Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost $100,000 minimum regardless of location

looks like a backwoods shithole

yes you can find cheap homes in the US but they are usually either in economically depressed rural areas or in borderline war zones in cities like Detroit or Baltimore

It's a comfy rural abode capable of sustaining a small family with crops grown on the property's soil alone. Factor in animals (chickens, pigs etc) and you're all set for a life of utter contentment.

Kill yourself

only 7k but you will assume back taxes for probably last 4-5 years

>detroit

>1.5 baths
won't the water spill out? or is it the top that's missing?

>you can buy a comfy vacation house with plot of land for less than 50.000 dollars in the US
In my country a 900 square ft (100m2) appartment costs 150.000 dollars.

Lousy lazy Americans.
>live in the easiest country in the world
>still manage to be a worthless loser

dirty animals like chickens make the entire place smell like shit and growing crop is way too hard.

Enjoy your satellite internet that gets 8mbps speeds and costs $200 a month and living 2 hours away from the nearest town that has things like groceries, a gas station, and a hospital.

hey he wanted cheap homes :)

>he doesnt enjoy a week in the outdoors away from other people.

The .5 is a half bathroom meaning just the toilet and sink, no tub/shower.

I don't enjoy EVERY week in the outdoors away from people.

You are asking to be murdered.

It's Spring 2018. Your Kia Soul pulls up at the low curb of a neat small suburb in small-town West Virginia. The sun is out and the only clouds in the sky drift far away from it as though consciously attempting not to obscure its warm, happiness-inducing glare. You are dressed in an open-necked, checkered pink and light brown shirt and a pair of beige corduroy pants and brown loafers. Your hair is short and you are cleanly shaven, as you always are. You step out of your vehicle, which you have paid for in full, and walk around to the passenger side where you open the door and allow your wife to step out. She is wearing a white cotton dress, large sunglasses and a wide-brimmed summer hat with a length of navy satin tied around the crown. She is holding your sleeping daughter, who is also wearing a clean white cotton dress, her soft pudgy arms wrapped around your wife's neck. She is smiling, and she joins you on the wide, quiet street. You turn as one unit towards your new home on Fayette Avenue, and you notice the lush foliage, the wild flowers, the woods in the distance, and smell air so clean that you wonder why you ever put up with so much traffic fumes entering your lungs for so long. You are a young, healthy family with so much life ahead of you. Your neighbours, of ancient European stock, walk out and wave hesitantly in your direction. Waving back, they walk down the sidewalk towards you holding a giant wicker basket full of fresh food, hand-crafted wooden toys and a small envelope which contains a lengthy and effusive welcome note and their contact details in the case of an emergency. After leading your family indoors you all kneel in the empty hallway and hold hands as you speak aloud a prayer of gratitude to God Almighty for allowing you to live in a nation where such a beautiful home can be bought for so little money, allowing you a life without the kind of material strains imposed on so many. You are six-feet-two-inches in height.

Success breeds jealousy

That's a crap shack out in the middle of nowhere. Besides you're a brit, shouldn't you be complaining that it isn't made out of bricks?

>That night you get raped to death by rampaging niggers after they chop your dick off in front of you wife.
>That night meth addicts eat your face trying to get a combination to a safe you don't have.
>That night you wake up with sleep paralasis to the cackling sounds of Hillary Clinton saying, "He came, he bought, he died" AHAhAHAghAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAH! and then she eats your fucking soul.
Maybe if you didn't let 1 million faggots into your country every year and if 80% of new council homes weren't going to foreigners you could have a home in Bongistan. We're fucking full though mate.

>$100,000
for that?? you bongs must be swimming in pounds.

Oh look, its this thread again

Cheap ass op needs to get a job

whos complained,you can buy entire city blocks in detroit for 100k

Have you tried being an Empire? That helps keep the rent down

>tried being an Empire
lol, you really take pride in enlisting in the jewish death squad known as the American army?
Pic very related, goy cuckold.

>$100,000
~£74,000
Please tell me where in the UK I can find something that cheap

w-where’s this at? At least I won’t be a l-lonely neet, amirite?

The removal truck arrives outside and you hear the drive beep the horn three times. You kiss your daughter's forehead and encourage your wife to take her town to the stream nearby. Leaving the house, your wife walks down the street holding your daughter's hand, who skips beside her. The man in the removal truck steps out. He is a man of about sixty-five who you met outside the Accommodation Centre in the adjacent town of Fayetteville. He is wearing a thick black leather jacket which is a little too big for his already large, portly frame. His face is lined with wrinkles and a light grey stubble is visible around his thick lips. He places a hand on your shoulder and says "They'll be safe here," and you turn again to the disappearing figures of your wife and child, who turn off the street and begin walking down a grassy embankment towards the river.

"Are you sure?" you ask, your head still turned towards the empty street.

"Safer'n anywhere else," the older man says, laughing. "Now let's get your shit inside."

After the race war broke out West Virginia became the rallying point for America's remaining non-latino white population. Small towns like Anstead, their populations dwindling for generations, finally became havens for white families fleeing persecution in other states. Your own escape from Houston was a close call. You left late at night, before the arsonists reaches your suburb. Some of your neighbours decided to stay, some had no option. As you drove out of the hastily-erected barricade of sandbags and furniture, you noticed the eyes of the men guarding the suburb. You saw envy and you saw hopelessness. In your rear-view mirror you saw them waving as though they were the ones leaving. The pirate radio station still broadcasting to the white population relayed the news the following morning as you crossed the border from Kentucky: Houston burned to the ground. No known survivors.

>live in an abandoned mining town where there's literally no jobs and everyone's on crystal meth just because the house costs as much as a nice car

Yeah, that's a great idea.

have you tried not being a disgusting brown person?

This is a selling point.

thats because your country is shit

>as is
>quit claim deed
>new owner liable for back taxes

So you're telling me I can pay $7000 for a deed that basically says "you got whatever I had whatever that is lol" for the privilege of paying the property taxes based on the inflated assessment of the property value?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

>West Virginia
>Niggers

Kek do you not know what they to to darkies in that state?

My wife and I work remote and make bank. Seriously considering selling my shithole place and buying a mansion in WV as basically a fair trade. Great gun laws, very white, any issues I should know about? Poor economy won't affect us

looks like the windows have been replaced. nice.

$350,000 AUD+ easily

bump

>Buy $50,000 house
>Closest city is 3 hours away
>no jobs near your home, no industry

There’s a reason it’s cheap you cotton headed ninny muggins

Contentment isn't enough for me. I want to feel productive even if I am not actually. I would never be able to shake the feeling that I am wasting my time by homesteading, because food is so cheap and I am doing things so inefficiently.

It doesn't make sense, but Americans rarely do. I come from the genes of insane zealots that crossed the planet just to get a better job.

>growing crops is way too hard
>what is doing vertical bag gardening in 30'x70' greenhouse (fruits, veggies, herbs and spices)
>what is having 500lbs+ of game meat/fish in freezer, freeze dried and smoked
I fucking do this AND I LIVE IN THE CITY!