Black Sissy Men

Why are black "men" such cucks?
Is it part of their culture or they just feel inferior?
Is this why black women are fleeing to white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120422211/#q120423852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152522474
youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA
youtube.com/watch?v=PAp_y0WeBGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_trade
justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reads post
>LOOKS AT FLAG
>"""""""""SWEDE"""""""""'
OHHHH NONONONONO HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You telling me that's a tranny

>another black "man" being this insecure
its just sad

The black man on the left is freaking out because the white dude is finger banging the anus of a nigger trap. Shit ain't right, gnominsane?

Go back to Sudan, Riak.

well played
this is your life

This sure triggers niggers. Don’t get banned with it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120422211/#q120423852

To remove cucks and shitskins spamming use shitted, amerimutt or this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152522474

a "swede" calls nigs inferior
you absolutely can't make that shit up
get your shit together, stop projection and stop being a fucking disgrace

black men are really sad

>a "german" shows his love for small black dicks
its sad

shut the fuck up retard

>muh dikk muhfugguh

the state of Sup Forums

>Leo cucks a black man
>Getting cucked
>By a vegan
Lel

Literally same

bump, cause I love me some alphabet n*r psyop sheeeiiiitttttt

Hnnnng

ill share what i have

2018 will be the year of B L E A C H E D, screencap this

its true

post some pics of those Amharic beauties

Welp, I've seen at least three treads in the last 20 minutes drawing attention to black chicks. Looks like Sup Forums is going to have another autistic spaz out for black woman for a few days. I don't mind, but please have new stuff.

BLEACHED

something special about East-African women

isnt she one of the alt-right thots that got mad because of misogynsm of some alt-righters?

Reminds me of Zoe from Firefly.

this was meant for you think?

She has a nice face

Also based /k/ommando waifu

lol i think josh whesdon called her unfortunate looking

it's hilarious how women are so fast to resort to racism.

>HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL, BLACK BOI?
You have no idea how much I love this.

i think they just cant handle it
its like that screencapture of the asian olympian woman who is kinda cute and every white woman in the comments are writing how plain and ugly she is

ameribros is there any african country in specific that the majority of your blackies originate from? in the UK its mostly nigerians/ghanaians

west coast by gulf of guinea below senegal
above cameroon

Lol that tara bitch isn't even white

You fucking incel subhumans it’s not about fucking their women - it’s about not racemixing. All racemixers must be shot and mongrels exiled

West African coasts from Senagal to Angola.

bl*ck beta males

this is also relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=846by3LOKlA

>in the UK its mostly nigerians
nice
youtube.com/watch?v=PAp_y0WeBGI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_trade
North American route was taking people mostly from Benin, and the Benin people hunted them from all across the southern bank of Niger river.

Cameroon is too far away. Its the Atlantic shore above the Niger for South America, and the Atlantic shore under the Niger for North America.
North American slaves are from modern Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Benin.

t. colonizer of Asia
At least France and Britain eventually abandoned their colonies. Russia is still tight with the Siberians.

>Cameroon is too far away.
u got me i was guessing
but i was kinda close above cameroon

you put their crop of male providers in danger fangs and nails come out and they won't hold back kek.

Kek, Sup Forums is the most liberal board on the internet.

Thanks for making everyone tanner then.

My fetish isn't triggered unless the couple includes a truly good looking black woman. Who cares about the gymnast troll or Serena...

i could be that too
but i also think its about their self-image, by most guys they are seen as the most attractive group of females, so it rubs them the wrong way when they get it in their face like that, when someone feels diffrently

Much better

for me most black women are hot, but i hope it helps with your fetish

Last person I’m going to ask an opinion about race is some eurasian subhuman with gypsy admixture

Oven. These “people” belong to the oven

>some random negro male in Russia
KYS

It's funny how people still assume that Russian flag is a Russian person. 80% of Russian flag posts are the same Albanian proxy fag

Must be why I'll see it in multiple threads for a
few hours, then nothing. Russian themed
threads do get the lurkers to come out though.

The majority of black men are raised in a single parent home by their dishrag whore of a mother or by their grandma if the mother is also a crackhead. Who then, do these young black boys learn to act like?
Pro Tip: It ain't daddy, daddy's long gone. They act like their mothers and grandmothers. That's why black men seem so illogical and vain, they're fucking women.

Black bitches were bred to worship white cock. Nigger boys were to beta to protect them.

One theory is that blacks have a fucked sense of masculinity because they're raised by women.
I remember seeing Snoop Dogg on Letterman once and I don't think Snoop made eye contact through the entire segment.
But there's another thing there, right? Niggers might shun eye contact because so many of them are unstable and violent and it's a challenge.

litterly this, all they can do is cry over the internet

Snopp Dogg have autism

To fuck it is ok, but to have a family with it is degenerate. Those white men is mentally weak, unintelligent and generally degenerate.

>russian flag
>"euroasian subhuman"

cia?

Why is it the black women that hook up with white men, are always better looking, and slimmer.

>hooked up with a black girl once, just for the experience
>afterwards she says best sex ever for her
>tfw muh dick is better than bbc

I can tell you that I have experience no greater joy in my life than what I feel when I'm balls deep in a beautiful ebony woman. The contrast of my big white cock against their sultry, soft, dark skin sends me into overdrive. Only black women have ever handled my meaty member well, white women can barely get me off any more.

they are the only ones that can qualify for the attention of the whiteboi, subhuman negresses can attract STDs and thugcucks

enjoy your banned

>#myslavemaster #teamslave
Laughter and also erection.

Makes my dick harder than rock when black girls get kinky and start talking like this. I should probably stop telling you guys how amazing black girls are, I want them all to myself, but I really should share...

He's a big guy

4Her

>negro community
And here I was laughing at military intelligence

Get tested and never touch a white woman ever for the rest of your life and we good bro

They only do what the media tells them. Literally dumber than children.

>leaf
>being taken seriously
Aw sweetums.

she likes big guys

well there is a reason for that britbong
Black women have tighter vaginas
Its litterly the truth
justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-women-longer-torso-s-deeper-vagina-s.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

>There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's

Just accept it, black women are superior in bed

Beta bux duh

Lol whats next a neckbeard

Well they get motivated if tyrone dont get married or knocked up.
Late 20s the beta bux they chase...but barly have kids n marry white

kek,
wtf is that from?

>WhenLifeSetsInThatYouAreABlackMan.png

This looks a lot like zoophilia. The fuck is wrong with whites? Why are most whites sick in the head?

>celebrating race mixing
kek,
ISHYGGYDT

Help me understand this:
>be alpha Muslim
>have 4 wifes
So are 3/4 Muslim men eternal beta virgins?

Black women are breeding sows for superior white men. They were meant to be white-cock colonized

Nobody will be saved from diversity :^)
Stay strong, good on ya to ban towelheads and minaretts.

BREECHED

Sooo seductive

I'm not talking about the sex itself, although that is more pleasurable with black women too. I mean when they get their hands and mouth on it. My dick is like a tree trunk so every pussy feels tight as fuck to me. The way their soft, silky skin feels when they wrap their hands around my johnson, I can't even put it into words. And black girls love to deepthroat, oh shit does that feel good. White girls are fucking faggots about deepthroating, but black girls can't get my cock far enough down their throat.

This is a nigger tier thread but i always knew pol was all niggers

On one hand this image triggers nogs but on the other hand it greatly pleases Jews.

Mixed feels.