Kemono Friends

Here we see a beautiful specimen of a royal penguin caring for the chicks of her colony through entertainment and motherly love.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RedMadGiant/status/829660592449351680/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=QyN_O55G5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=wl5Y_VomkGo
twitter.com/TokyoZooNet_PR/status/830232076162994177
my.mixtape.moe/mclalf.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a royal penguin's assbutt.

>All the penguins are wearing leotards or sweaters
>All the bare legs and thigh high socks

Penguins are the most fashionable Friends. Prove me wrong. Emperor Penguin is best Penguin, prove me wrong.

Which friend would you wear matching clothes with? I'd go with Tsuchinoko.

Is it worth it getting back to this just for the penguins? Thick girls with leotards and thigh highs are a match made in heaven.

But she's the sluttiest penguin

Sadly they still have only showed up in the short scenes after the credits.

why in ever living hell do i like this show so much

I love PPP.

>No cute/non-lewd fanart of her
>All the other ones have cute art

Because your life is an ever living hell.

ロックに行くぜ!

how do they reproduce?

Nah, the penguins don't appear in the actual show, just talk a bit for the next episode previews.

I recognize that front tail!

Through holding hands (sexually)

Wanting to fuck friends isn't furry right? I'm still ok, right?

It's just head-accessories and a tail, for the most part. You're good.
Friends are not for lewd though.

It's seeming likely that the friends are just animal minds in human bodies with magic replacing their animal traits. So would they give birth to human babies? Will the library answer this pressing issue?

Serval cat and Bag-chan are OTP.

It's too bad that they won't get to meet the penguins though.

>animal minds
Somewhat. Hippo didn't just go and devour Bag and Serval when she would've as the bloodthirsty Hippo that she is.

I'd say it's more like bestiality.

tfw Penguin spin off never

How do you think all of this will end? Will the Kemono friends be able to forgive Bag, a living terror that is human?

>director likes my tweet praising his show
D-doushio.
My life is now complete.

Bag-chan will abandon her humanity out of desire to become a kemono friend, transforming her into an alien. This is how all the aliens were made.

I don't think any of them have reproduced after the change. They all seem to have been turned into Friends in their lifetime, rather than being born like that.

You're kidding right? There was a fucking jaguar spending all it's time ferrying other Friends around, this is a fucking paradise. Get out of Japari Park if you can't handle the Friendship.

Director knows we exist too. He liked hidepons tweet of Sup Forums.

>The library will be destroyed by Ceruleans
>A book with a character resembling Bag-chan is in the hands of the big bad
>Serval and all the friends they met along the way help defeat the big bad in a cartoonish fight
>The book is destroyed in the process
>Bag-chan doesn't care about that, and is just glad that the Friends aren't hurt
>They all live happily in Japari Park

The producer retweeted it too, didn't he?

Yeah.

>Bag finds out that she's none other than homo sapiens
>A little bit of drama
>Bag-chan and the other Kemono friends unite to defeat the Ceruleans
>Starts a Kemono school from the site of the library
>Japari park open for business

>Bag almost perished during the volcanic explosion
>Bag was saved by fusing with a Cerulean before the start of the show
>Bag leads the Kemono friends to rebuild Japari park
>Bag goes godzilla mode to fight the big bag Cerulean
>Bag asks all the Kemono friends to finish her off for the sake of Japari park

Calling it. Kemono friends is really just utawarerumono

mobile.twitter.com/RedMadGiant/status/829660592449351680/photo/1

Someone should save this and post as a gif/webm It's really cute.

What's worrying me is that if you watch the OP carefully there a scene where they pan upwards and all the characters that are hidden are revealed as the episodes go on. However, all the hidden characters are revealed as of the last episode. Does this mean that there's no more new characters?

Nope. There's already new character such as the cow by the very end of 5 and lion's coming for ep6. I think it's just a case where the OP only considered up to ep5.

Does that mean that there's a new OP, or is it the director saying 'By the end of episode 5, the welcome to japari park is over.'

You aren't trying to hype this show up, are you?
I am just expecting Kemono friends doing friend things. Haven't thought much about Raccoon's whole "need to catch Bag or the park will be in danger" at all.

They might just replace that one panning shot with another one of the new mystery Friends. A lot of shows tweak their OPs slightly as the show progresses.

Can't get that serious.

Was anyone here a fan of Mine Yoshizaki before Kemono Friends? I got into this show because I was checking on what he's been doing lately and I absolutely love this anime.

I did watch Keroro when I was young but I didn't connect the dots to end up here.

Don't lewd Friends! They aren't furries, however.

So after noticing the increasing amount of 1000+ post threads on nijiura, I've decided to watch the first few episodes of this show. And while I find it enjoyable, I still don't quite understand what all the fuss is about.

Am I missing something?

It's not outright brilliant or anything, but it's cute enough when nobody had any expectation for the show.

Minna gomen, mou ikkai dake mucha suru wa.

TOKI NO

It's nice and lots of people think so. There's not anything more to it.

This show might suddenly compete as a AOTS if the creators are bad enough dudes to play the human drama well.

No, drama would ruin it. It's already AOTS as is.

>ywn wear matching clothes with Tsuchinoko
>ywn hear her screech in embarrassment about it
>ywn sit with her in a nice dark corner to help her relax

Kemono apocalypse when

Not that user but
>"so she wasn't anihilated huh"
>park has been left and forgotten for years, if not decades judging by the bus state when they found it
>ceruleans eating friends as seen by the scream in ep 1
And don't forget the solidified lava blocking the exit in ep 4.
There's no way this can end in a 100% light-hearted way, and we should be aware of that.

Although it's a big stretch it'd be pretty entertaining if because they had expected this anime to slip under the radar from the beginning they wrote in a massive twist ending to pop off into legendary status.

Director's past work.
youtube.com/watch?v=QyN_O55G5Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=wl5Y_VomkGo

>KIMI-WA-HOMO-SAPIENS-NO-FRENZU
>Jaaa.. Homo-chan nan da! Sugoi!

I guess he really likes post-apocalyptic settings.

So dark plot twist confirmed? Neat.

>bag got her memories erased so she can forget about all the horrible things that happened in the world and live in bliss inside Japari park.
>going to the library will make her remember everything.

YAMERO

Was getting tired of it being reposted untypeset.

>Shelter Friends
oh no

inb4 they had a dark twist ending prepared but they change it at the last minute due to recent events.

Reminder that ceruleans are a thing.

I kind of forgot.

Ceruleans are people

Makes you think.

we /popular/ now

Why does Bag have a gunshot hole on his hat?

>Bag regains her memory, loses ability to communicate with her friends
>Weeps about all of it, and picks herself up to save the friends from the Cerulean threat
>regains ability to speak to Serval after saving her, Serval doesn't look at Bag with hatred, and they go off to save Japari Park.

She survived an attack from a Friend who used a ranged attack, such as a Llama's spit or one of those fish that fire water at high speed to shoot down bugs. Her body was dumped in the Savannah, in the hopes that she would not survive. Her would-be assailants did not expect her to befriend the wildcard Friend, Serval. The antagonist's top soldiers, Fennec and Raccoon, were sent to pursue her and finish the deed.

>a human Friend
>Serval-chan getting the urge to survive

Thanks for typesetting it, user Friend.

>There's no way a vulture can be cu-

But that's a tomboy, not cute at all

Wow! You must be a friend who's good at having the worst taste! Sugoi!

Kaban will become a Friend, thus ending the last of humanity, in the last episode

With Kaban saying that her kemono friends are more than worthy to be called "ningen"

She should check her ningen privilege.

twitter.com/TokyoZooNet_PR/status/830232076162994177

Based.

So penguins, serval and ibis are the only ones getting nice fanart? What about kaban-chan, is her so unpopular?

WELCOME TO
YOUKOSO
JAPARI PAN

Dumb birb.
my.mixtape.moe/mclalf.webm

OnoSaki  Common Raccoon

damn she stacked

>Treasure
>Japari park in danger

What did the Raccoon mean by this?

I think what's interesting about KF is that it offers something fresh in the ocean of stale clichés and formulaic jokes while being somewhat educative and obviously cute.
Honestly, I've never heard about animals such as Serval, Sand Cat, or Prairie Dog before. Can't wait to see more Friends.

Silly serval! She has her head stuck under tsuchinokos hoodie. So clumsy.

Dude, didn't you even do any biology class during high school?

Tanoshii!!

>never heard of prairie dogs
w-what country?

SEA

Raccoon pleases old men for Japari Buns.

>his
user please, she might not be as busty as Serval-chan but she's a girl.