In your opinion, what non-shoujo manga or anime had the most WELL WRITTEN romance?

In your opinion, what non-shoujo manga or anime had the most WELL WRITTEN romance?

Bleach

Nozaki kun

Honestly? SAO. Kirito and Asuna's relationship in the first half of Part 1 was great. Literally the only good thing about it, though.

Oreimo.

I hated this anime

>>Honestly? SAO. Kirito and Asuna's relationship in the first half of Part 1 was great. Literally the only good thing about it, though.
>Saofags

Off the top of my head: FMA

FMA had no romance though

>romance written by a 15 year old is good

Toradora

Tasogare otome

Your pic related, OP.

It's the Ichiruki ending we've been hoping for.

Is that the part before they have sex? Because it's pretty much all downhill from there.

Ef A Tale of Memories/Melodies
Planetes

Baccano
Black Lagoon
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

The latter grouping being of a more non-traditional romance.

Nisekoi

Pic related or Lina and Gourry.

I forget the name, but it's similar in vein to "Masumune Revenge" in that it starts out with an MC who wants revenge on the girl who took his place at the top of the class in elementary school, so he followed her to college in order to "beat her at her own game"... then he realises he just has a huge crush on her and romantic blushing and shenanigans ensue.

Why wouldn't you exclude josei?

Henshin Ganbo.

G Gundam

Didn't know rec threads were allowed but anyway School Rumble.

He's right tho. The romance between Asuna and Kirito during the Aincrad arc is literally the only redeeming quality for ShitAO.

Last Game? It's shoujo, by the way.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer. Spirit Circle is pretty good too and more recently Konosuba is looking fairly good with how Megumin is going around crushing potential rivals before a harem can start.

>Henshin Ganbo.

Ahem, this.

Durarara, though only Shinra and Celty

underrated post

Define "well written".