Shokugeki no Souma

Erina-sama is not lewd

Wow, are those clothes ever ill-fitting.

No not at all

H I P P O

Which Erina is best? Vulnerable or arrogant?

is /ck/fagging in the SnS threads acceptable?

Yes, but keep in mind this is a series where the main character defeats an elite chef with his secret ingredient of ketchup

Natural mellowing agents

Prediction - the experimental approach works horribly in the team battle but Erina goes full madman in her 1v1 against some E4 member and curbstomps

Erina-sama is pure

That pose, ugh...
I hope someone coloring it

Arrogant of course. Being beta is Mehgloomy's schtick.

Predictions for the poll results next ch?

I don't see the top 4 changing, especially with all the attention they are getting now.

I expect the popular E10 folks, Rindou, Tsukasa, Kuga, to displace some of the previous top 10. Probably Hayama, Shinomiya, and either Isshiki or Meat.

Look faggot if you mix a bit of ketchup into a bottle of barbecue sauce it doesn't make the barbecue sauce magically ketchup

>the dish they made is awful
>Erina is forced to eat it
>her body gets hot as her God Tongue is defiled by another failed Yukihira food experiment, but it feels so good because she can feel their hands all over her and inside her while she swallows it and her clothes blow off

Is she broken?

Honestly the day she eats a Yukihira failure is going to be one of the best moments of the manga, both of them are on a pretty damn high pedestal.

Why is she in that position? Does she want to be raped?

sadly it wouldn't surprise me if hippo user doesn't even come to Sup Forums anymore

""studies""

They're definitely losing

> E4
This isnt pokemon user

I want to see Erina and Soma live happily ever after, cooking strange combinations in their own comfy diner.

Poll result

1.Erina
2.Megumi.
3.Takumi
4.Soma
5.Rindou

>I must see little yukihiras dammit

I don't see Souma losing the top spot, not even to Erina. And I'm not sure Megumi will be able to reclaim the 3 spot from Takumi at this point.

>Megumi
>beat Soma
>beat Takumi
Yeah, no.

they will have twins

the boy will be a smug, blonde haired, genius, with slight psychopathic tendencies like his mother and grandfather.

the girl will be a red haired tomboy who loves challenging her parents to cook offs and getting into fights. Every time erina tries to dress her up, she will go outside and get dirty while hunting for fresh ingredients.

1- Soma
2- Erina
3- Takumi
4- Rindou
5- Megumi

>we will probably get rid off Pajeet, meat and Isshiki.

Glorious.

she's a nasty skank who has betrayed meticulously refined culinary craft for Souma's autism to ride that dick

>Megumi won't be in Top 3
But she's the female character that got the most screentime by far

>Megumi
I saw many people on Tumblr voted her, that's possible

So? She was below Souma, Erina and Takumi in all the others polls and she is very irrlevant since the last poll, She would never be above Souma or Takumi.

Tumblr is not very big desu, so who cares? they voted before in the other polls and she didn't beat Souma or Takumi.

She was #3 in the first poll and #4 in the second poll. Takumi took the #3 spot and I'm not sure he's giving it back.

She totally is.

Erina-sama is lewd

>best woman

>"Hurdur he used ketchup, so dumb"
Can this meme die already? People who know absolutely nothing about cooking really shouldn't be making comments about the ingredients used.

Predictions for popularity poll; Soma,Erina, Takumi,Rindou,Megumi,Hisako,Kuga,Alice,Ryo, Tsukasa

If Ryou didn't make it to the the top 10 in the last top, he will not make it noe that he becomes irrelevant
And there is no way that Rindou would be above Mehgloomy.

prediction character poll

>souma
>erina
>rindou
>takumi
>tsukasa

>Ryo

HAHAHAHA