files.catbox.moe/e0nyq1.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
a.pomf.cat/pzponk.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2593003
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg
imgur.com/a/fzFnw
i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png
imgur.com/a/Pf8rz
imgur.com/a/cgPAZ
imgur.com/a/5ewuD
imgur.com/a/UzLsn
imgur.com/a/UYEAI
imgur.com/a/DtHKZ
imgur.com/a/Z4i2a
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
imgur.com/a/HAKVd
imgur.com/a/rqZOs
imgur.com/a/eNFLh
youtu.be/rqH37C7KaIo,
imgur.com/a/aRaRj
i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh
pastebin.com/BaVpW1hx
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a ball gown, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting something cute and Valentine’s related, like Rias holding up a box of chocolates or a wine glass with her ahoge.

Or Rias dressed as Quetzalcoatl from Kobayashi-san chi no Maidragon imgur.com/a/IxsHf, that’s good too.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated, Valentine's stuff especially so. Thanks and have a nice day.

Since it's Valentine's day soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume presenting chocolate and/or sweets on her chest similarly to this: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1477712

Another suggestion is Mai preparing chocolates. E.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2559488

A suggestion for a joint request is Mai Natsume and Mai Kawakami together doing a partner stretch, e.g.: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380646 or sparring, e.g. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1871233

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari in her adult version doing what's on top of the reference, please!

Though if you would like to do something else, maybe something Valentine's day related? Like Akari receiving either a bouquet or a single red rose.

Please and thank you very much if you pick this up!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV Date scene in her alternate costume. i.imgur.com/jOzDbtF.jpg

- Snuggling with a plush or daki of my SI.

- A POV bed shot of her laying on her side, with one arm extended out.

- Mamimi and my SI using one another's hand to form a heart.

- Kiss POV

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Requesting Eureka.

Some ideas are;

-Eureka and Kagura () wearing Reiko Nagase's outfit from Ridge Racer.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/0uURK

-Her dressed as a medieval princess/something out of our era, like so i.imgur.com/Mt10ygB.jpg

-For a valentines request, requesting Eureka making a heart with her hands, and if you want to go the extra mile, both her younger and her older incarnations(first two references in the top left) doing it side by side, with her saying "even after 14 years, I still love you", or something to that effect.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba in a sexy polaroid photo with her bangs covering one of her eyes,
blushing with a smile, one of the straps of her shirt coming off her shoulder, and a lipstick kiss mark on the border.
-Larger reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Rin in the bedroom with an empty box of chocolate telling user that he's not leaving until she burns off all those calories.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dragging user to the bedroom by the foot with one of her tails, wearing her purple dress and asking user if he wants to find out if she's wearing anything underneath, or drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night. For valentine's day, her wearing nothing but having her hair fall in the right places to cover her lewd parts while sitting on a bed with a birthday/ valentine's banner hanging from the ceiling or posing like this ( imgur.com/je0wkJ2 ) with a smug look and blush on her face. Anything else is fine, too.

Humbly requesting anything happy of my husbando, Slaine Troyard. Some ideas would be:

>wearing this butler outfit imgur.com/a/Bgep5
>koi dance imgur.com/a/xkEfo
>PoV giving me blue or red roses for valentine's day and wishing a happy birthday

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Offering a chocolate heart she has in her mouth to the viewer
• Wearing some cupid themed lingerie about to shoot an arrow
• The viewer opening a box of chocolates to find a smol Maka inside

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute or valentines related of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompanying images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing a sweater with a heart shaped cleavage window, please! Beckoning to the viewer POV style as though pulling me in for a kiss!

Thank you if you pick this up!

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering valentine's chocolates to user
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Hello, drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husband Izaya spiking (or just holding) the Vince Lombardi Trophy: imgur.com/a/DoRxk

I'd also love to see him in that virgin killer sweater that's been popular recently. Maybe something Valentine's related?

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

Requesting Rui either:
-Singing along to this song, sung by his seiyuu: a.pomf.cat/ujpwdl.mp3
If you'd like the lyrics, just ask!
-Drawn similarly to this image, don't forget Rui's tattoo please: i.imgur.com/pzJO2v8.jpg
SI refs: imgur.com/a/odV7I
-Wearing Kurosawa Dia's Valentine's outfit: i.imgur.com/S5wPfW3.png
Thank you for considering.

I'd like to request Uni. Something for Valentine's Day would be great.
With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/151249709/#151297166 , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-In some sleepwear that is not pajamas
-Giving in PoV a valentine's gift (shape and contents is up to the artist)

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

I was worried this was too lewd but I looked through the archives and I think this should be safe

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*trying his hardest to eat the terrible cookies made for him
*eating sweets
Anything cute would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa and anything with my SI: imgur.com/bq7b0rr.png would be nice!

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Requesting Gazer wearing the new meme sweater backwards.
[ imgur.com/a/yB67J ]

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater, or chocolate instead of her goo.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg (embed)

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit laying on a bed with some chocolates and asking if I'll "have dinner, a bath... or me?" in i.imgur.com/mwpQD6N.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:

-On a picnic with user
-Dressed like Zelda, whilst casting magic ( i.imgur.com/ouH7HLO.png )
-Wearing a Pilot suit from Gundam Thunderbolt (i.imgur.com/AglsdzI.png)
-Starsha's dress from SBY2199 i.imgur.com/7E8RhTs.jpg

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend and a lovely Valentine's day!

I'm requesting something comfycute valentines related thing with Yukiho please!
If you want something specific, how about preparing some sort of chocolate, or maybe picking out a flower for a present with it?
Thanks in advance

Humbly requesting a POV of my beloved Makoto giving me a heart-shaped box of home-made chocolates for the Valentine's Day, or leaning in for a kiss.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing the bare back sweater.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, and Valentine's related, would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting anyone of these Valentine's weekend idea's
-pov offering chocolate by mouth
-lace nightgown( lightly see through)
-or sharing a couples drink with my SI like in the ref saying something sweet like " Te amo mi amor~

Good morning, everyone!

Valentine's coming up and I'd like to request something cute and romantic of my lovely Tsukihi Araragi!

Some more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m

Something like:
>Giving the viewer chocolate while smiling bashfully
>Recieving flowers (Roses or Orchids) from POV while looking a little embarassed but happy
>At a candlelight dinner with viewer
>Shyly hugging a YES pillow, maybe with rose petals on the bed

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd would always be appreciated!

I wish you all a great sunday and a wonderful Valentine's day with your loved ones!

Requesting Yuuko feeding me chocolate (PoV).

Or with a chocolate heart on her cheek for me to lick off.

Requesting Tsukimi sleeping/laying in a bed with way too many decorative pillows and stuffed animals with at least one stuffed animal being a Clara doll.

That's far from being too lewd. Good work, cute.

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• As it's Valentines next week, something along those lines would be nice. Giving Valentines chocolates to SI/user/the viewer or something similar. SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
• Or, you know, something lewd with melted chocolate
• With user/SI, wearing matching t-shirts like in imgur.com/a/fU9wJ (maybe having trouble matching them up due to height difference?).
◦ Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Wearing the Virgin Killer Sweater

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
This February roughly marks our tenth anniversary! And of course Valentine's very soon!
I would highly appreciate anything cute or romantic. POV encouraged.

A few ideas here perhaps imgur.com/a/VR1vV or
- Cuddles, headpats, ear rubs.
- Playfully bashful, or teasing. Chocolate in mouth, spread on cheek, heart box in cleavage, that sort.
- A little older, with a more mature sense of embarrassment. Or just simply handing a gift and blushing.
- Something tastefully sexy works too. See also weekly album imgur.com/a/7ZSJs

For more suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Receivng chocolate from the viewer for Valentine's day
-Her in her ceremonial farewell armour (imgur.com/a/N3gn6)
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (imgur.com/a/UqPsf)
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

Requesting Mizore doing one of the following things:
- Wearing the virgin killer sweater
- Holding a Valentines day gift such as a rose or chocolates looking happy
- A headshot of Mizore doing the classic smug Pepe pose
Anything would be appreciated and I hope you all have a nice weekend.

Sup friendos.

Since Valentines is coming up there's bound to be tons of Valentines requests and this is no different.

Since Polt can't eat chocolate. I was given the suggestion that she might make little barbell shaped cookies instead. So I'd like a POV picture of Polt looking super proud giving me some barbell cookies. They can be well made or kinda burnt (since she might not be the best cook)

If you're looking to draw cute "SI" stuff I've updated my request to be the "wife carry" race but as a Valentines event to fit the theme. If you use that example I'd like it without the helmet for Polt.

Also anything cute with the two of us in "swole mates" tank tops would also be awesome.

Thanks as always brahs.

Requesting Fuuka playing the Pocky game with the viewer, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Kaito eating a Valentine's themed parfait:
files.catbox.moe/e0nyq1.jpg

Or him tasting a piece of honmei choco.

Or him offering the viewer an umbrella on a rainy day.

Anything else of him that's cute for Valentine's is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Requesting Kukuru. Some suggestions would be maybe her trying on new clothes or watching TV / playing games in a dark room. Feel free to draw anything else that you'd like as well.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko holding hands with me from my POV like in the reference, with her holding a box of heart shaped chocolates in her other hand while walking in the park smiling at me.
Anything else is also fine, and happy soon-to-be Valentines Day!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png
or
Kyou wearing a virgin killer sweater and giving me a box of chocoaltes for Valentines day.
a.pomf.cat/pzponk.jpg

Good evening.

Requesting Barnaby Brooks Jr., my cute husbando.
Anything as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great week.

My request is that I would love chocolates from the one I love, Furude Rika.
Or any other romantic POV.

Requesting my waifu on a cute date in celebration of Valentine's Day. Ideas can be from a POV from across a table or holding onto my arm. For something extra, maybe some VN-style dialog boxes mixed in with Fallout-style Skill/Perk checks to woo her.

Or in her pajamas demanding that I hug her more
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2593003

Or for something really lewd, her "wearing" some decorative cream
imgur.com/a/e85ZQ

Is there any artist here drawing in manga style taking commissions? I am desperate and willing to throw money your way.

Really good!

Just noticed you already had a delivery... but I already drew this so might as well post it.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. Possibly of her drawn in Riyo-style:
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php#nav
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic_02.php#nav
Or a Valentine's themed drawing.
Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting Carol Olston in a miko outfit
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1VMpSIpXXXXacXXXXq6xXFXXXQ/Free-Shipping-InuYasha-Kikyo-font-b-Miko-b-font-Kimono-Anime-Cosplay-font-b-Costume-b.jpg

Reposting for Kakyoinbro
Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. Anything happy/cute for Valentine's Day would be amazing, but if you want specific ideas then this album might be helpful imgur.com/a/fzFnw SI ref: i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Thank you so much if you consider drawing him and have a great weekend.

Requesting a POV dinner date with Astolfo.

Or a hairstyle collection similar to image related: imgur.com/a/Pf8rz

Or wearing Kanna from maid dragons outfit And by that i mean exactly what she's wearing, even the size. Ref: imgur.com/a/cgPAZ

Or Astolfo playing on his giant plush hippogriff. Ref: imgur.com/a/5ewuD

Please and sankyu

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Sharing a book with user/me or just falling asleep as she rests her head on my shoulder
• Sharing a pair of earbuds or just cuddling with user/me
• Jolyne comforting a sad user/me
• Finally, a interaction album with what I can only call my SI included, hope it helps but if it's easier just draw user instead imgur.com/a/UzLsn

Basically, anything romantic at all or preferably Valentine's Day themed, maybe include a wedding ring, would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting Law receiving a heart-shaped box of anatomically correct heart plushies.
Here's a reference of what I mean.
imgur.com/a/UYEAI

It could be me giving them to him, or he could just be opening the box. Him being either tsun, completely unphased or confused would be perfect reactions.

Me: imgur.com/a/DtHKZ

If you could give him a wedding ring as well that'd be super swell.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Love your style. Blog?

manga style, you mean black and white panels with screentone?

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I would like request Sakuya and myself sharing in a romantic implied kiss. Behind a heart, a hat, a book, or something similar. Fluffy and cute would be best I think.
Implied Kiss Reference: imgur.com/a/Z4i2a
Self-insert Reference: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

As always anything showing off her cute side or cool and calm demeanor are lovely and appreciated. As long as you had fun with it. That's mostly what matters.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and makes sure to spend some time with your loved ones. Make a memory. It doesn't have to be flashy or expensive. It just has to mean something to the both of you.

Stay safe, have fun, and thank you if you consider drawing her. I always appreciate it.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir and user carving their initials upon a tree mine are KM, or:
-walking together in the evening, with the snow gently falling and holding hands.
-receiving chocolates and a bouqet of flowers from user.
-sleeping at a desk, working on a v-day present for user.

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Any lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting something valentine's day related with my cool husbando! Maybe holding a box of chocolates from user-chan? Anything else cute is fine though :)

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

With Valentine's day coming soon, requesting Morgan:

-Handing over a box of chocolates to the viewer while blushing
-Preparing Valentine's chocolate in a naked apron
-Wearing the virgin killer sweater

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine too.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Valentines day is this week, so have a bunch of romantic/Valentines day requests. Requesting Lavinia:

On a romantic dinner date, wearing a dress
Dressed as Sweetheart Sona or Heartseeker Ashe, but with her sword if possible imgur.com/a/HAKVd
Wearing a virgin killer sweater and thigh highs. Laying down with sideboob is a must if Its not backwards. If anyone feels extra, a bedroom setting and an affectionate/lustful Lavi be nice. Any pose you want works if It is backwards. imgur.com/a/rqZOs
Nude, laying in either vanilla or mint chocolate chip ice cream with convenient whip cream censoring and "Happy Valentines Day" written in whip cream on her stomach or chest. Here are some rough ideas imgur.com/a/eNFLh

Any other cute ideas you may have, feel free to try them. Please, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

I don't know the terminology, forgive me. I mean the typical Japanese anime style. Tired of western artists and I can't communicate with the Japanese.

For a valentines day request, requesting my wife Torino sprawled out on a heart covered dessert platter covered in frosting and whipped cream like from Senran Kagura Bon Appetit youtu.be/rqH37C7KaIo, holding a sign between her breasts that says "please eat me"

Requesting Megumin handing the viewer a box of chocolates, or anything else valentines day related. Anything else is appreciated as long as it's not too lewd.

Requesting Hibiki asking me to be her valentine.

Hello /wwd/ and good afternoon!
I want to request my waifu Northwemko in any of this ideas
>for a valentine theme, wearing either the cathole lingerie or virgin killer sweater, laying in the bed with a "Yes" pillow, maybe the pillow is actually a box of chocolate
>a funny idea, she playing videogames and either winning or losing against either Ahri or Ragna in their own respectives games (or both, and in this case they are playing an arcade game like Metal Slug)
>an old idea I still want to see, she wearing one of the beach outfit (Jeanne and Attila for reference) eating an ice cream
I also accept something cutelewd for valentines. Like, I am gonna sleep and when I wake up I found that she is over me, sleeping.
Thats all for now, hope everyone here can get delivered and I wish you good luck, and a happy Valentine's day! Thanks drawfriends in advance!

I thought you wanted to stay in the general

go to the general

So what everyone here is doing? Look at the artist pastebin and just pick someone. At least 4 or 5 are offering comms right now.

I'd like to request Yozakura making chocolates with spots of chocolate on her cheeks
- blushing and smiling from receiving a teddy bear holding a box of chocolates
- offering some chocolate, that she's holding between her lips, to the viewer

Any one of those would be great, thank you

Most of the drawfags here draw in anime style. You can pick your favorite and ask if they're up for commissions. If you want something more specific, you'll have to articulate it a bit more. Are you perhaps looking for something strictly cel shaded?

And this. Artist pastebin should be a good spot for you you look through

Requesting Kneesocks making some Valentine's chocolates, or giving some to the viewer in POV.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Natsuru wearing a ballerinas outfit and stretching her legs, or otherwise anything cute/lewd and valentine's day related. Much appreciated!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra a cute valentine bedsexytime~

additional references as usual imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone~

Hey all, for this Valentine's weekend I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami kneeling on our bed with me, tears of joy in her eyes as I slip a ring on her finger.
Alternatively, I'd love a drawing of us eating a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant. (No pref on PoV or SI on this), either would be lovely.
Thank you, and remember to never lose hope!

I can see a visible improvement in your recent stuff, good job and keep up the great work

Requesting Mazaki Anzu writing a message on a previously pristine white floor in chocolate by having danced across the floor with legs covered in melted chocolate.
or
As a Valentine themed Madolche.
ref: imgur.com/a/aRaRj

Any other Valentine works are very much appreciated.

Nice!

>proposing at home
You need more rrrrrrromance!

Today is my birthday, and I would like to request my beautiful ninja, Hikage...
- in a naked-sweater, holding a small present to hide her crotch
- in this outfit i.imgur.com/jF5hxrr.jpg
- in the Virgin Killer sweater i.imgur.com/KTOgEj1.png
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you would like a more specific request then I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Dressed and ready for a Valentine's Day dinner/outing and looking either happy or slightly embarrassed
- Presenting herself as a Valentine's gift by having nothing but melted chocolate on her body
- Standing around a Sakura tree with some petals flying in the wind
- In a field and making herself a flower crown

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Crona blushing slightly and making a heart shape with his hands.

Alternately, Crona happily enjoying breakfast in bed (maybe being served by my SI? imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh ).
(The first ref is the most accurate, the others are there as fullbody/outfit and height comparison refs respectively.)

Anything else cute or cool or tastefully cutelewd would be great too, thank you and have a nice Valentines weekend.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with a chocolate in her mouth like if she were to share it with the viewer.

As alternative I would like to see she dressed like an italian gangster.

Thanks in advance, have fun.

Natsumoe user, are you still around?

Requesting PoV of him either receiving or giving a box of chocolates with a smile.
If you're not a fan of drawing PoV, him holding a chocolate heart with his mouth would be cute.

As usual these are just suggestions so any other Valentine's themed ideas are welcome as well.

Hereee we go.

I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing a karate gi while cooling off after some training. I also wouldn't mind something Valentine's Day themed as well. Anything from her trying to seduce the viewer to her blushing heavily as she hands the viewer homemade chocolates. As always thanks, and here's to a great weekend!

Requesting my awesome wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

-Bumping her butt with Ibara for a joint request with and his lovely wife in a friendly manner.

- Her hair being really long like Rapunzel's. A POV of climbing her hair would be amazing.

-Anything else that's cute of her would be appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a good weekend!

I wasn't expecting anything really lewd and was left with a red face, my god. I'm also blushing at the wedding ring, it's such a cute detail, thank you for including it and thank you so much for drawing him! I hope you have a wonderful week and a lovely Valentine's.

Well, with Valentine's day rather close, I thought it would be appropriate to request this:

Mina Nishizawa
-Sitting down, patting her lap, while looking at the viewer with a smile.

Thanks in advance.

I-Is that you?
Well, if it is, here's the coloured version of what I did for you last week.

Nope, but I'm sure he'll love this too.

Thanks for your help. I rarely visit these threads. May I ask you to spoonfeed me the link to that pastebin? I might be blind.

pastebin.com/BaVpW1hx

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-My SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) giving her a chocolate strawberry or a chocolate covered banana slice to eat.
-PoV giving a heart-shapped box with a ribbon, and her blushing and being happy or nervous about it.
-Doing the heart hands
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And thank you for your time.

Yes I am. Thanks a many F23 for coloring it! The wait was definitely worth it. I hope I did not come out late to thank you. The colors really do look absolutely fantastic with the full body. I hope your Valentine's day will be a cheery and memorable one and do please take care.

meant to reply to that as well

Oh. Well, that's unfortunate.

But you're here, so all is well! I'm glad you liked the coloured version; I wasn't satisfied with the shading on the side and it was a bit dark in general, so here's an edited version. I hope you have a nice Valentines day as well!

Requesting Oora