I met a girl from melbourne she was vehemently racist like me and blamed foreigners for taking all the jobs she is sort...

I met a girl from melbourne she was vehemently racist like me and blamed foreigners for taking all the jobs she is sort of more boganish than me but I really like her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hating foreigners for taking jobs
>not just hating foreigners because they are foreign

What the fuck has this got to do with Sup Forums?

post her feet

gimme

>melbourne
>female

I have something to tell you.

Have you tied puttin your shrimp in the barbie? 'Cause you should.

That is by far the funniest thing I have experienced on pol/

Fuck off jap cunt commit suicide

I wished I lived in australia so badly. I'm military and stationed in the states, I'm wondering if there'd be any career opportunities I could transition to over there.

You gotta fist fight that cunt!

I was getting a lift to my GFs family meal from her dad after I finished work. He got cut off by a car, almost hit us. He shouted ‘FUCKING PAKI’. Then he went awkward realising in the car, I told him it’s cool I want the mudslides out, he looked releaved! Think I scored some gf daddy points last week lads

Realising I’m in the car*

The most liberal areas in Melbourne are almost exclusively white. Go figure

Post your sisters khazar milkers!

Has she been to or planning on uni?
Cause she is guaranteed a closet commie if either of the above are true in melbourne.

Otherwise enjoy your shrill bogan sheila, she'll scream ya bloody cunt while popping out another scawny mullet kid.

Like dresses in plaid and listens to metal bogan or smokes meth and drives a stolen commodore bogan?

Yes and what makes you think we want to know?

Does meth and wrestles kangaroos while naked type of bogan.

post some jewish camwhore with big milkers then

what's the name of that historic aboriginal segment of melbourne? there's like houses with traditional artwork on it, I think it's called the block or something right?

take this bullshit to Sup Forums also australia is ours softcunt

Here is a documentary on it. Wait for the chorus.
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

‘NO GUBBA ALLOWED’

by far the strangest looking people on the planet

Come on, just show us your sisters or cousins milkers before the muzzies destroy you for good.

i don't know how you can see these subhumans and think they are the same as whites
disgusting

They really are. I just think it's funny they had to make a musical PSA to stop them from huffing gas. Shit is 420chan worthy.

I would bleach

you must be butt fucking ugly then m8

Turn her into a middle class racist then
MIDDLED.COM

This is a shit-tier thread.
Take it to Sup Forums or advice.
Get the fuck of Sup Forums.
Anons. What and why the fuck are you replying to this shit