Why are baby boomers being used as scapegoats by millennials? What's the source of this vitriol towards our elders?

Why are baby boomers being used as scapegoats by millennials? What's the source of this vitriol towards our elders?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-14/nobel-laureate-discovers-cause-opioid-crisis-complete-economic-destruction-white-wor
youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we are being told to hate the boomers for ruining the economy when it was really the (((globalists))) and the fact that our competition was either bombed or third world

Because Boomers keep using Millenials as scapegoats

Because it's true. The only good thing boomers did was keeping unions alive. This generation is too much of a cuck to stand up to their boss and too socially inapt to unite, so we effectively killed the one thing boomers got right.

Because they're bastards. My father got his company set up by his father, got him a trade and supported him through his degree, set him for life. He responded by cutting his own kids loose and we were left with nothing. Mother was the most spoiled self entitled brat in the world. They both really believed the world owed them everything and expected this from their children too, when it was obvious we couldn't live up to their unreasonable expectations they went into denial.

I don't hate them but it was pure boomer mentality. Their sense of entitlement wouldn't be acceptable today. They came from a world of jobs for life and a me me me attitude. They can't understand and wouldn't survive in the modern market.

Which generation is in power right now, O.P.? To change things, go where the power is.

A college degree was worth more when they were a lot more uncommon. Given the push for free university, they're about to become absolutely worthless soon enough.

Baby Boomers couldn't raise their kids and now their kids are acting out. Big surprise.

we're not being told to do anything ya idiot
but it's a combination of problems, including boomers and jews.

2,500 trillion in derivatives debt?

They won't be worthless, just mandatory. Another 4 years minimum tacked on to an already over-extended adolescence.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

hi faggots grab my jewvankas with epstein pedos

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

ok frog worshipping masonic vagina cuck

They sold us out to the chinks

It's Hell. It's for ever.

Hell is for ever!

youre a retarded possessed dyke kike pedo. say the line bort

Hell is for ever!

Hell is for ever!

user.

Hell is for ever!

there it is. complete antichrist bullshit

they were dumb enough to vote america out of eutopia

>These dang millennials are a bunch of degenerates!
>Did drugs, participated in sex parties, and dodged the draft during the 60s and 70s
THE ETERNAL BOOMER

For ever!

Hell is for ever!

If only you could have stayed at reddit forever.

this has nothing to do with topic. nobody has already been judged. only the devil. you lay his sloppy seconds. come at me baby dick sucker and blood libel cow. im going to bed. youre going to hell, Christ killer

>replace their parents with baby crying during the 60's
>replace their kids with massive immigration in the 90's

fuck boomers

I don't hate boomers. They just tend to be unable to be objective about the relative economic prosperity and opportunity of the era they grew up in compared to the present. Boomers who are fully sympathetic that this is a different world than the one they grew up in are far less frustrating than the ones who seem to be unable to perceive reality because it would mean accepting that their generation collectively failed.

Hell is for ever!

Because boomers set the economy up to fail, encouraged social degeneracy, and then expect their children to pound sand and suck shit for their own well being. They were/are selfish and project their shortcomings on everyone else.

Yes, seriously. Most of them think immigration is a good idea as well, as well as a lot of the rest of it. Political parties and candidates are like a game to them, rather than tools used by whomever has the means to control them.

Boomers
First gen to receive a free tertiary education
First And only gen to not honour their soldiers returning home
First gen to not raise their kids properly
And the generation that is literally running the world right now.
And that's not even including all of their hippy free love drugs are cool bs.
Also boomers are literally stuck in the mindset of their youth they thibk the world is a racist as it was when they were growing up and women are oppressed.

entitled cunts raised by the tv aka they are the first generation of the zog

Which makes them as worthless as a high school diploma. Yeah, you got to get one, but getting one won't get you a job.

shut your face ham wallet enabler and tits monger like a newborn. go motorboat your mother. just jewgle what i said. with your sodomy against the sign of the covenant. youre fucking incredible. you hammer out complete fuck all and have no face. post your address with a timestamp

Surprise, surprise. Baby boomers are proto-millinial degenerates that started the craze and now we're paying for it, as well as coping with our generation's degeneracy.

Yeah but I'm just saying that free college will make the world that much more irritating.

jews

one of the fundemental aspects of a society is to respect your elders and laern from them

they are trying to make the young hate the old for what the jews themselves did

back then, there was like 8 people. if you went to college, you were one of 2. the other 6 people were capable of breaking rocks all day.
today, those 2 people created machines to break those rocks and there's about 6 trillion people that are only capable of breaking rocks.

Also, baby boomers hitched on the trend of abandoning their children at the age of 18. You don't see this kind of anti-family sentiment in rural areas, where family means a lot more than it does in cities.

But to hell’eth is to forever’th

This. Just another fracture in the white community. We are all pitted against each other.

Sort of. But it can be mitigated.
Me and my two brothers live with our grandma, rent-free in her house (I live in cottage in backyard). Me and my brothers work, earning at least $47k each (I'm a mechanic, one brother is a trucker and the other is a dispatcher). We've lived together for 8 years, each pooling in about 40% of our income to a common fund every year, close to reaching 7 figures in maybe 1&½ years. It doesn't, because we basically see each other in the weekend sometimes, so no annoyance or pressure. We are brainlets, who never went to college, that have no debt and have accumulated a hefty amount of wealth, before the age of 31.

The economy is based on a pyramid scheme. At the top of that pyramid right now is the boomer. The problem here is that the boomers did not have enough children. So by time the Millenial get's to the top of the pyramid, it will have collapsed. The solution that is being attempted is to bring in 3rd worlders, but it's clear most of them are more a burden than a replacement of the broken pyramid scheme. And for some reason, Millenials are extremely greedy. The boomer is greedy now, but they were not always that way. We are living in a boomer paradise and the Millenials want the same thing the boomers had/have, but they are not going to get it.

Because they spent a shit load of money of countless objects and appliances, but we're entitled for wanting both a phone and a house on a full-time wage.

4ever

I'm not sure fellow youth. We should definitely be respecting our elders.

Our futures for ethnic food, gardener, housemaid, and nursing staff. Hope it was worth it mom and dad because you're about to find how just how much the third world doesn't give a fuck about you. What's that? Sorry, can't help you too busy working three jobs.

>6 trillion
Jeez glad this guy has got affirmative action to help him out of his rut
Or should I say mutt

Hell is for ever!

You know how Sup Forums can be, but the first comment I made I.T.T. is the only point that really matters. See

because they bought up all the houses, racked up all the debt, and fucked us. they are literally the worst generation of all time

It's scientifically proven human brain prefrontal cortexes, the part responsible for decision making and risk assessment doesn't mature ON AVERAGE until 25, noone should be declared a adult, be allowed to buy booze/drugs, or fight in a war or get married until 25, cause they can't properly understand what the fuck they're getting into.

why parent when I can just send you to school to learn about redskins scalping each other and the holocaust?

I believe that men should see some highly-encouraged military service when they're 18 (by highly-encouraged, I mean, "you don't get to vote unless you've seen at least 2 years minimum") but not necessarily frontline armed combat unless in time of total war.

And marriage should always be encouraged to happen earlier rather than later.

>economic system some time ago allowed people to live better
>economic system today is much more hostile for new generation
>be envious asshole
>blaming the old people for their better life but not the system thats caused all of this

They didn't have to vote for it.

>Fuck you got mine boomer attitude
>Let's not blame the pricks who elected these traitorous scum and cover for them
Imagine being this delusional enough to believe it's anything but this case.

>first western generation to fully shun religion and embrace decadent degeneracy
>trash the education system
>stand and do nothing to stop uncontrolled immigration
>implement identity politics and racism as the most unforgivable sin

THIS

Because of the complete destruction of the white working class

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-14/nobel-laureate-discovers-cause-opioid-crisis-complete-economic-destruction-white-wor

KYS commie scum

>only retards can vote

Great idea Skippy

Even assuming they didn't cause our current economic climate, they're still completely unwilling to recognize that things are different for us than for them.

>live in the capitalist country
>you can elect one capitalist cock or other capitalist cock
>any cock will defend interests of capitalist elites
>be stupid asshole
>blame not elites or their politician servitors for state policy
>blame people who haven't any power

>spend 2 years learning discipline and how to form a Mannerbund
>retards

It can't possibly be worse than the current system we already have, where niggers and women are allowed to vote just by virtue of managing to not get run over or shot for 18 years. Though I suppose for niggers, that is a genuine achievement.

>they're still completely unwilling to recognize that things are different for us than for them

Oh such a sin! They are equally stupid with you.

Sadly this. I can’t believe how terrible most were as parents. I’m a X’er. I spent my childhood isolated and alone. My parents cared more about each other and themselves than they ever did about my sister and I. My sister got deathly ill as a teen, my parents literally barely seemed to care. I sat with her day in and day out, I protected her for years when she was bullied in school, I beat up her ex husband when he got drunk and threw his cell phone at her head.
Plus they’re killing social security.

true in theory but boomers on average refuse to admit that times have changed and that young people are incredibly fucked in comparison with their times

>Be stupid assholes
Seems to be quite the abundance of said boomers in that category. They have enough commie leaning fucks amongst them, it's no wonder said commies offspring ends up being the far-left today. Boomers are garbage across the board and just smug enough to think they haven't played a part in the destruction of the West. Now that people in my generation who aren't fuckheads are left to do something about it, wow what do you know? It's Nazis everywhere and how could you say/do etc.

I'll ventilate these morons in their homes before I fire a shot my enemies they imported.

they have no concept of filial piety

>shot my enemies they imported

They are not imported anybody. They are wage workers and small business owners.

Your capitalist elites imported migrants because they don't what to loose their profits from depopulation problem that caused by their previous economical policy.

This is funny how you want to kill mexican workers or american workers when elites who made this situation real will be laught at you and then continue to use you as they do before.

This. They were literally the first Libtards. They pandered to cunts 24/7, affirmative action, desegregation, race mixing, muh civil rights, fuck the military

Lol Russia I wish you had a baby boom of the same scale so you knew what it was like dealing with these people first had.

Well they managed to ruin dating, the economy, culture, demographics, and LSD all in one decade, so that's pretty impressively bad.

>Boomers didn't support this third world invasion or the politicians they backed who suported
You don't have to tell me the corporations aren't involved too Vasily. Who makes up the majority of corporate America's CEOS these days, who of the House of Reps/Senate?

I'll wait.

if a boomer told me to get a job at mcdonalds I'd kneecap him on the spot

We have same problem here because after capitalism came to us he started to kill our population too. And new generation can't support old population - as example we have 65 years old women twice more than 15 years old girls today. Who will give births to children tomorrow?

Don't mess common people and elites. They have different economic role and that means they have different interests. Policy and interests of capitalist elites caused your situation today.

You trying to blame entire generation and it's same level of stupidity like blaming entire nation or all women for policy provided by your rulers who defends interests of elites but not the interests of people.

>65 years old women
55 years old I mean

kek, unions today are garbage and only benefit the old boomers who are still working.

>t. young union member who does the exact same work as old fucks who make over $1,000 a week while I make minimum wage for about $300 a week. Literally the exact same work.

>I'm blaming an entire generation
See because that's the reality. Chicken before the egg. They bought the multicultural garbage, implemented it and tried to pass it off wholesale. Programming didn't take for everyone and now they are upset they are getting called out on it. You sure you aren't one of them yourself because you sure seem to be offsetting blame a whole lot.

Are they willing to help address those problems at all? Because Boomers here are not and actively vote against anything that would help

>>blame people who haven't any power

individual choices scaled to population is what caused the boomers to destroy society. Greed, decadence, atheistic immorality are all things that the individual can defend against even through systematic propaganda but boomers chose the easy route.

Sup fellow alt-righters. After being plugged in to beta-land for too long, I have finally awoken and taken the red pill thanks to the likes of Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t. How should we proceed in redpilling all of the normies so we can defeat the cancer that is the left once and for all?

>multicultural garbage

Why multicultural policy happened?

>Capitalist economy killing population
>Not enough workforce in new generation
>Loss of profits for elites
>Must invite workforce from foreign countries
>We have cultural tensions because of it
>Make multicultural policy and brainwash our dying population to not resist changes

So you blaming the boomers because the were brainwashed before you? But elites fooled not only them, they fooled your generation too.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMn1763UROQ

Sargon is a cuck, and milo is a click whore who fucked up.

>how do you do fellow kids
Are you baiting here or nah?

>actively vote

'Voting' can't change anything if your elites will be against changes. Your elites will not allow anybody to change core policies against their interests. Your can only choose between capitalist cock or capitalist cock. This is illusion of choice.

> Allowed for Vietnam and the Gulf war
> Seriously thought partying in 'demonstrations' would change shit
> took out giant gibs for themselves and made future generations (us) pay for it
> oh goodness, what is that, there's not enough of you to pay for our luxurious retirement plans? Let's watch as immgration act is passed. More people coming in means more people working to finance our lifestyle, right?
> Also our trustworthy intelligencia, Dr. Phil Professor Shekelstein and Goldberg educated us on how passing off as many high positions as possible to non-Whites and occupying the ones we have without helping our children, nieces and nephews with anything we do, will improve diversity and make our country more vibrant. More vibrant means more comfortable retirement lifestyles, right? Who cares about our sons and daughters' perspectives.
> What do you mean you can't find a job and if you can, your wages are so low you can't support us? Stop being lazy and work harder, we want our comfy retirement that we didn't work for, dammit.
Oh gee, I have not the faintest idea why someone would not like boomers.

>>Sargon
>>alt-rghter
lol

endorsed bernie sanders
took political compass test, came out as social libertarian

Wtf is this meme, I got like a 2.5gpa at a technical college for web design. Got a job as backend developer before even getting the 2 year degree making 50k?

I'm literally lowlife

While I agree with on that point, it doesn't really change the point I was making. If they're unwilling to vote for change, they're even less willing to take part in revolution and they outnumber us greatly.

You blame metastases of degeneration but not causes of degeneration.

>Greed, decadence, atheistic immorality are all things that the individual can defend against even through systematic propaganda

Any ideology is just cosequence of materialistic reality. You must change the basis and then talk about ideology problems.

>>Sargon
>>alt-rghter
lol

endorsed bernie sanders
took political compass test, came out as social libertarian

and thunderf00t hates trump and brexit

We're part of those generations that are oh so helpless and cannot resist aforementioned brainwashing, right? Yet here we are, resisting the programming and calling the situation out for what it is. You can only subvert someone who wants to be subverted. Boomers could have done the same, but didn't, because they didn't want to have those uncomfortable conversations that would have predictably involved Schlomo and CHaim calling them racists and antisemites. Getting along was more important than the future of their children and grandchildren, and then they come back demanding respect and provision. When shit hits the fan, old people are the first to be pillaged, whether by the creatures they brought here, or by the children they abandoned.

gen x are the ones peddling this shit

ITT a bunch of 20, who can’t fill out a 1040EZ, larping about economic issues that are 50 stories above their heads.

We have the Internet, the boomers were the first generation to have widespread TV brainwashing. Don't pretend you were born redpilled, the boomers weren't perfect but it's the Jews who did the crime.

Slide thread

Jesus Christ, come on Sup Forums!

>the OP was even clearly written to appear that it was/or really was written by a boomer