Who is your favorite voice actress and how did she become your favorite?

Who is your favorite voice actress and how did she become your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxeM3sIebfQ
youtu.be/4v_HPBcOa68
youtu.be/GnVg3aaB-eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marina Inoue. I don't know, her voice is sex to my ears.

Yukarin because Nui gives me massive ear boners

Miyuki Sawashiro, because she has a distinctive voice, i.e., she doesn't sound like a squeaky little girl.

saori hayami. her role as kotori from sweetness & lightning. i don't know why.

Rie Tanaka because Rie Tanaka

Before choroi was a thing, nobody hosts radio quite like Asumis. She gets away with irreverence while all others remain in keigo-mode.

Also, Yunocchi is the cutest ever.

Kana Hanazawa.

I've loved her for like 10 years now, before she became a superstar. I forgot what show I first heard her in specifically, it was most likely the very first To Love-Ru. I remember completely falling in love with her voice though, to me it was perfection.

It was so unique because she has this really feminine voice but it doesn't sound even remotely forced and it wasn't super high pitched like a lot of seiyuus were trying to do. It sounded natural, smooth and wonderful. Her voice was just sensual as fuck, no other actress has a voice like hers. I knew even back then she was going to be big, there was no way she wasn't. Unless the Japanese had completely shit disgusting pitiful taste she was going to be big. I'm happy she ended up being so successful because I get to hear her voice a lot more.

I will say though I vastly prefer her "neutral" voice. I can't say I really like her high pitched child voice that she sometimes does that much. It's still fine but her regular voice is the shit, I could listen to that shit all day.

Yoko Hikasa.

Great range, sometimes I don't even recognize her. Didn't even know she was in Iron-Blooded Orphans for 30 episodes.

That was her breakout role to me as well.

On a side note, didn't even recognize Yoko Hikasa when she voiced Kotori's mom.

You just missed Potemayo, Sketchbook and Kannagi by a hairline. I wanna say Zegapain too but I did not see that.

FPBP

Marina is BOSSU

Yui Horie is nice too though.

Yuu Kobayashi was my first seiyuu love. She's fucking insane and I love her.
youtube.com/watch?v=dxeM3sIebfQ

I just knew she would be something special when she started being cast into Mio-like roles.

ほっちゃん!!ほっちゃん!!!ほっほーっホアアーッ!!!!

Minako because of Mugi. I loved her Asuka and Natsu (Baby Steps) role too. A lot of her other roles have been meh, to be honest (I haven't watched Jyuohger so I can't say anything about Naria)
Ayahi...she's just funny in live events with all those lame puns. Oh, that excellent singing voice too.
Haruka, on-stage performance perhaps? Kinda feel bad that her voice acting comes as an afterthought
Aki-chan, I guess it's her comfiness? Her Yui role was so-so but I liked her the best as Momo and maybe Medaka. (I can't appreciate Akane-sensei since apparently she's a bitch judging from Sup Forums's threads)

Same, I still think Inaba is the best voice acted girl in all of anime.

Good taste as well.

Yui Horie could beat your favorite seiyuu up.

>actress only

Oh I see this is just a 3DPD image dump garbage thread in disguise.

Cure Up Rappapa!

Voice actors are 2.5D.

Aoi Yuuki, because she played Tats and that horny demon slut from the fate games. Also she is the only voice actress I can recognize and know by name because they all sound the same.

Yeah no fuck your stupid meme.

M.A.O

youtu.be/4v_HPBcOa68

Her voice as Fumika can cause unwanted boners, she did good as Luluko and Sayaka.

Honorable mentions go for Suzaki Aya for her voice range and Yoshino Nanjo because the way she sings.

youtu.be/GnVg3aaB-eA

that meme is retarded but this is a fucking anime board so of course you'd have people discussing fucking ANIME staff

surprise motherfucker, real life people make anime

That's fucking stupid, it's like Sup Forums discussing actors!

But why actress only? If you want to make a seiyuu thread at least include both.

Let's be real, as far as male VAs go it's the same like 5 guys that everyone likes. The male side of anime is just a joke compared to how big the female side is.

M.A.O is cool.
Not anime, but I liked her as Gokai Yellow in Gokiager.

Tange Sakura

there is no need to explain.

the best female seiyuu of course, pic related is me hearing her

Saito Chiwa. Voices all the best SHAFTs, and has retarded amount of range

we get director and studio threads a lot

Studio threads are literally console wars tier faggotry.

Have a shit-eating grin, user

that's because you've never been to one that wasn't obvious kyoani/shaft bait

Rina Hidaka. For this role.

She also played Madoka? time to rewatch. but mostly for homura.

Yeah and colonel duckface too

HanaKana. Her voice is so soft, gentle and smooth, yet ultra cute. Actually I don't know what else to say, because this gentleman said it all.

Yoko Hikasa is literally my wife

So is this show popular because it's Aoi Yuuki being a nazi commander?

She can't be your wife because she's--ohhhhh I get it

she'll marry me someday...

Mamiko Noto is my favorite because CLASSY AS FUCK.

It doesn't matter just include them and make an all seiyuu thread to look less about idolfaggotry.

It's kind of hard to pick one but I'll go with Nana.

who /fukujun/ here for males

I'm watching it for that, yeah, but I got hooked in on how the main character would outsmart the self-proclaimed god who put her in that situation

Fuck off with your 3D trash, /jp/.

Fucking failed wannabee normalfags.

marina inoue. she apparently has no jobs now though?

I should give it another go. The first episode didn't hold my attention too well and I heard it got better.

Only one I can think of, for this season at least.

Also, some seiyuu also do these regular radio shows so you couldn't exactly call it "on hiatus"

Where is Norio Wakamoto? Is he getting too old?

Jouji Nakata's around now

He probably isn't auditioning for anything lately anyway so we don't get to see him much (Is the Sazae-san anime still airing? Wakamoto might be there0