twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tien thread time

what is he planning now?

What's their end game?

to survive

His comb over matches Zamasu now.

The Kai wants to see how the wolves end U7's game
Sidra just want to get out of there

Escape to a universe that doesn't feel like they're living in Star Fox Adventures every day.

>Trunks' mount is lavender-purple colored.
POTTERY

To yiff in hell. Fuck the furry universe I hope they get deleted after the exhibition match.

>hat lady
>Not Cleo

So is Cleo dating Abe or JFK in this universe?

youtube.com/watch?v=fmZGwtPVwN0

What if Zeno only wants to be entertained and doesnt care how fast someone gets btfo or who wins the match?

20 bucks the hairy thing is named Kiwi

Do Kiwi has something to do with alcoholic puns?

Well that's a hairy alcoholic drink then? I don't think there's enough drink puns to go around

Not racist enough.

Bunyip. Hit the abbos up for double points.

>MUH PATREON REWARDS

really makes you think

>Shaggy

Not Cousin Itt

The furball is Zen-o's slav cousin. Calling it.

well this confirms that brolina is with u6 and not ayy since the red dog guy shows up with u6

does the U9 angel huff pot or something?

I figured only U6 and 7 had Saiyans anyway since they were twin universes.

user, everybody here are literally underage, you can't expect them to get that reference.

If you were the guardian angel of Zootopia, you would be too.

hakaiclown is gonna be called Boozo

maybe paint

Change the mouse to Ted Cruz

Fox should be Blails

youtube.com/watch?v=8fGFjoeyc6I

You'd be VERY wrong.

>This Kai didn't team up with Zamasu in the future timeline

How did he become a Kai. He looks and acts like a scheming merchant.

Man, the drawing is so much better now. Pic related could pass as something from the best episodes of Dragon Ball Z

>Not Rumbo

>Chrono Trigger robot

>that angel next to the robot

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THAT UNIVERSE

literally the original God of Destruction

I bet lots of people didn't know when Gotenks did his volleyball technique people didn't know it was an homage to Tenshinhan.

Why are Dragon Ball characters riding Miia, Rachnee, Cerea and Suu?

Why didn't Goku say hi to Gowasu?

>I used to be god you know...

what are the chances they keep it like this for the entire arc?

Reminder that Goku's first gi was retconed to match with the last one.
The pottery is real

How do you top an arc a god level multiverse arc?

Where does DBS go from here?

the guardians are irrelevant deities, even more than the king kais

Shekels

I noticed the colors and stuff are a lot more vivid, what happened? Did the director get out his belt and start whipping people? Somebody fired?

Toriyama likes robots, mechs, and anything that involves machines. Take a look at more of his work outside of Dragon Ball.

That said, it does look very similar and could easily be a reference to him. Guess which universes will likely be destroyed first? Probably his, shaggy's, rato's, tiki, and Mermans.

Za-zamasu?!

Sooooo there's a Zenoless timeline somewhere?

>Luud was referred as a ''god of destruction''
>the robot GoD is a reference to that

shieeeet

It ends? It looks like it's going to be a long arc, with a fuckload of characters. It's not going to end in two seasons, that's for sure.
There's really nowhere else to go, and we're only 4 years away from EoZ anyways.
Goku/Vegeta may even get depowered or we find out God Ki doesn't stick with mortals forever.

Gowasu, Beerus and Vados are best characters in Dragon Ball.

The robot's angel looks way more jewish than Rou (U9 supreme kai)

I was surprised that supreme kais actually seems to have personality, I thought all focus would be on GoDs and maybe angels. I liked le sneaky merchant kai.

what the fuck is EoZ

How can Vados, loli and twintails even compete?

No. It was ERASED.

the future one where trunks is

Eggs of Zion.

End of Z.
You know, what we call that last chapter in which Z ENDS and Pan BTFOs Goten.

End of Z, the Epilogue shown in the manga and anime of Dragon Ball

To be fair, "kami" also means "deity" or "godly person" so...

What's with that Gohan-Kai?

Nah that one has a Zeno, the Universe Zeno destroyed has no Zeno... well it has nothing.

That being said I'm wondering what would happen if Goku just left Zeno floating around in a void.

the nose knows

Does Shin have long thicc eyelashes or does he simply put on mascara.

>Universes get destroyed
>Goku uses Super DB to wish all the universes destroyed by Zen-o back
>End up wishing problematic universes that were deleted for good reason
>Next arc is focused on them.

You mean the tumblr Kai

couldn't they retcon that into just being another universe

>end of Z
>Z
>manga

I'm sick of Zbabies

That would be stupid. Universes don't work that way in Dragon Ball. Timelines do, but the whole point of Super is filling the years between Buu's defeat and Goku fucking off to train with Uub.

>universe 9 is going to lose to the 2nd weakest buu version there is
how does it feel universe9fags? isnt the pain from being represented by furried not enough?

Reminder

U7 Kaioshin is called Shin
U9 Kaioshin is called Rou
U10 Kaioshin is called Gowasu
U11 Kaioshin is called Kai

They could. Probably won't, though, since it's been the canon end of Dragon Ball for 2 decades.

Same thing they've already done multiple times.

Ignore old lore and say "Oh it turns out the universe we knew isn't the whole thing. There's even MORE universes out there".

Basically, you can just keep zooming out further and further and "revealing" there's more out there.

lore expansion =/= ignoring old lore

Timelines don't work like that either.

this angel is too smug.

>Rou is described as someone who makes fun of other universes
>he acts all smug
>asks for a prize

worst Kaioshin tbqh

If you weren't planning to expand it when you wrote the old lore (which we know for a fact Toriyama doesn't) then it's just ignoring. You say "this is the world and how it works" but then later say "lolnop actually it works this way" which he's done like 6 times at this point.

>the 2nd
Mr Buu is the weakest, user

>2nd weakest buu version there is

Fat Buu is still fucking strong and durable.

>there are people out there who think he's on Super Cell's level or below

what about this

Idk why but the u9 kaioshin reminds me of the Thalmor in skyrim

So there are four female angels in total huh?

Who's the best one Sup Forums?

it has nothing or it has the other 11 universe and 1 missing?

THICCCCC

Changed directors.

twintails or this one

Why didn't Goku acknowledge him?
Why isn't he in the OP?
Why is Rou the mechant Kai in the OP instead?

This is so fucking unfair

Vados
Loli may overtake her, maybe.
Then there's Harley Quinn. She's hot, but loli a cute.
Then there's fat granny. Total cannon fodder but may have an OK personality

>the entire point of Kami's character was to demonstrate how stupid/boring the conventional concept of "God" would be,and that there can be no limit to how powerful a character(Goku) can become so long as they put in enough effort. No one single being is all-powerful, and you can surpass anyone with the right attitude and mindset. In this universe,there are no limits except yourself, you can and will grow into anything you want to be Goku, and we'll be with you along this magnificent journey.
>lol here's an omnipotent god that can "nothin personnel" end you and do anything he wants because "he's God", you can never surpass him or best him or beat him in a fight,never ever never never never ever ever!

fuck

Oh,and speaking of Kami, he reminds me a lot of Gowasu, and I think that might be one of the reasons why people in these threads love based Gowasu so god damn much.
>badass old guys who directly or indirectly caused harm to their respective realms and/or beyond
>wants to take responsibility and help out on the situation despite being powerless to do so
>openly admits that they are guilty of the sins said menace who is closely related to themselves have committed and are willing to pay the price for it

Goku willl just wish back the furry universe and do the "The real tournament will be more fun with more universes zen chan!"
So its not like this matters at all.

Looks like there is nothing. Zamasu had already killed all the gods and ningen of all universes, saving Earth for last. And when he became giygas he apparently fused with all 12 universes as well, not just U7.