Kuzu no Honkai

Can someone please explain to me why this show is popular or considered good?

The writing is not only bad but just entirely illogical. None of the characters do anything that makes sense with regards to why they might be dating someone (Hana and Mugi) or just generally unrealistic personalities (Akane).

It's very clear that the author has either never been in a relationship or is just a psychopath themselves in order to try and make it seem as though these should be considered realistic characters.

For example, Ecchan even understands that everything she does is wrong and only causes problems, and then entire time she's doing it she's saying that, yet she continues to do what she does for absolutely no reason.

Mugi and Hana actively hurt themselves by dating, because if Kanai or Akane see them togther, they'll assume that they are together and in effect it will make it harder for either of them to end up with Kanai or Akane.

It's realistic. I know this because I've experienced reality. It's also realistic because I've been in relationships with real people like these characters. It was all a very real time for me. I'm glad there is a realistic anime airing for me and fellow realtors to enjoy. In short, it's good because it's realistic.

>The writing is not only bad but just entirely illogica
human emotion isn't very logical to begin with, you autist

frankly, kuzu is written more realistically than most anime romance

>frankly, kuzu is written more realistically than most anime romance

"I don't love this person, so let me pretend to love them for fun even though I absolutely hate it."

That's just one example of what this fucking show is doing. Every single character in this is an utter psychopath.

>Ecchan even understands that everything she does is wrong and only causes problems
Sounds like a girl alright

Because the west is widely filled with casuals and degenerate plebs who don't know a garbage soap opera even if you rammed it up their ass.

It's good because it's mature.
The characters themselves may act immature but the show itself is mature.

>yet she continues to do what she does for absolutely no reason
Come on user, you know that isn't true.

Just because it deals with mature topics doesn't mean the way it deals with them is mature.

"It's realistic" isn't an argument. There's nothing inherently good or bad about realism. The only thing this is saying is that anyone who doesn't like whatever's being criticized is detached from reality, which is just shit slinging.

Are you retarded or did you not read the OP?

Teenagers suck at handling their emotions. I was pretty calm in high school, so I ended up having to listen to other people's problems. There were times when I spelled out for them that taking a certain course of action isn't going to make things better, but they still did it anyway. Not all decisions we make are good ones.

For slut-sensei, there definitely are people who feel empowered having something someone else wants. Some cases might be due to some kind of mental illness like narcissistic personality disorder, but they do exist.

As for Ecchan knowing that forcing herself was wrong, just because you know something is wrong, it doesn't mean you don't want to do it. Everyone knows stealing is wrong, but there are still thieves in the world. It's about whether or not you listen to your voice of reason.

>Why is this show considered popular or good?
Few people have said it's good from the threads I've seen, but it's likely popular because when you take off the moe tinted glasses and put the CGDCT shows to the side for a moment, you realize that humans, especially high schoolers, are actually idiots in real life.

Why does this fucking show bring so much normalfags blogging?

Where do you piece of shits come from because it certainly isn't Sup Forums.

OP's argument is also shit by the same logic.

>mature topics

What's mature about stupid children that have no lives outside of wallowing in their own angst because of unrequited love? I dare say cute girls shows where they have actual hobbies in their respective clubs is more realistic and mature than this inane melodramatic shit.

They're sleeper agents.

It's so disgusting, stupid and boring. I wonder how such shit can be published.

>popular

Where?

I should've clarified, but the point in acknowledging the realism is that it's refreshing for me to watch after seeing a bunch of series where the beta male niceguy MC falls in love with the generic tsundere bitch

yeah, the characters are all terrible and selfish people, but it's more interesting that way

This is the first time casual sex has been done in anime.

It's really boring and bland, I'm once again baffled by the shit taste of the majority.

The only thing keeping the show together is the fact that the director is good.

the majority are casual faggots who only watch 1 or 2 shows a season and only watch the most entry level shit imaginable. I can totally see why casualfaggots would latch onto a show like this since it's just like 3dpd reality dramas where everyone is a fucking terrible person so they can keep the conflict and story moving along.

The circle jerk commences.

There is literally nothing wrong with a small community safe space.

The show is getting a shit ton of threads on here, and otherwise on MAL (yeah, the community is shit but it's a good metric for seeing how popular shows are) it's in the top few for currently airing shows at 100k members.

>a shit ton of threads on here

All I see is shitposting. Those don't count.

Shitposting still correlates to popularity. If more people are watching the show Sup Forums is gonna get more threads for it.

Wew lad
I love how ass blasted autists such as yourself are getting over this anime.
It must really make you rage how this single show is shattering the idealistic image you have of what every anime should be. I've been here a long time and for the last two years or so I started to think Sup Forums had been completely taken over by normalfags, but this show by itself has really shone a spotlight on all the autistic, delusional faggots that still populate this board.

Sasuga Senpai

The normies Japanese on twitter are praising it, also the ED song is #1 Trending on YouTube Japan right now.

>normies

Fuck off normalfag.

Is being taken over by normalfag supposed to be a good or bad thing?

But I'm a fucking weeb.

>calling yourself a weeb

You're a stupid ironic normalfag weeb cancer.

Why aren't the BDs selling?

>salesposter

Only otakus buy BDs. Amazon & Netflix Japan is normies' choice over there.

Can you stop pretending that you aren't a normalfag?

Check the catalog son, we're getting invaded by gook shills. I think you need to do your job somewhere else.

Could not care less about gook shills. Sup Forums problem are you fucking normalfags shitting the board with your blogging.

*Sup Forums's problem

>Everyone must act rationally all the time without making any mistakes ever.

She is hot

But most girls never reach the point where they realize that they ruin everything.

>For example, Ecchan even understands that everything she does is wrong and only causes problems, and then entire time she's doing it she's saying that, yet she continues to do what she does for absolutely no reason.

You really think there aren't people doing things in the world that they know is bad for them?

There are a lot of holes you can poke into the writing but
"Why are people dong things that are bad for them" is a really stupid complaint.

Hot garbage.

Apparently it speaks to the normalfag i.e. that's what people really are or that's what they really want to see. Incidentally that's the reason I'm not watching it.

>just entirely illogical. None of the characters do anything that makes sense

I haven't seen this show. I don't even know what it's about. I don't care.

But this shit right here has got to fucking stop. The idea that everything every character in a work of fiction does has to make perfect sense is just unforgivably dumb. There's nothing wrong with characters doing irrational and even counter productive things. People are complicated and messy and they do things for reasons they can't even attempt to articulate all the fucking time. So while this show very well may be poorly written (I don't know and still don't care) stop saying dumb shit like "None of the characters do anything that makes sense".

Realism or logic really have nothing to do with a good story. This is just a poorly written shallow drama. There really isn't anything to these characters other than their bad decision that they make just to force some drama. There's no real motivation or some layered characterisation or at least something to explain their actions other than "it creates drama". Which just makes it boring and annoys a lot of the people that watch it because they don't understand the characters.

As for it's popularity, last I heard the anime isn't selling. Don't know how well the manga does though.

The behaviour of the characters in this show are a lot closer to how such people behave in real life than the vast majority of shows in the same genres.

Yes they are behaving irrationally, but they are doing so in a way that is consistent with their emotions and traits. The show allows them to play out the situations to their natural conclusion. rather than railroading them to established expected cliches such shows usually resort to.

The number of posts pointing out similar real life anecdotes they've seen firsthand all this time should have clued you guys in.

If I wanted real life I wouldn't be watching anime.

>I don't care, I hate this, it's shitty drama, etc.

Denial all you want, but it's good enough to draw you faggots attention.

>t's good enough to draw you faggots attention
It's not. I dropped this and I will never pick it up again. And not because I hate it but because it's just boring and badly written.

If you want to enjoy it then go ahead, user. But don't be an insecure little bitch because other people don't like what you like and criticise it.

I agree user. Just pointing out there's a substantial number of people who like shows that play out like reality, and I can't say I don't see their appeal. It's like watching a simulated trainwreck - it's the excitement of voyeurism without the burden of any of the real life consequences.

You can just wait when it's done airing and marathon through it if I were you. At least you won't have to suffer every weeks waiting a episode just to suffer again.

>Kuzu
>play out like reality

What part of
>I dropped this
don't you understand?

I'm sure you will pick it up again at some point.

I've never picked something up again after I dropped it before so I don't see how it should be different now.

I want to thank the user who gave me an advice how to get my own "slut". Operation 3D Hunter was success. I'll keep in mind that I shouldn't fall in love and should remain calm when she tells me about fucking Chads. Thanks again!

Good for you.

Thanks for inviting more normalfaggotry cancer on Sup Forums!

Enjoy the suffering.

At this point, you're assuming that your reality that you experienced is the only one and I assume not much can change your mind.

To appeal: imagine what an american highschooler goes through in public schools. I'm a senior (18), about to graduate and the developments in this show are nothing special to the shit I've seen in this god-awful country's public schools. Drugs, pregnancy, every classroom having at least 1 drug dealer in it, terribly unhealthy relationships, rampant local child abuse, etc...

If you grew up in an emotionally healthy environment with protection from your parents, absence of drugs and alcohol, and no desire or exposure to sex, then congratulations! You won't understand the show and you're not going to unless you can try to develop some unhealthy habits and get out of that basement.

Any arguments?

blogposting is more real than ever

Amazing user, you have done well.

This is neo-Sup Forums.

you are autistic

>why this show is popular
It's not.

>considered good
It's not.

I need to get move on, too.

Even yurifags are preferable to this.

Tell me more senpai.

Look, here's the thing: people do stupid shit all the time. People act against their own best interests for stupid reasons. People do things just to spite other people. Especially teenagers. As for Akane, it bloody well is a realistic personality, just thankfully not an especially common one.

Hana and Mugi being seen together by one of their actual love interests would hurt them, yes. But that's a hypothetical situation. Each of them not being with the one they love definitely hurts them now, and being together with each other eases that a little, which in the short term is more compelling than the hypothetical, even if it might result in greater hurt. I've personally made far dumber decisions on that kind of basis, and when I was older and (theoretically) wiser than they are now.

This is a drama. Dramas take the stupid shit that people do to themselves and each other and throw it all together in higher concentrations than is typically found in reality. Some are written badly, some are written well. But you can't call a drama badly written simply because it features people who do things that are bad for them.

If you don't like it, that's fine, this kind of drama just isn't to your tastes. Honestly I'm not big on this kind of drama either, but there's something about this that makes it pretty compelling for me.

Will you fucking normalfags ever fuck off? Why are you trying this hard to kill Sup Forums?

>purityfags being this desperate
>asking help from yurifags

Pottery.

Just fucking ban me so I can take a break for 3 days.

These threads are making me suicidal.

Most yurifags are purityfags.

No wonder they both acts like faggots.

I actually got banned yesterday for shitposting too hard in Kuzu threads.

Endure it senpai.
You'll come out stronger, and more cynical.
Ganbare!

Please teach me, I want my own Akane.

It was never fake in the first place.

Does kuzu no honkai have the worst threads this season? It's like half the people in them are normalfag /soc/ cancer.

Half? More like 3/4, is the typical Kuzu no Honkai poster.

Have you never been in a bad relationship user?

>Does kuzu no honkai have the best threads this season?
FTFY

Her head looks like a penis.

Anyway, I'm glad this show exists because it brings out the REEEE. Makes for entertaining shitstorms.

Posting these only get you ban, not them you retard.

This is what you get for never leaving Sup Forums.
If you occasionally left, the reality would set in slowly and have less impact.
Now it's crashing in and it's too heavy to handle.

I'm glad this show exist because I can point out exactly when Sup Forums turned to shit.

Read his original post properly.

I think the real psychopath is you user.
This is how normies behave.

>I can point out exactly when Sup Forums turned to shit
I'm sure you can, but please stop pretending that Sup Forums wasn't shit before this show.

This is on a whole different level of shit, Sup Forums is turning into the next Facebook.

Not really, it's the same old shit.

I don't understand why normalfags can't just blog on their social media accounts.

Loli poster, do you have any good yuri/futa loli pics?

Please don't tell me that's supposed to be Bumble. I still hate myself for selling her into slavery.

Sorry what were you talking about?

That's the thing.
By reality I mean the fact that anime is the new hip and cool thing the normalfags have been here for quite a while, dormant.

Stop it you miserable faggots, you're even worse than the normies here. Just ignore them.