Girls und Panzer

How can such a beautiful woman be so stern and cold towards her daughters? What happened to the smile she had when they were young?

Other urls found in this thread:

you-ho-dow.sakura.ne.jp/pixiv/yukarin.htm
youtu.be/vBfFDTPPlaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cute

Bullying Miho!

Want to join?

Who's at fault for Maho and Miho? Shiho? Tsuneo? Or society?

I'd say it was pressure put on her from the family name, if she was happy and carefree with Tsuneo and her daughter's when they were young the burden of raising two Senshadou prodigies would be even greater once they were old enough.

We may never know the story behind it, but she was smiling at a point in der film, so somewhere deep down she cares. She has to care.

She is a single mother, but I can make her happy again, every old lone woman deserves a younger boy full of love and energy.

I want to cuddle with Mika!

And cum

So it was Grandma Nishizumi's fault?

I want to pull that hat over Mika's eyes and then kiss her when she lifts it back up.

I want to punch Mika!

I cut you

Mika has huge tits.

/ss/ is the way to go.

nice

This thread needs a desperate unlewding.

Whens' the next GuP related festival?

Unlewding isn't going to happen. Did you see last thread? Also next ankou festival probably

>Miho and Maho always had each other for support even if Shiho has to put up a front
>meanwhile, little Shiho was all alone to endure what's expected of the Nishizumi way
>two heirs wasn't a necessity but subtly granting her children what she herself lacked
>she was likely aware of Miho's visit and kept her room and belongings pristine despite not at all being required to

Exactly.
In spite of what we're led to think about Shiho, she still tries her best. In a very "Maho but without Miho in her life" kind of way.

Post dorks

Mika is not a dork!

You just post the dork queen

Stop trying to seduce my Maho, Mika.

Why don't we talk about Meho?

I'll tell you why.

Meho was the twin child of Miho, however being a male heir, was useless to the Nishizumi family of tank aces, and was abandoned, born and forgotten without Tsuneo's knowledge.

Since Shiho could not bring herself to kill one of her own children, she bribed a nurse at the hospital to raise him and send him off to an orphanage.

However, out of pity, the nurse adopted the child herself, naming him Meho and raising him to become one of Japan's most prestigious dog-fighters.

Even then, Meho suffered, the nurse was poor, he flunked elementary school, and his fathered died in an earthquake when he was only seven. Regardless of the circumstances, his mother put Meho's wellbeing before her own, instilling a sense of incredible responsibility in the boy. forging him into the high-flying wing commander he is today.

But Meho has become suspicious lately, as his friends have brought up the fact that the Oarai Girl's School tank ace- Miho Nishuzumi, has an uncanny resemblance to him.

Only now is Meho himself starting to uncover his mystery and dark past.

Then give her your little sister

and kept her room and belongings pristine despite not at all being required to

I didn't even think about that. What up with these tears in my eyes?

Are there any WWI/Interwar tank leagues?

My imouto or Maho's?

Both, there are not enough imouto to Mika

Stop.

You can't stop the Mika train

Mika has her own imouto. Miho and mine are not for vagabonds.

I just saw the last thread.

What the Hell?

You don't have the right to choose

Wrong, Mikafag.

Maho seems like the kind of girl who would keep me as her personal plaything.

You can only pick one.

My wife would simply motivate you to your potential but she does not need personal playthings.

Keep telling yourself that

Mikafag please stop being so desperate for attention. You'll end up Fagfag tier at this rate.

I not even a mikafag, just doing for fun, but you may be right, i don't want that

Takeshi doesn't like Alisa!

He has shit taste, what's new?

Alisa gonna get the V.

/u/ pls go, Alisa is a very straight girl

>/u/
Not one of those faggots but Kay and Naomi's sexual appetites for both genders are well known. Alisa's butt can attest to how many times she's been on the receiving end of those two's attention.

>are well known
In what fucking universe? RR? Go Fuck yourself dipshit.

Cease the hostility.

As soon as you stop talking out of your fucking ass, cunt.

Stop it, jerkface.

Just fuck already

I'm not the one being a jerk here you fucking limp wristed faggot.

>straight girl
That has nothing to do with getting the V. She's one of the weaker characters, there's many that can simply overpower her and do the nasty.

Yes you are you double-jerkass fatty fat mother fucker. Fight me.

That's awful, you are awful for thinking that

Stop trying to force your headcanon and stop projecting. You fucking loser fag.

The Nishizumis are the cutest autistic family there ever was.

What headcanon?

Indeed they are.

The Shimada are better

No way.

You are legitimately retarded and/or autistic. Someone makes a joke and you think they're forcing shit? Take a happy pill.

They are forcing shit, they've been spamming reattded /u/shit all fucking thread. And no, I'm out of cigarettes so I'm high strung as fuck.

>no sense of humor
>autistic
>AND a smoker
Explains it.

you-ho-dow.sakura.ne.jp/pixiv/yukarin.htm

>Raping Arisa isn't funny at all and is just straight up bullying
>Fighting shit memes is autism
>The reason why I'm even more sick of your shit

What would happen if each fag and their waifs had their genders swapped?

At least you have good taste in ROUND.

I would marry Momofag instead.

Ausseal detected

How many -fags are there?

Saorifag would become a beautiful young lady!

AFAIK

Norikofag, Momofag, Saorifag, Makofag X2, Nonnafag, Erikafag x2, Hanafag, Katyushafag, Pekoefag, Darjfag, Erwinfag x2, Oryoufag, Mikafag, Mikkofag, Ducefags x??, Pepperonifag, Alisafag, Kayfag, Shizukafag x2, Mahofag, Fagfag, Anzufag, Amifag (listfag), Yukarifag x3, Carpacciofag, Alicefag, Nishifag, Fagfag clones x2.

As many as there are characters in GuP.

There is no Mihofag because Miho is for everybody.

>Fagfag clones x2

It's worrying this even is a thing.

Why is Miho the best GuPie?

Soon-ish? My Photoshop is being especially Momo-like this weekend, crashing when I least expect it. Shit sucks, man.

Thread theme: youtu.be/vBfFDTPPlaM

Watch your mouth, sir.

erikafags ww@

You mean my wife.

you're missing a 2nd Norikofag! i'm the one that likes Noriko in her boyish attire and doesn't want to fuck Fagfag.

>Doesn't want to fuck Fagfag
Can I ask why? And don't lie and say something stupid like "I'm not gay."

>there's many that can simply overpower her and do the nasty.

Just ask Pravda.

Where do I sign up to be the Darjeeling fag?
:^)

Éclair is cute and she is also my wife!

>I don't like Erika

She's okay.

I hope Yukari gets beaten and raped.

Could you get into more detail? How exactly do you want her physical and mental scarring to happen? What makes your bullying stand out from the rest?!

Why? She already has Erika.

I want to turn every girl against Yukari, even her best friends. I want to convince them to break all her tank models, beat her up and humiliate her (in numerous ways, including sexual) in the toilet.

>pic

Why does Maho blush there?

Like so.

>Such an amount of bad taste