SOMEONE!

SOMEONE!

wan wan wan

did poplar win in the manga?

poplar a best

Dare GA WA Suki da

what's up with the recent remake, why did that come into being?

There isn't any remake.

pls do some research before posting.

Let's not call it a remake. It was the same name and restaurant but with new characters and the male MC was a normal guy who disliked his weird coworkers.

It's a spin-off then.

Holy shit, this board is the most ridiculously autistic one, i thought r9k was, but you guys are just as miserable and then cunts to top it off.
I don't fucking care what it technically is, i don't want to go google which gook company made the shitty thing.
I want to know, from other anime watchers across the world, if they know why someone made the awful decision to produce that turd, or to receive a silly comment on it. I'm not trying to steal your secrets of chinese cartoons, i'm trying to enjoy them with you, you retarded son of a whore.

But Popura!Working is the spinoff, www.Working is the original one

Fuck off casual. We take our animes seriously here.

But if we're talking about the anime, Popura!Working comes first, and so it was regarded as the original anime.

>www.Working
Holy shit, that's disgusting!

Yeah, that's the one that caught me into it. Popura is life. I'll never forget her being put on dad's altar as an offering.
And 75% of you might as well no be here, because you don't talk about it, just call people new.

>bark bark

Lurk more before before posting.

It's literally just a spin-off. It wasn't trying to replace the original.

Stop being retarded.

It's better though. Much better. So go suck a dick.

I liked that spin-off. It's the first Working series I watched.

how did she become a professor in a prestigious culinary academy?

Kill yourself.