Britain first leaders arrested

For criticizing Islam

Good Britain isn't a christcuck country with dead kike worshippers, these morons aren't any different from mudslimes.
Britain is an atheist country and doesn't have time for your fairy tale shit.

Kudos to them

Inshallah! Another victory

Hate speech =/= criticism.

Marginalising and dehumanising someone for being a different colour skin or religion is not "criticism".

england is literally a christian country and not secular though

See this is why UK is not a superpower anymore.

Theres a board for your opinions user

I-... I love islam... muhammad was actually the worlds first feminist....

This is why no one feels bad for you fucks

>government telling you who you can and cannot hate
the absolute state of bongland

>be britbong
>get arrested for criticism

>be british
>get raped
>complain about rapists
>get jailed for racism

Oh you mean the role-playing crap? Did you forget that secular intelligent people are the majority now?

Catch up with the times you dipshit

It is though.

>Be Britbong
>Have acid thrown in your face
>Complain about acid being thrown in your face and suggest maybe brown people should go back
>Get sent to prison
>Get raped
>rapist let out of jail before you

>it's another "foreigners obsessed with the uk" thread
she was arrested for threatening people
that happens in most countries

>be Northern kraut
Okay norway is preaty nice country i got nothing

hahahhahahahhahaha
Oh man.
If we ever lose free speech we should really revolt and burn it all to the fucking ground Ameribros

Golding's out , Jayda Franson is up before court this morning with a remand hearing.
She is going to jail for criticising Islam.

PART

Marginalising
Dehumanising
Stupid buzzwords

What kind of criticism about Islam IS allowed? What CAN we say?
When one has to check such things, that is a sign that criticism truly is not allowed.

Who did she threaten?

Sharia in the UK

you should be pretty thankful it happens in the US too
>saying

Time for Trump to make a stand.

She was arrested for "offending speech" you cuckold

>literally citing from the Koran is now hate speech
How bluebpilled are you ?

well, some people from this and this region act like utter barbarians and it seems to me they have been given the ability to do so from the local populace

>people from the same region is coming to the western world and that might pose a pro....

MARGINALIZATIONDEHUMANITIZATIONBIGGOTRY TO THE JAIL WITH YOU YOU BIGOTRACISTHOMOPHO... etc.

do you see how far off your society has staid from sanity ?

Jesus, what is this?

Home of your ancestors

lmao at the britcucks in here unironically defending this. You people are so fucked, and it's beautiful!

Hate speach promoting violence is a crime in the Uk. If she doesn't like it, she can go back to where she came from.

Integrate or fuck off

Depressing Tea drinkings overpopulated and triggered by everything and they criticize Americans for home defense yet they can go to prison for a dinner knife.

"Britons are free".

That sounds and awful lot like criticism to me, good think you aren't in the uk or you would have been arrested

It's liberal cunts like you that are contributing to the downfall of this country.

Oh but Muslims please feel no obligation to learn the language or adopt the local clothing or alter your culture in any way, maybe lets let them live under different laws too.

How does it feel to live in the only '1st world ' country without a formal constitution? Must be nice having a government that can just do whatever it wants whenever it wants with only flimsy excuses. And having no formal rights except through some shitty laws that can just as easily be waived away by a dozen others passed later.

I'd suggest it's uneducated reactionaries that are caught in a filter bubble of far right propoganda, pushed by foreign powers, and used by agents of those powers - like Farage - to sow discontent within the nation.

Exhibit A - your reactionary actions.
Exhibit B - You're on pol
Exhibit C - The truth

Oi if you dont give ye wives and daughters to muslim cock you're goin to jail for hate speech

Nobody said that. Is that a strawman? Sage

Good.
Little by little, step by step.

That's a criminal threat, idiot.

That's exactly what user said. :/

Think Burgerbrain malfunctioning. Add English mustard

lel you have the gall to call anonymous people uneducated. where did you get that impression from? was it the cultural programming by the anti racist media machine perchance?
so funny how you always play the high horse.

also you are on fucking pol right now, dickhead.

and lastly just saying shit is true doesn't make it so. learn to form an argument you weak ass cuck.

Acting like sharia courts dont exist in the UK is dumb.

Bongs are living under formal mudslime occupation

>trump retweets you
>get arrested

this is you

Years ago, concerns of mass-immigration were placated by insistence that they would integrate, become like us
Then as it was realised this was a simply not going to happen, the idea became that it was racist to even expect them to become like us and we just had to 'tolerate' the 'cultural differences'

"im going to kill all islams" is a threat of violence, aka assault. "islams are going to kill us all" is hate speech

wow what monster would react to this? my god its almost like we want to be a race and shit and not just a useless husk for the muslims to consume in hellfire. wow.

I wonder if he'll offer asylum.
>Awful news what's happening in the United Kingdom
>They're locking people up for tweets
>Unbelievable!

How is it hate speech?
One can truly believe that without hating Muslims at all

Reported for criticism of liberalism.

Whats that you say mate? Your daughter is being killed by muslims? Thats hate speech dont you think?

>muslims
>human
hahaha nice try Achmed

You're an idiot because of your idiot response and because you don't know what's going on. Thus, I'm obviously much lest susceptable to "cultural programming" than yourself. It's not a "high horse" if I'm correct. You also labelled me as "liberal", so, you know, presumptive? Hight horse? Pot kettle black? And I'm not.

I'm on pol for different reasons from you.

No, justsaying shit is true doesn't mae it so. Unless it alligns with what is true from the evidence abound. To which - you can say something is true and it be true, if it is true. Which it is. If it's not - prove it wrong.

How's that?

faggot

>threatening people
quote plz

we get it; you hate homosexuals

Not at all. Incorrctly representing my position to pretend it's weaker than it is. Fail.

bin that keyboard

oi oi luvly post
cudnt av said it better i cudnt

I don't mind tolerating cultural differences in the same way I would in different areas of the UK. I draw a line at law breaking.

And I think some movement does occur

they can't top our Trump card user.
But he might want to stay clear of this, I can feel this getting serious ,
The perfect storm could be brewing, we have to take stock and plan ahead.

Hey, I found the return of the Son of God. This one's never broken a law, everyone....

>Hate speach (sic) promoting violence is a crime in the Uk (sic). If she doesn't like it, she can go back to where she came from.
your position does not seem very strong anyway. can you even point me to evidence of both of them calling for violence against a group?

"useless husk for the muslims to consume in hellfire"

Reactionary much? There is a problem with extreme islam as there is with all extreme ideas. The problem is as much to do with psychological health as it is dangerous idea though. Radical islam is as dangerous as white supremecy and vise versus. So, to be a hellfire shouting biggoted reactionary makes you part of the problem, the same way racist muslims are

>How's that?
absolutely weak. you should feel bad. also i didnt make any presumptions about you. check the id you fag.

look at our difference opinion as if it were a cultural difference, then.

>there are actually britbongs who are defending the notion of thought crime

No. That would be me speaking of a murder. This isn't difficult Burger. It's as easy as walking up stairs or doing a sit up or....

Nevermind

Reminder that only kike D&C shills are on this board arguing about who is the worst country. No brother wars. We need support and encouragement. Petty bickering is a kike trick.

Not fond. Don't hate

that's hate speech. i'd delete my posts if i were you.

Tanks Fin-fuck

stupid reactionary bigot

so it's a crime to 'criticize' an ideology now, hmmmmm ?!?!?

You need more Tommy Mairs.

>calling the munich shooting a terrorist attack
shiggydiggy
It was a made up bullshit story that was used to give the police access to more advanced armament and equipment.

Is that in the UK or in a war zone? Are all Muslims radical Jihadists?

Good you british fucks deserve it lmao

They were arrested in Northern Ireland, a country with a long history of problems with terrorism and civil unrest. They can't get away with that shit there

The ironing is that she'd be an 8/10 in the UK.

More of a joke against Finbro. Seeing as he used some bucktoothed chav off JK Show to be representative of British people I did the same. You're right though. I was being - ironically. But that's what pol does ALLLLLL the time. Geddit?

a few things:
1. an occupied city is not a war zone
2. a place being a war zone does not justify crucifying civilians therein
3. there is nothing magical about british soil that prevents islamic punishments from being administered
4. not all muslims are jihadists, but i do not know what this is meant to prove

>Reactionary much?

umm yeah it is reactionary. being reactive is absolutely natural, you idiot.

look at terror attacks in poland vs in the rest of europe. ill give you a clue: there arent any in poland.

you sissy little bitch. your pathological altruism will be the ultimate destruction of a 1000 year line of ancestry.

you think that terrorism is the sole motivator for feelings of nationalism? you are mistaken friend. yes we the british people are zealots, we defend our birthright with fanatical dedication. we do not falter or flinch at the meagre accusations you throw at us, or the underhanded manipulations you carry out to convince us our cause is not righteous. you friend are lost. you have no identity. it has been robbed from you and now you speak out for your slavemasters. its pathetic and i pity you.

>inb4 i pity you, you dont even get to have banter with abdul or eat based kebab

ill clue you in. i know many foreigners, it doesnt change my views. i believe that they should conform to my nations standards and should repect my peoples rights to survival. you on the other hand are a limpwristed twonk who just wants to roll over and take muslim cck up your ass to be vewed as progressive in polite society. gay ass faggot.

you're a fucking bigot

Oh, no, erm, you guys don't have much of a presence on the world media stage, so I couldn't be bothered looking for some off the spectrum ugly to pretend to be representative of ALL Finish people. I just typed in "Finish Serial Killers".

Thanks for playing though

Jewish lackey freemasonic leaders have people who criticize islam arrested.. dumb faggots who worships jews think that this is the muslims fault.

>ironing
irony

WRONG THINK?! INTO THE CLINK!!!!

Mate, come on.

>I-I couldn't be bothered finding an ugly one.
>S-So I posted what would be an 8/10 here as in an effort to insult you.
Is this why you guys are giving up your country to the kebabs though?

and you didnt even define what your truth was. thats how i know you are a zombie. you just said "truth" and expect me to refute it? ok.... I assert that it is false

the absolute state of Bongistan

That post was mental mate and precisely proves my point. You forget that while you're speaking of having opinions that are representative of all British people you're speaking to someone who is British that disagees with you. How does that work? Without all the "slavemaster", "progressive" conspiracy walls to keep your cognitive dissonace protected?

You honestly sound quite unhinged. Calm down. Meditate. Do some gardening. Read a book.