Kraut and Tea Eternally rekt

Where were you when Kraut and Tea got BTFO by leaked racist recordings and false flagging videos of his crimes? Where were you when ANYONE got rekt this hard before? Pretty funny actually famalam.

youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-792256626-572253360/jean-francois-gariepy-pedophile-advocate
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Oh fuck. Kraut gets a dose of Unkrautvernichter.

Kraut seriously needs to get off the internet. His mind is poisoned. He is the black knight from Monty Python at this point with one leg left.

Kraut eternally BTFO, how will he ever recover?

Life is just easier if you admit race is real and that judging people on the basis of racial traits is natural.
This is what comes of trying to deny that.
No sympathy, only keks.

what do you expect from a jew with a commie jew for an avatar

this french guy's accent makes the video 100 times better

BTW KRAUT U HAVE ONE WAY OUT OF THIS: JUST STAY YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE

Kraut and Tea should just kill himself at this point

>wewe le kraut is le racist against how you say le frence race
fuck off frog

Sound asleep.
I woke up to a nice surprise of kraut getting absolutely BTFO.

>Kraut and Tea should just kill himself at this point
wrong he should keep making videos and all his septic friends should as well

Don't tell me you guys seriously believe in race realism.

It is racist to say bad things about black people yeah

This is great

>Don't tell me you guys seriously believe in race realism.

Of course not. Evolution only affects the neck down.

>toothpaste flag
LOL are you the speech impediment faggot from the recording?

cuckandtea BTFO

Kike and Tea*
His "German" part is jewish

you mad jew boi? , getting thrown in the chambers by the frogs , lmfao , BTFO.

> racist against the french
Its literally nothing no one will give a shit
If you want to go after him find a tape where he says gas all kikes/niggers

>Kikes and niggers worth more than based frenchies.
You mudpeople know nothing.

I'm a social scientist and I guarantee you race is not real. Race realism is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard and there is not one respected scientist who is going to put his reputation on the line for it.

>you'll be hear from my lawyers

that would be honorable why would he do that

>Its literally nothing no one will give a shit
its something and many other somethings, even his own "scientists" tell him he got things wrong in the recording. He makes gas chamber jokes. He's BTFO 15 different ways at least. Press F, this faggot is done.

>I'm a social scientist and I guarantee you race is not real.
nice b8 m8

Good one

Worth to who? City-sized countries in East Europe? Maybe
Mainstream liberals in the broad Anglosphere? The toppest of keks you literally cannot be racist to whites as a liberal
Not even saying "kill all whites" is racist

Yup

"Race realists" are to racists as "intelligent design" is to creationism.

It's the same fucking thing rebranded

Is it peak hours at the Aquafresh factory -- where are all these toothpastes coming from?

Good if race is not real then racism does not exist, we can stop affirmative action and blaming Whites...

Can somebody give me a run down of all this?
All i have seen its bits and twitter posts.
I hope is is something not as mundane as you just disagree with him. I expect some lulz not just partizan hackery.

????? Trump has banned muslims more or less and the UK voted brexit for some strange reason, why the fuck would they do that? bunch of disgusting islamophobic racists

some french man threw a half jew into the gas chamber, now said jew has his dick sucker scientists scrambling for straws, the new one is that JF is now a pedo because of soundcloud.com/user-792256626-572253360/jean-francois-gariepy-pedophile-advocate

The skeptic community is honestly raped at this point.

I never saw such an epic online beating in public, that's almost divine

checkt and rekt

I've never heard of any of these people but appreciate the entertainment.

*All* this shit just because he went insane over a girl making a "race is real" video and kept doubling down on stupid again and again and again.

This is like the opposite of a white knight going all in and then going bust.

FUCK YOU KRAUT

Nice numbers buddy, he's half of yours too mate. Take responsibility !

bully
also this is the quickrundown of this even not the entire kraut saga

>Says he hates Muslims
Why is he not celebrated on Sup Forums then? I thought we hate Muslims around here? Or is it just because we have to appose him about everything? He says the sky is blue and we have to say no it s green with pink spots?

Kike and Tea is dead.

That good ol German autism

the only thing that matters is that Kraut has Jewish ancestry and that explains why he is adamant about attacking the alt-right and race realism

Kraut has been BTFO by Alternative Hypothesis several times and now JF has shown that Kraut is a Jew with French-hatred because the Quebecois refused to go fight for Shlomo during WW2

because his reasons are shit
>oy vey the muslims are evil goyim they hate gay people and the chosen tribe

>this is illegal
lol

He's a hypocrite. He talks about killing muslim and French people in private while masquerading as aneeded antiracist in public.

2 people hate the same thing but have different reasons as to why. Come on Sup Forums you can't be this much of brainlets on this. Can you not see the flaw in your logic?

You asked why we don´t celebrate him.
I told you why.
I don´t like muslims but I won´t celebrate jew/homosexual shilling.

>That Bully ID

>Come on Sup Forums
Go back to Kraut's discord and tell him he's BTFO and kys

You know i expect half the Youtubers who said they hate Trump secretly love him and vote for him. Remember when your money is on the line and the real crazy SJWs come for your money and life you will say anything to keep them off your back. Sometimes it is common sense to keep your real feelings back and go along with the program. Because lets be honest none of you would protect them if they did come out as 1488.
I was just a curious outsider here. Not my fault your logic is shit. Perhaps don't fall in to a brainlet logic trap next time eh? Just admit you both hate Muslims. I disagree with 100% of what SJWs say. Does not mean i have to disagree when they say the sky is blue.

>he called him a frog
Is that it? I thought he said nigger or something.

>jesus christ we should have gassed them all
>it's a good thing we invaded them so many times
zat's raissist, non?

I'll take 10 Frogs over Kraut, they might drink all the wine and eat all the cheese but at least they are not a fucking retard like Kraut.

We wuz science an sheiiit

Your logic is shit, you fucking inbred muslim.

>Gets blown the fuck out
>Is this mad about it
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH cuck

Nous risquons aussi de manger tout ton pain.

meh, I'm still going to burn the German embassy you know.

There is no nation but France and Macron is its prophet!!!

Macron should die on a pike you fucking jew frog. We, as French royalists, strive for a techno-prussian and christian monarchy ! Hail the King !

This is an automated message from the DGSI.
You have been put on a list for appeal to violence and threats.
Behave yourself.

The Muslims are not the problem, but the Jews and their useful idiots who open the borders and bring them here.

T'is but a fleshwounde

Go for it Mon Chéri, probably 96% Achmeds in it anyways

T. Chaim Somethingberg

Where exactly did you BTFO me? and your genes are definitely laugh worthy ye; glad u agree

>I was just a curious outsider here. Not my fault your logic is shit
Kraut, is that you?

Sargon is that you?

lol cuck boy trying to win.

lol how does that make sense, aren't you both the same kind of cuck?

Sargon is that you?

>kraut hates on french and muslims
>this somehow is a btfo and suppose to invalidate all the critism against race realist

in his discord now will post any good stuff here

Kike and bagel was once so BTFO that he ragequitted YouTube for more than a month - just to come back and be BTFO even more; And now these leaks... I almost feel bad for him just like I did for Jeb Bush. It is just humilation at this point.

So you're saying Pygmies in Africa aren't genetically any different than the average Swede?

>oh no, it's retarded

The recording is mostly his own scientists telling him he got everything wrong, the racist shit is just cherries on top

>Why is he not celebrated on Sup Forums then?
Because he has no issue with europe turning brown.

muhammad trying to explain his retarded logic, it's all in the genes , you BTFO'd me so hard you can't even remember how, what more would i expect from an IQ of 70, you people are more retarded than dogs.

Still waiting for Sargon "I don't know either way" Akkad to mirror the video.

[spoiler]Not really[/spoiler]

>I'm going to bring down K&T

>Begins with a trigger warning

nope faggot.

So where did he fuck up? other than pissing of some cucks who snitch to jewturbe

Link to this thread and tell them to come damage control

lol cuck boy tries again to win. Fails
Cucks never win don't you get it?

>expects people to listen to the video and tl;dr the thread for him
Read the thread nigger

>"When can we expect the reckoning?"

Eh, i skimmed.

I only got indepth with 'The Alt Right is too dumb for Sex' where K&T fucks up so many shills, IMO he was correct there and the rest is backlash from it.

Eat your heart out alt right.

>K&T fucks up so many shills, IMO he was correct there
His own team of scientists told him he was wrong on the science in his 3rd and 4th videos. The mild anti-frog racism and gas chamber memes were just garnish.

Nut, you know, all his fanbase and friends will keep repeating "its literally nothing racism" and pretending the rest of the recording doesn't exist.

>Not censoring G*d.
Almost 10/10.

>One leg
user he's just down to the head and torso by this point.

KRAUT IS LITERALLY A JEW DOING PILPUL
Pilpul is the Jewish technique of making disingenuous arguments in bad faith. Frenchie confirmed (((Kraut))) is at least part-Jewish,

>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>In this context, the Law is not primary; it is the status of the jurist. Justice is extra-legal, thus denying social equality under the rubric of a horizontal system. Law is in the hands of the privileged rather than the mass.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position.

>Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as “true” that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html

Once again, Hitler did nothing wrong.

(((kraut and tea)))

Makes you think why the Greeks and Romans had all this info on debating and fallacies.