>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/12/14/2017-12-14.rhj.to.fbi.re.comey.july.5.statement.pdf
youtu.be/pHXIAayEDtc
streamable.com/z4be7
archive.fo/bsYGs
youtube.com/watch?v=xlv12C2KwSI
hooktube.com/watch?v=xlv12C2KwSI
archive.fo/PxlIC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Kellyanne.

I love Sweetie.

Thank God America is SUPERIOR to the UK in every single way. Especially when it comes to our beautiful first amendment.

They don’t understand the concept of freedom.

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA, MISTER PRESIDENT!

The FBI assessed last year that it was “reasonably likely” that Clinton’s private email server had been infiltrated by hostile foreign actors, but that assessment was watered down in remarks prepared last year for then-FBI Director James Comey.
It was replaced with softer language stating that it was “possible” that hostile actors had gained access to Clinton’s server, which contained thousands of classified documents.
The edit was revealed on Thursday in a letter sent by Senate Homeland Security Committee chairman Ron Johnson to FBI Director Christopher Wray.
The change is one of several made in May 2016 to Comey’s so-called exoneration statement in the Clinton case.
>“The edits to Director Comey’s public statement, made months prior to the conclusion of the FBI’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s conduct, had a significant impact on the FBI’s public evaluation of the implications of her actions,” Johnson wrote to Wray.

He noted the recent revelations about Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who was a central figure in both the Clinton email probe and Trump investigations.
Strzok was discovered to have sent anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages to FBI lawyer Lisa Page while he was overseeing both investigations.
Strzok conducted the most important interviews in the Clinton investigation.
He interviewed Clinton herself on July 2, 2016 and also met with the Democrat’s top aides, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills.
Strzok is also believed to have softened some of the language in Comey’s statement.
CNN has reported that he removed the legalistic term “grossly negligent” and replaced it with “extremely careless.”
Gross negligence in the handling of classified material is a crime.
Edits were made after Comey sent a draft of his remarks on May 2, 2016 to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, general counsel James Baker and chief of staff James Rybicki.
On May 16, 2016, McCabe sent the draft to Strzok and several other counterintelligence agents asking for edits.

From last thread;
That's actually funny as shit ole murderin' Joe, seeing as how The DEMS have allowed just about everything that makes "Normal" Americans cringe under your tent. You still don't get why "fly over" America went against you so hard, and until you figure that out...2020 is as good as "in the bag" for DJT. Purge that fucking fringe element that is absolutely killing you, and maybe you have a shot...but, I doubt it. If you're looking for big gains in '18 or getting the Big Seat back in '20, you and your whole party need a complete overhaul...and face it, that just ain't gonna happen. Moore lost because he was a shit candidate....One thing Trump does well is learn from his mistakes....Bannon is toast...and McConnell is not far behind. But, hey...you can always dream right?

In addition to softening the language regarding intrusion of Clinton’s server by foreign actors, Comey’s draft was edited to remove language that suggested that she and her aides broke the law.

>The edits to Comey’s statement “raise profound questions about the FBI’s role and possible interference in the 2016 presidential election and the role of the same agents in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of President Trump,” Johnson wrote to Wray.
The rough draft stated that the private server violated “the statute proscribing gross negligence in the handling of classified information” as well as of the statute regarding “misdemeanor mishandling” of classified information.
>In the pre-edited statement, Comey said that “we assess it is reasonably likely that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s private email account.”

Comey’s public statement made no mention of gross negligence or misdemeanor mishandling.
>The final copy stated that “although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, my judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
Comey’s public statement was much easier on Clinton.
“Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account,” he said.

Clinton’s opponents have long speculated that her email server was hacked. Though there was no public evidence that the device was ever breached, Republicans said that Clinton’s carelessness ensured that it was. That possibility made it all the more troubling that Clinton flouted federal regulations to operate a private server, they argued.

In his letter, Johnson asked Wray to provide information about which FBI officials made changes to Comey’s statement.
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/12/14/2017-12-14.rhj.to.fbi.re.comey.july.5.statement.pdf

Nyaanment!

OYYYY VEEEEY!!!

why didn't Alabama elect the evangelical pedophile cowboy judge?

I'm sure sessions is all over this.

Snapped this pic of a Slovene late night filler show. It's a game where callers have to find the difference between the two photos.
So, what's the difference?

>Side-switchers
>Ship jumpers
Now you get why they want open borders everywhere?

It's working fine in Colorado

I hate niggers
I hate kikes
I hate kebabs
I hate pajeets
luckily none of them are welcome here

And in Washington State. Teenage use has actually DECREASED since legalization.

>allegedly stirring up hatred
The UK is literally a fascist state and they're mad us the US.

>Ctrl+F weed
>Ctrl+F pot
>Ctrl+F marijuana
>No results found

Probably not

Who replaces McWheelie when he croaks?

I love Momiji.

backgrounds.

I can't state how thankful I am that Trump won. Imagine if Hildabeast was President. Anyone posting on Sup Forums would be rounded up and sent to 'reeducation camp.'

Comfiest show on TV right now? In light of recent events...

Can you be more specific?

>mfw Ajit now charges $3.99 per KB
>mfw can't save beefy HD awoos
>mfw mobile backup meme cache wasn't updated since Season 1 Cruz Arc
Mods win, just fucking end it senpai

She loves you.

Governor Ducey of Arizona will appoint a replacement and a special election will be held eventually. At this point probably the 2018 midterm election.

wtf is he waiting for?

just fucking RICO that skank already

unicorn is right

Robot McCain

News rundowns.

he really thought he'd get away with it

ah

YAAAAS IVANKA

>Britain first
>far right

Orwell is rolling around in his grave.

There's three people and an Irish-American in this thread, I don't know if that image is really necessary at the moment.

What do you mean by that?

And he would have if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that blasted dog.

>pic related
>outrage amongst retards who know nothing and hate trump
>"undemocratic heist"
>completely dismissing Obama DACA executive order
>completely dismissing the last minute "clean air coal energy act"
>completely dismissing Obama stealing Utah land for federal government
>completely dismissing Obamacare
>upset that Trump is doing exactly what he campaigned on, because they we're so arrogantly smug that they thought Shillary would win to the point that they didn't even entertain the idea of this outcome
>when your side loses its "undemocratic"

>this video has NEVER been more prophetic than this moment right now

youtu.be/pHXIAayEDtc

I strongly suggest you all re-watch this, and truly understand how we got to this point. Legality went out the window under the Obama admin, and liberals are too stupid to understand they caused ALL of this

Fucking mint!

Vikings.

>"white house officials say you were asked to leave."
>"lol no, I resigned. the white house is not a ceiling, I plan to do bigger and better things."
well? is she lying? or is the white house lying?

bigly wall chyyynna believe me

I can smell the soy through my display.

melania's ass

>the white house is not a ceiling, I plan to do bigger and better things."

she got fired

What's good today boys? Welfaregeddon today or tomorrow?

I was surprised by his review, even for a Fox shill he didn't praise it

Oh it's bad. This is how Snoke, the only interesting character in nu-star wars, dies.
streamable.com/z4be7

Well, Onepost McMemeflag, the Secret Service specifically came out to say that story was bullshit. Everyone here saw it. Try harder.

Good soy goy

Austria’s 31-year-old leader is closing in on a pact with nationalists to form a government that reflects Europe’s anti-immigration groundswell.

>An agreement in Vienna, which could come as early as Friday, would allow Sebastian Kurz to become the world’s youngest head of government and return the populist Freedom Party to power as junior partner for the first time since 2005.
>Austria’s drift to the right is part of Europe’s shifting politics after a year of populist challenges at the polls, including an anti-immigration party that drew voters away from Angela Merkel. The German chancellor called the Freedom Party’s strong showing a “major challenge” after the election in neighboring Austria in October.

“We’re on home stretch,” Kurz, head of the People’s Party and acting foreign minister, told reporters on Thursday. “I’m very optimistic that we can reach our goal to complete the coalition talks before Christmas.”

The Freedom Party’s imminent return may lead Austria to tighten immigration policy still further and heralds tax cuts, looser labor laws and more conservative social policies. While it won’t set Austria on a path to leave the European Union or the euro, the new government may make it a more awkward member state than before.
President has urged Kurz to form a government committed to the EU and human rights. While some key policies, including taxes and spending, remain unclear, projects confirmed by Kurz and Freedom Party leader Heinz-Christian Strache include:

>Looser labor laws, including the possibility of working up to 12 hours a day, though that’s potentially divisive for the Freedom Party with its working-class base.
>Scrapping a smoking ban in restaurants and bars that was due to take full effect next year. It’s a nod to Strache, who’s a smoker.
>Cutting the share of income and social-security taxes to 40 percent of economic output from 43 percent, while keeping the budget balanced.

archive.fo/bsYGs

found a new awoo vid on jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=xlv12C2KwSI

this whole """""movie"""""" is a soy boy wankfest,fren

>the white house is not a ceiling
what's she going to do, join the UN?

I have to agree with you.

So..twitter is Britain's AR-15.

Funny thing about Freedom Party of Austria.

Trump. Curse. Is. Real.

Or Eminem is just an old has-been too.

not talking about her being kicked from the white house, I'm saying she was asked to resign(fired). but she says that's just not true, that she herself quit the position.

The curse generally kills people. He got off lucky.

Really didn't see this coming

Until he relapses.

>Trump killed net neutrality by appointing Ajit as chairman of FCC
Enjoy paying more for internet faggots
>Worst president

Pretty harsh.

Well we the way we are bcs of how shitty the UK was. Almost every reason for our amendments was to not be like the UK.

>defend people who hate you
>they still hate you

kek

>so basically, you Adolf Hitler

>tries to arrest Trum
>SS shoots everyone
Oh please, just try...

She doesn't admit fault, it's probably part of the reason Trump liked her to begin with.

She was fired.

That line is exactly something that a proud person who was fired, would say.

Yeah, I have to give him that.

hooktube.com/watch?v=xlv12C2KwSI

Do you have the pic where her Jewmum tells her not to wear horizontal stripes on a bathing suit because she's too fat? I need to jerk off

Fuck with The Donald and The Curse will fuck you.

I don't understand what goes through people's minds. It's like they think they're about The Curse.

The state of #TheResistance now.

The day is still young, user

A group that relies on lies and delusion for their worldviews cannot honestly meme.

Send this to eichenwald, see if he sues her

chyna

Obama appointed him.
thank goodness they have a home country for their race.

EU is expected to agree on Friday to move Brexit talks into their second phase.

- May admitted she was disappointed after the House of Commons voted for an amendment to Brexit legislation to ensure that the UK parliament would have a full vote on any deal before her government begins to implement it. The result, which saw 11 members of Mrs May’s own Conservative party vote against her, damaged the prime minister’s authority and raised questions over whether she would be able to win a majority for any agreement on Britain’s future relationship with the EU that she negotiates, but EU leaders prefer dealing with Mrs May to the prospect of seeing her toppled and potentially replaced by a more Eurosceptic leader such as Boris Johnson, the foreign secretary.

- Anna Soubry, one of 11 pro-European Tory rebels, said the vote would give “soft Brexiters” in parliament and in the cabinet more say in shaping a deal, including keeping Britain as close as possible to the single market. The result was a setback for Mrs May, who wanted a free hand to deliver on Brexit, and reopened fissures in the Tory party, just as it showed signs of coming together behind the phase one Brexit deal struck by the prime minister last week.

- Mrs May on Thursday briefed EU leaders over dinner on the divorce deal agreed with the European Commission, covering citizens’ rights, a fudged agreement on the north-south Ireland border and an exit bill calculated by Britain at about €45bn. Her brief presentation was greeted by applause from fellow EU leaders.

-The EU is waiting for Mrs May’s cabinet to agree its own position on what sort of future relationship it wants with the EU. Mr Rutte said: “It is now for the UK to make up its mind.” Details of the UK-EU trade agreement will only be finalised after Brexit takes place in March 2019 and Britain becomes a third country, but the aim of Brussels and London is to agree the outline of a deal by next autumn.

archive.fo/PxlIC

But user, Ajit Pai was Obama appointee...

I agree with you. Its just too bad Gowdy doesn't do a lot more than grandstand, however.

A group that holds so many races, imaginary genders, sexual preferences and religions sacred can't meme for fear of making fun of one of those people and becoming the bigots they accuse everyone else of being.

awful.

The Gundams Donald, hand them over.

and here is Farage's reaction to May's negotiation(s).

>filename

As we are seeing now.

And the left has no religions.

She's gonna attempt to run for president.

>wearing lateral stripes

that is a brilliant idea

He doesn't have to grandstand anymore because Trump is doing anything and everything he pleases