ITT : post things Americans think Europeans can't have

I'll start with my rifle, legally owned for sports shootings. Americans BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/ak-47-74-rifles/ak-47-rifles.html
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-Gun-Ban-European-Council-United-Kingdom-proposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone who has one post an AR-15, lmao

"Hi, we're America! We build monster trucks for fun! We built the top fuel dragster, 0 to 250 mph in under 6 seconds....because we were bored! Piss us off, and see what we build then!"- Comedian Chris Titus

lel

A Muslim-free Europ...oh.

22lr ar and ak.

>counts as guns
Lol

white children.

god damn i love being american

Must be annoying to buy an ar/ak in the U.K. And use the bolt after every shot.

Are you allowed to have collapsible or folding stocks?? Not trolling btw.

>ignoring the .50 upper limit

All of our laws on weaponry are uniquely retarded. As an example """zombie swords""" are banned but actual swords are not. Except if they're curved, obviously, those are banned. But if they're forged using traditional techniques, they're legal.

I can own any ar15 as long as it's not automatic fire

But can you use it to legally defend yourself?

Honest question does France have any semblance to a stand your ground/castle doctrine?

Haha, I saw that too and literally laughed out loud. The best part is he really posted that like it was supposed to mean something.

You can buy them here too.

How much is ammo per round like say 5.56?

atlanticfirearms.com/ak-47-74-rifles/ak-47-rifles.html

They’re easy to get ahold of.

Out of curiosity, what are the fun laws in frogland? Is it as bad as the UK where you have to join clubs and shit or what?

Still pretty cucked laws though.

Nice fancy looking bolt action rifle you have there OP. How many mountains of paperwork, police inspections, safe inspections, licensing, and time did it take you?

P.S. kys

Only if someone shoot at you, self defense is shit in Western Europe and France is not the worst

20$ for 20 round i'd say

>Manual action for .223 and up
That suppose to be impressive?
Fucking retard, even Canuckistan gunlaws are better than that.
Though maybe it doesn't matter since self defence laws are fucking bullshit in both anyway.
Probably, are Britbongs supposed to give home invaders a sporting chance and keep all guns separated from their ammo under lock and key like we are?

Is that a Saiga?

Laws keep guns away from niggers, any semi literate can apply to own a gun.

Depends on the brand, You can get as low as 350-400€/1000 but it's mostly crap and will fuck with your barrel over time.
I feed my pe90, geco 223 63gr for 500€/1000

The thing that pisses me is the quota of 1000 rounds per gun on some calibers.

>t. legal owner of funs in france
AMA

Can you get a VEPR-12?
Your gun laws don’t mean shit without self defense laws. What good is a gun you can’t use to defend yourself?

Ahh factoring in currency conversion that's like 2x here but still not horrible. I use a lot of geco ammo myself. When you mean quota do you mean you have to buy in increments of 1000 or you can only have 1000 at one time in your posession?

YOU make us all look bad. Buying into bass pro shop, beer drinking muh murica bullshit. It's practically not even our nation anymore.

>franc
>sports shootings

A day and a half of work hahaha

>you can only have 1000 at one time in your posession
you buy today 1000 for your fun, you will be able to buy again next year at the same date.
You can ask for a "refill" but it's paperwork again;

is that a valmet

Ruger 22s are fun as fuck.
Just look at what Breivik did with one.

>>franc
>>sports shootings
In france shooters are at least 75% fudds.

Wowie! You mean I can really own a MANUAL ACTION ar15?

Oh that sucks. Is that just for rifle or pistol as well? I go through 3000 9mm, 3000 45acp, and 3000 5.56 per year usually.

>.22 AK

You'll get tired of automatics when shooting 50k rounds in mandatory military training for 12 months.

The only gun I own is a phumatic 50cal for fun.

No one needs a gun in this country for personal safety, no matter how bad the euro caliphat gets.

then what defines true american culture?

>I go through 3000 9mm, 3000 45acp, and 3000 5.56 per year usually.
For these particular calibers you have a quota but for others like 7.62x54r or 308, you can buy as much as you want but you are only able to have a stock of 1000 top per gun.
You can have as much 22lr as you want I think.
These quota restrictions only apply on used-to-be military calibers

It's funny you think I would be triggered by this when I want you to have it to defend your people from invaders. Get yourself sorted out bro. Why be so divisive?

I have like 5 of those

I see. That sounds a lot like the gun laws in Mexico. From what you've said I think a SCAR in .308 would be an optimal gun for France sport shooting

>caring about the opinions of low test fat amerimutts
Seriously? The same people who can't wipe their arses properly. Come on Frenchman, you're better than that.

Damn. That fucking sucks. But way better than Germany and UK

Why are you bongs always so salty?

You cant have this whuite boi

>Needing 5000+ bullets a year
Jesus Christ, how many people do you kill every year?

Das right das what I thought.
>Withco boi pucci

in same safe is legal though ammo must be locked and guns chained

pretty sure some of those are only allowed in NI desu f am.

This is a dnc thread, through and through.
Divide. And. Conquer.

all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-Gun-Ban-European-Council-United-Kingdom-proposal/

European gun owners are very happy about brexit ...

+ melanin = more violent
- melanin = more laidback

He wont be keeping her, and once you go black you leave and never go back..
remember dude laidback people dont get overexcited in the face of danger...

500 Blacks against 50 calm, trained and determined white men....you lose everytime.

> Americans BTFO

No, we want you to have weapons. You need them for your daily muslim attacks.

>taking that bait
Wtf my dude?

>le daily muslim attacks meme
Muslim attacks in Europe happen as often as negro attacks\autistic white mass shootings in USA

The only difference between here and NI is handguns, which is mentioned on the list.

Muslims

Didnt realise, sorry brothers...
I'll stop falling for it

>negro attacks
So, daily?

What. The. Fuck.
Achmed is that you?

>22LR

Better version

haha! nope

Tfw can be American and rooty tooty point and shooty an ar15 I made in my garage.

amen.

Mini 14s aren't in .22 tho

>laws keep guns away from niggers
>the black market doesn't exist

Needs a giant lol on that revolver and an attached text talking about how cucked UK laws are

ITT

>legally owned
t. fool
Export AK copy, probably of the AK-100 series.

In the western part of the continent, yes. They don't even report on the bombings in Sweden due to them being almost daily now. Part & parcel.

I dare you to come over here and say that to my guns, europoor trash.

>what is Minnesota
you should've thought about it when you decided to allow the Swedes in

That's the reason why handloading is very popular in france. Handloaded ammo don't count in that limit.

I'm more of a milsurp guy myself, I've finally started my collection of bolt action rifles with an rare nugget model and a jungle lee-enfield.

I had no idea it was actually that bad.

Source? (Unironic question)

have you already binned your breadknife?

Don't be a dick
>bin that stick

This makes me feel even worse.

FREE SPEECH euro fags

el goblino

Look up Peter Sweden for proofs - he reports on those the most, but even he has stopped counting all the grenade attacks by now.

& followed by etc. you really don't understand your own language do you?

>.22
The U.S. got it right when they enshrined the second amendment into their constitution. We are just dogs to our slavemasters, all major gun control legislation in Europe was drawn up because the government feared a peoples revolt.

motherfucker....

Czechs have a lot of guns
Scandinavians have hunting firearms, and the Finnish still have stolen Russian fire arms in their family.

Poland is full of guns.
Swiss is armed to the teeth.

The only countries in Europe which are basically gun free is the Netherlands and Luxembourgh

Actually, somebody made a Vz58 clone for the UK market where the bolt locks back on firing, and releases with the second pull of the trigger, it's not ideal but it's the closest we can get to semi automatic unfortunately.

Only for law abiding citizens, they need to jump to hoops and be a member of a shooting club and the national (and super cucked) royal dutch rifle association.

I have one acquaintance that is a Dutch marine that actually has quite the collection, but the price and time involved are ridiculous if you ask me. Outdoor ranges and how far out you can shoot on one are also extremely limited.

The meme is still funny though

See, my issue is that I can legally get all kinds of shit but there isn't that much of a choice. I'm basically limited to Zastava arms, some Brownings and a whole bunch of shit aimed at hunters. I can find all kinds of pistols, but long guns are problematic.

Just today I wanted to find a most vanilla Rem 700 (all I need is the action really), and found only one store that maybe...MAYBE has a varmint at 200% markup. Fuck that noise.

im pretty jellous not gonna lie

Kentucky USA
*standard firearm ownership: unrestricted, no permit or license required
*semi-auto gun ownership: unrestricted,no restrictions or license required
*machine gun ownership:no restrictions, compliance with federal law omly
*firearm law uniformity: preemption law, firearm laws uniform throughout state
*RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE: NRA-model castle doctrine,right protected by statute
*open carry: unrestricted in most public areas and generally accepted
*concealed carry: licenses granted on a "shall issue" basis ,automatic recognition for all carry permits from other states
*vehicle carry by non-permittees: loaded firearms may be carried in plain view or stowed in any factor installed vehicle compartment

Kentucky's castle doctrine is typical of the majority of these statutes. A person may use deadly force against any individual who unlawfully and forcibly enters that person's dwelling,residence,or occupied vehicle. The attacker does not even have to employ deadly force himself to legitimize the use of deadly force by the defender. The defender is presumed to be acting lawfully when he is in one of the three aforementioned areas.When a defender is in any other area hehas a legal right to be he may meet force with force if threatened with attack. Eurofags must lay down and expose their throats