Just here to remind you guys that pewdiepie is not /ourguy/ a nigger edits his videos he hangs out with jews h3h3 even...

just here to remind you guys that pewdiepie is not /ourguy/ a nigger edits his videos he hangs out with jews h3h3 even after they didnt defend him and went against him and he likes faggots and too top it all off he hears nigger music

how did h3h3 go against him? And you really believe they are actually friends? Are you mentally retarded? These people live and breathe money and will do anything for more, they don't give a fuck about eachother, it's all about collabs

Very nice

>pewdiepie
Who? I'm over 30 and don't know about these childish things.

It's on a website called youtube.com
Youtube.com is a bit like TV on the internet, people can make their own "channels" for you to browse through. The channel called "Pewdiepie" is currently the one most people "subscribe" to.

You write like a nigger.

they hang out you forget that youtubers are people to and have human interaction and when he said nigger h3h3 talked shit on him even though he also said it on his podcast

of course a swed would support this fag

of course an american wouldn't get the difference between referential and direct use

still a fag felix.

>referential and direct
yes americans are retarded but i dont want this cuck to be /ourguy/ when he doesnt think like us

RIP leaf you thought you were cheeky but Germany brought the bants

a nigger edits all his videos he hangs out with jews and likes faggots how is he /ourguy/

How’s it goin bros?

It obviously was a joke.
I mean it started on TDS of all sites.

underage pls go and stay go

hello felix

How old are you? I'm willing to bet you're underage

This is pukediefag here, be sure to watch my new vid try not to cringe.

18 i guess im still young

This board is fucking sick if people seriously discuss some weird old dude from youtube who tryin to be edge and "funny"

proof you're him or no ballz

thats what i was thinking he thinks he's edgy

He is a poster child for manchild soyboi. Im only 19 and i could kick his ass

he needs to evolve but he has 60 million kids followers, so he doesn't know what to do

also he is very lazy

do a blog tour of your homeland, specifically the edges of the no go zones. faggot. we need the optics for the coming memewar.

>"I'm only 19 and I could kick his ass"

Get out

He's running out of time before the kikes cut off his sheckels. If he sacrifices his forskin, that might buy him a little more time.

Kek verry niicee

If yr pewds say very nice 4 times in next video also play fortnite u fucking faggot much love from canada

lmao yup

i'm alright

Wear SS hat/military and trigger some snowflakes

Pewdiepie lives in the UK you dumb fucking cuck

he is rich he can retire and marry that italia jewess with overbite

its called traveling but maybe you just stay inside all day and beat your dick on Sup Forums

You're a fucking retard and you have no proof of your retarded claims.

Brad is a nigger?

its called videos on his channel you autistic faggot

Post original content once in a while bro

its dolan darker or that his twitter name when pewdiepie said nigger this nigger on his twitter said im black and edit his videos he post convos he has with felix

I love u pewds keep dabbing on the haters senpai
Also 4pol is dead go to cripple pol ok brofist

The fact that you dumb fucks think that just because he sources his YLYL videos from /wsg/ or /gif/ equates to some affiliation with Sup Forums makes you fucking retarded. Who cares. He's worked on his personality to be more bearable but he's still generally unfunny.
>WOAAAAAH PEWDIEPIE BROWSES THE SAME IMAGE BOARD AS ME HE'S FUCKING COOOOL NOW
If you have/had some new found respect for him just because he browses Sup Forums you should probably kill yourself.

Stop making ylyl videos

i dont thats why i made this thread because i see a lot of people making threads saying hes /ourguy/

There are no good ecelebs. None. N o n e.

Except shapiros sisters jewbs.

true sadly lul

Y'all are all the same shitlords

Can't stop saying N*******

hi there!

He's alright. Probably glad hes not your guy desu.

He is what he is. I just started watching after years of thinking he was a fag, he's actually quite alright. I think hes smart, handsome and generally seems to be a cool guy. I saw him in Brighton but I'm not weird so I didn't go up to him, I dont even know him so, at most I would have done a nod if we made eye contact, but that's also pretty gay. I bet his dick his huge

Hello Felix

post rare marzias

leaf eternally BTFO'd once again

definetely /ourguy/

Here, I have something for you

kys aussie

have fun with no internet lol

>namefag
>likes pewdiepie
Nah, people would actually miss me.

>I bet his dick his huge
It is. I thought I would choke on it.

i really hope this is just bait for his new ylyl video

Anyone who unironically believed that Pewdiepie was some sort of Pol superhero needs to be lined up against a wall and shot.
He said nigger a few times, that's about the extent of it.

He is Pedophile

He is. Did you see that pizza video?

does this mean im in the video

He is probably more viable to be redpilled more than other YouTubers if im honest

>does not watch pewdepies
pleb tier actually

hes just another retard who only cares about money

WOW. Very nice.

I do actually. It's against my will, but I watch him nonetheless. That's why I can say with confidence that he's genuinely not a funny person, and if it wasn't for this new trend of self deprecating ironic cringe humour he would have nothing, besides maybe some nice editing.
What do you like about him faggot? The part where he browses a YLYL thread and tries not to laugh? Or maybe his gameplay videos where you get to witness his ALWAYS sub-par gameplay? He doesn't have an endearing personality, is not funny, and offers no insight into any given issue.

you fucking thug nasty psycho cunt. I love ya

>high brow racism
this is how you win, saying nigger casually was clutch.
But the next step is to justify your racism using virtue signaling style arguements.
Also stop being a bitch and ditch those faggot streamers, youll get more views standing by your views than you will tolerating disloyal shittys like gay3gay3

Why would he be /ourguy/ in the first place? All he did was say nigger. If you really think you need to argue if he is or is not /ourguy/ you really need to off yourself.

>stop liking what i don't like

he is inherently likeable and funny person. He knows how to keep attention and entertain people with little given time to create. He stands up for himself and is pretty down-to-earth

Lillebror är avundsjuk.
Lazy oil niggers need to die

Even as a leaf, I can't deny the excellence of this post.

Even as an ameritard, I can't disagree with this leaf.

Oh okay. So you think he's funny? Let me guess, you like Markiplier and jacksepticeye too?

He needs to be less casual streamer and more competitive elitist, doesnt have to be the best immediately but just a genuine effort of trying to do better or playing decent at hardcore pvp games like pubg when he called that guy a nigger for sponging shots like a nigger is a good example.
Just a guy being competitive like that will encourage his followers to try to start striving to improve themselves as well. Lead by example.
Dont fucking acknowledge fans or accept handouts from them though or else he looks like a bitch and people will just try to gaydog him for attention.

Brad is his editor though. He is a white Brit

No, I don't watch them.

What's your point?

leaf BTFO

I unironically like pewds but i can’t stand those two at all. They are highly sanctimonious virtue signalers whereas pewds is not

new pewds is genuine while mark is a complete phony and jack screams too much

They're both unfunny reaction people who play games, like pewdiepie. You should probably check them out bro, sounds like you would like them.

he is too old to be competitive.

fuck you "pewds"

Who is the nigger who edits his videos?

Enough with this purity spiraling dnc bullshit. People have different opinions, people arent all the same. If were going to unite we have to recognize this. Pewds may not be /ourguy/, but hes not our enemy either, so why attack him?
We need to stop this purity spiral, stop alienating absolutely everyone, stop bickering amongs ourselves like a bunch of women.
Man up and pick your fucking battles retards, if you make an enemy of everyone who doesnt think exactly like you, you wont have any allies left.

So you don't like the other two because of their politics? I mean, pewdiepie is obviously more in touch with reality then they are, and is probably a guy you could get along with, but in terms of the content they put on youtube I can barely discern them. Their humour is obviously different from each other but other than that, I can't tell the difference.

Every streamers an egotistical faggot.
Pie nigger is different because he was moving around so much when youtube was introducing location based vid suggestions and him posting from different regions so often caused the system to glitch and suggest his videos everywhere and suggested for everything so enough people saw and he was smart enough to ride the gimmick.
From start until now over the years hes grown up and matured towards the same views most straight white young adult males have.
Hes self aware and started dropping small redpills when he could.
Hes definitely a powerful ally to have he just needs help shepperding his sheep.
Pienigger is white and wants to do his part just needs direction, united we stand divided we fall.

>'enlightened' guy who hates trends

wow you are so special

I like funny things regardless of how popular they are. Learn to articulate your points better you mongoloid.

Then we’ll be simply arguing past each other because I see a huge difference.
I can instantly tell mark is a chuck and Jack is a cunt from their videos. One that comes to mind was some video that mark made where he just stared into the camera talking about love or friendship or something for like 20 minutes.
I’ll agree with you that OLD pewds was more similar to them, but mid 2016 on he drastically changed his whole thing

Pewdiepie is nothing more than a talentless & painfully cancerous swedecuck retard. I couldn't be less surprised he couldn't amount to anything besides brain damaging his viewers. He bashed SD and defended Stockholm's rape statistics on a podcast back in 2014. He labeled people who defended confederate monuments in Charlottesville as "neonatsees" just a few months ago. Watching his own mother being brutally raped by niggers would likely be less traumatizing event for him than march of tiki torches. He has always been and will always remain attention whoring swedish cuckold with no genuine convictions, terrified to trip over any socially accepted norm.

What is it going to take for all you /nupol/ brofags and kekistani autists to get the fuck out of disneyland? At what point will you realize that these e-celebs do not have the same problems as you and do not represent your interests. I'm not trying to shitpost, I'm just honestly horrified at how fucking retarded you children are

>too old
>breadnigger waving white flag as usual
Male reaction time peaks at around 27-32, besides game sense and positioning beats trying to outaim someone every time.

Whites need to remember what they do best to win, adapt and adjust to win with the hand theyre dealt.
Reaction speed cant save someone from being suicided with 2 shots to the back of the head.

You know how america beat the british empire in the rev war? By coming up with even bigger nigger moves than fhose lobsterbacked bitches niggermoves.
>guerilla warfare

Make only YLYL videos. Don't listen to kikes.

Pewdiepie believe in race realism.