites. 97% democrat voters is a joke. As it stands the only whites that are democrat voters are race traitor virtue signalers, and black people are indeed the backbone of that as they are the ones most of the "offense" other white people feel in sympathy is for.

Whites wouldn't have to have gun control laws waved in our face about 50 gun deaths a weekend when it is all black people, instead we would get reminders every 5 years.

I honestly have very little problem with illegals, it seems they at least want to work.

Asians I have the absolute most respect for, but they can be the most assblasted on behalf of other races to try to feel included in all of the virtue signaling.

we're coming nigger, prepare for levels of cuck shaming the likes your people have never seen.

only one correct answer so far.

m8 the Noordoostpolder has only really existed since 1930 I think, it used to be water.

whites

Those awesome Vikings. I like prehistoric sharks, would be crazy if we could still have m both around.

isn't Japan too small?
>inb4 penis size

Why wasn't this the first post. Not a good sign.

4/10 bait

nicely executed

The leafniggers.

This. You've got to consider who the most destructive people are. Niggers destroy everything they touch, but they're mostly contained and in global affairs insignificant. Arabs on the other hand have been campaigning for years the death of the west.

>that flag
>not the jews
>arabs that can't maintain a car are able to sustain modern warfare without jud

India is the truue literal shit poster

[spoiler] I can't post as India[/spoiler]

After the Arabs it'd be the Jews. The Jews feed on charity and sympathy for muh 6 million billion. The Arabs are just hateful, intolerable people who'd stop at nothing to kill those who don't bow to their pedo prophet.

lol is that real?

Is the company the Jews shamed for venerating a German climber?

turks

KEK

How do you know that hasn’t already happened once? Mars, the damn niggers and Jews.

just shark my fins up senpai

Wait, was Mexico on Hitler's side? Nice!

>mutt blasted

Middle Eastern (Arabs,Turks,Syrians,Hebrews)

i mean it is likely. The last atlantians created a small black hole by collapsing planet X on itself and traveled to alternate dimension when it passed the earth thousands of years ago. The we wuz egyptians were gaining too much technological advancement and after a war broke out, because babylonians stole the nuclear core from the pyramids, half of the world was turned into sand. The true masterrace destroyed their homes and all relics of their technology so it wouldn't go to the wrong hands and left this planet.

or at least thats what the spiders are telling me.

> the 56% its beautiful

Why is Japan so tiny? Why aren't there millions if Chinese dinosaurs ramming into him?

Hungarians

Whites

>switching to a meme flag

Neck yourself you muslim faggot.