MGTOW

Is a trap for intelligent men (INTJ personalities) who have swallowed the equality lie.
It makes men powerless in the face of degenerate women.
It was designed to stop men finding a good women or finding an okay one and turning her full traditionalist.
As a man in he relationship you have the power to change her mind about ANYTHING. Be assertive.
Fact: Women don't want to be feminists. Feminists are miserable creatures.
Women want to be wearing a dress, cooking food and raising YOUR children.

Stop with the defeatist bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Women want to be wearing a dress, cooking food and raising YOUR children.
You must not have met me
Or the majority of Sup Forums

mgtow posits that men and women aren't equal you absolute bender

I'm pretty sure MGTOW's are just incels in denial. If any of them actually improve themselves like they want to, they'll find a woman and drop the bullshit in no time.

Of course /ourpastor/ has covered it:
youtu.be/JvilJYuSQTg

>Fact: Women don't want to be feminists. Feminists are miserable creatures.
>Women want to be wearing a dress, cooking food and raising YOUR children.
By instinct, yes. But (((something))) seems to be making women hellbent on fighting their instinct.

Truly, can you imagine any other species willingly wanting to kill all of their progeny because "It's the end of the fun years!"?

I'm with you Aussie, MGTOW has always sickened me. It's the embodiment of what it means to be a weak man. It wouldn't surprise me to find out the vast majorly are godless. When you are in touch with the Lord and receive your directives from His divine will it's clear we are all meant to be husbands and fathers, warriors and priests

I would have you wearing a dress within a month.

no.
it's a logical and reasonable reaction to the (((laws))), (((justice system))) and (((society))) that has been enacted.

traditionally, marriage meant the man got to be a man, and the woman could not use the state to carry out wickedness on her behalf.
nowdays, what you call (((marriage))) is literally nothing like what marriage used to be.
they share a name, but that's it.
marriage has been radically altered.

and it's the selfish women (and the men that support their wickedness) that's squarely to blame.

you're right user. get a fixer upper if you can't find the perfect diamond in the dumpster. it's not hard when you're packing a case of redpills

> cat pictures
easily broken

Don't reproduce white goy! Let only the stupid brown nigger reproduce, they're very easy to control! Yes! You don't need one of those AWFUL women.

I always hear that I’m supposed to just fuck her into submission but how the hell can I do that with a three inch peen?

sex is degenerate
cumdumpsters can fuck your life in many ways

Marriage is and always will be a holy covenant made between a man, a woman and God. While I will concede that there has been much done in the attempt to taint matrimony, these attempts are perpetuated by man. "“What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.”
Mark 10:9

Find that part of God that resides within your eternal spirit, embrace the strength you find there and go forward with the power of God working through you.

but you're a stupid fat fuck and no one wants to be around you. Women might want to raise somone's children but not yours.

I have no problem with INTJ's being MGTOW in light of not being able to find a woman they are interested in.

I - an INTJ with superior physique and intellect will stay happy with the wife.

Yeah, maybe I'll get a few more wives too. Mine has already told me she thinks it would be for the best.

INTJ polygyny is the way of the future.

problem, cucks?

>Not sleeping in a race car with your wife

You're an idiot if you think modern, government-controlled marriage is anything like it was 2000+ years ago.

women's love receptors are only in the first inch of her vag. But uh, you're never gunna rock the cervix like me....just give up now.

Threads like this tell me that I don't have to look for a good woman. So long as I continue to enjoy male-dominated spaces, they'll come crawling to me.

>while I concede that there has been much done in the attempt to taint matrimony
Enter marriage on the government's terms, prepare for divorce. Enter marriage on God's terms, prepare for eternity.

LIES!
>who have swallowed the equality lie
MGTOW often downright hate women (most are indifferent, which to women is worse)
>It makes men powerless
If you dont sign marriage contracts you KEEP your power. Ask Mel Gibson or 50% of men.
>women will magically submit to the political will of the man
Its the fucking other way around: the woman keeps the man politically correct under threat of sexless marriage and divorce.
KYS OP! sage

>Traps are gay