APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVNjiid4e5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry I fucked with your genes to make you a fat ugly supercuck. it's just my sick sense of humor

t. demiurge

Sorry he is a cuckmaster..

How to be 'proud' of surgeons lobbing off fat deposits and sucking out the decade old hamburger residue in your folds?

He will be fat again in 1 year. I guarantee it.

How do your not really sexual wife doing?

Woah, he actually looks pretty skinny now

I hope he becomes a chad and starts fucking twitch sluts to make his coalburner ex wife jealous.

no thanks

>pretty skinny
the absolute state of america

The neck down I'd fuck. Neck up, I'd pass.

He looks better, but I don't care about what he looks like. I hate that he's fat as reflection of his soul, not because it makes him grotesque. Boogie is a coward, and I cannot respect a coward.

he's gain it all back. being fat is a state of mind. he's gonna sit on his fatass eat doritos again and gain it all back

For what exactly.

not until he's 190lb

until then still morbidly obese.

This. Pic related. He's too much of a pussy to even mention Roy Moore (Who I couldn't give a shit about) when that's CLEARLY who he is talking about.

Dammit.

Now that his feeder wife left him the roasties will start to swarm and he's going to lose another half plus of his Jewtube money once he gets manipulated into having kids/getting remarried. Poor guy.

His statement on their divorce:
"She'll head back home soon and we'll remain friends....Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves"

LMAO - she jumped on the BBC probably 5 minutes after the divorce, if not before.

If the entire point of the post is to draw attention to the fact that you're glad someone accused of a crime wasn't elected, why say anything at all, you manipulative little bitch?

Oh uh, now he won't be able to pretend to be fat gamer and get dat sweet youtube bux. He's ruined now. gg

FPBP

>posting the edit

Holy kek.

He's still a fat fuck.. also i've heard his wife divorced him, she's probably took half of his shit.

Did she get Link's sword or shield?

nah i think he still has it, more like his money.. and some of his furniture.

„she is not cheating on me. i know the 4chaners out there, will say she is looking for black cock, thats bullshit“

He said on Reddit or some shit that he was gonna give his wife half the shit and more added on cause he felt bad or something. The link to his reddit post is on his twitter, he’s also making a video about it soon, for now, enjoy his old divorce steams: youtu.be/tVNjiid4e5Y

Its an improvement, but, he has a long way to go.

Wow, he's fucking naive isn't he? that or he's just ignoring it, but that will make the pain even more devastating.
i already saw a video of him crying to his old video when he asked to marry that bucktooth cunt.

Who is this fat fuck and why do you soyboys keep posting about him?

>giving her more then she asked
Fucking what!? is boogie a paypig? KEK.

More than half,according to him.

good on him!

PAY NOW!!!!

Goop on him*

We have the chance to sculpt this bowl full of jelly into a MGTOWmissile.

>be boogie
>finally lose weight after surgery
>wife leaves him
>diagosed with brain tumor
talk about being unlucky Sup Forums

>this fat obese loser got a wife while I'm fit and a virgin

The world is a funny place.

I'm sorry for saying what you are.

brain tumour what

>actually lost weight
>married to white woman
>makes money from fun job

reminder boogie is more of a man than anyone making fun of him on Sup Forums will ever be given a thousand years to try

wife looks like cosmo post hormones

>Lol 4 Chan thinking a gay nig boy cucked boogie woogie

Not saying she isn't a massive coal burning whore, but she definitely had to fuck some other nigger

>still dangerously obese
>married to white woman, cucked by tyrone
>begs for donations to keep up with his 10k cal diet

is that you, boogie?

> lost weight with surgery, and not by his own will
> the white woman left him for BBC and probably took half of his shit
> makes money from being a manchild

I don't know bong, does not sounds like a real man.

He doesn't have a brain tumor, he just can't make himself feel better by eating a gallon of mayonnaise anymore so he's literally making shit up so people feel sympathy for him. He is a seriously flawed individual and will likely suicide soon.

Look at those lats baby. He can probably row like 600lbs. Wait no, those are his tits, nevermind.

Do these people fuck?

they can try, there's no way boogies micropenis is going to reach through her fat rolls

I like

if she lays on her side and 'sits' tomexpose the holes, the male hippo can rest his gut on her side and attempt penetration