Here it comes, count down time to another vile episode of IBO. This is gonna suck

Here it comes, count down time to another vile episode of IBO. This is gonna suck.

makes you think

But IBO is great. In fact the Gundam name is starting to weigh it down.

Can someone tell me why this series is bad before I watch it?
I never got a chance to see it when it was aired due to catching up on a boatload of series.

season 2 is way better than 1, but 1 was complete shit
why? cliche'd shit writing

It's really boring, and sometimes gets too in your face with a concept instead of just being normal about it. But mostly it's boring

It's not. S1 has a weak middle but most of the extreme bitching you see about it here is just our resident shitposters.

First season starts well but then turns into a slog. There are too many episodes where not much really happens to advance the story, not too much mecha action, and Kudelia gets real annoying really fast. The ending picked up a bit but it wasn't enough to save the series.

Second season fixed most of the issues and is "okay" if not great now.

>That guy with the orange hair

Fuck, I didn't even realise he was in the first season. Does he even have any lines?

Really good ED song. The action all though a little too fluid for mech is really fun to watch. People actually die which is good aswell.

Romance is lackluster not enough emotion on that part(best girl is Atra). Military stuff is meh, not any real strategy other than muh willpower. Everyone depends on a emotionless midget whos just a puppet to his friend.

In the end you kind of end up rooting for the "villains" because the heros are literally just mercenaries trying to make a home for themselves while the bodies pile up along the way.

Once you understand the basics of the show the political stuff is entry level. Political favors and money motivates everything, Gallajarhorn parts are alot more enjoyable than the heros.

It's one of the better shows to watch during this absolute trash of a season if you don't have a backlog. It's a 6.5>7/10

>ANN kool-aid drinker

He does something only like once, which was try to bring the barbatos to Mika during the dort colony arc only to end up passing out the second he plugged into the AV which was cranked up to a level meant for Mika's 3 whiskers instead of his 1. Other than that he was just that fellow former human debris that would stand around with Chad and Akihiro.

why does the one on the right look presentable and the other doesn't? was this a rush job?

He did some hacking stuff in the Turbines battle too.

It's not bad, S1 goes from being promising to incredibly mediocre because its slow as balls and the characters are shit and don't develop at all without an incredibly heavy handed emotional scene accompanied with some sort of sad musical piece in the background. No political intrigue, plot "twists" you see a mile away, very little action, annoying main heroine who flip flops between being resolute and a whimpering cunt.

S2 is better but even then the show still comes out to be about average for me. Great setting though.

I wonder what kind of melodrama shit will happen between McGillis and Vidar/ Gaelio.

Robot anime needs some proper revision
There are not funny anymore

deep

I expect nothing from Vidar and will probably still be disappointed.

he takes of his mask at the end to reveal that he is actually a mindbroken Carta that thinks she is Galileo.

RIP loli

I feel the same way.

Pretty sure it is the father's blood.

Just shit, no matter how many times I watch it Barbatos Rex is terrifying as hell.

>season 2 is way better than 1, but 1 was complete shit
>It's not. S1 has a weak middle but most of the extreme bitching you see about it here is just our resident shitposters.
My problem is I am not going to spend the time watching a whole season of anime just because the 2nd season got better.

It is a large investment of time, and one I don't see the point of doing. If you can't get the 1st season to work out then not many people will come back for 2nds, even if the 2nd half is a masterpiece.

Hang in there, Gally and Einbot! The real Hero will make it in time to help you reclaim Justice! Legends will praise of how the both of you took down the Barbatos and Bael!

So this episode cements it: Gaelio Bauduin is truly the real hero of this show and the only character with a cause worth giving a damn about.

I WAITED FOR YOU EINBOT
IT WAS NOT IN VAIN AFTER ALL

Season 1 is honestly one of the worst shows I've watched to completion. After episode 5, it has virtually no redeeming features, and some of the most hackneyed writing I've ever seen. Season 2 is leagues better, and by that I mean it ranges from "only kind of bad" to "watchable" with like 1 or 2 actually good episodes.

Carta a cute!
A cute!

Even it's obvious as fuck i'm still sad that Lafter died.

McGillis was a fucktoy LMAO

Episode 5 is where I dropped the show because I couldn't be bothered to keep watching. Did Orga ever end up piloting a suit because he was the only character from the good guys that seemed to actually have a personality.

No.

He has a suit, but hasn't piloted it yet.

another bad episode of a bad series

Gaelio's whole character is redeeming in the show to many of the fans.

He's easily the most compelling reason to continue watching the show asides from the fantastic mechanical designs.