OPERATION NORTHSTAR - Nordic election memewar general

In 2018 and 2019 there will be an election in Sweden and Denmark respectively.

OUTLINE-
The Swedish Democrats are the 3rd largest Party in the riksdag- Anti-migrant, conservative, and the best hope at uncucking Sweden. There’s an election on the 9th September next year, and they’re doing well in the polls; but so was Hillary. Sup Forums has spent most of the year being complacent, gaining followers, but losing ground. It’s time to stand up and fight. Because if we can save Sweden, then Europe is not dead!
THE PLAN-
This is the outlining stage. This battle is going to be fought on 2 fronts; The Swedish National and the Western International.
The Western International front will be a campaign of Swede-shaming; we need to gather all the statistics, all the cases, all the examples of blatant government complacency that has made sweden’s government the embarrassment of the western world (which as things stand is a low fucking bar indeed). What little National pride the swedes are allowed to show is almost completely tied up in their international image; when the time is right, we will troll an entire nation into standing up for themselves.
The Swedish National front will be a campaign by swedes to Keep the SD in the public eye at all times in the election and stay in a positive light. This will be a difficult balancing act, since they are easily the most aligned party in the country, and Swedish groupthink is strong. It will require a knowledge of the subtleties of the language and culture that no foreigner can imitate; it will be up to you, swedebros, to develop a strategy of activism that will convince the silent majority that it is OK to vote in their own interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152089961/#152097171
skd.se/2017/12/12/byter-parti-gar-med-i-sd/
youtu.be/pB7bHnzD0wU
imgur.com/a/VLNln
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
liveleak.com/view?i=2f0_1513345261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Denmark has been under a civicnat rightwing goverment for the past 2 years, and it has been very succesfull in telling the EU to go fuck itself and keeping out the rapefugees. Danish partilemt even passed a law stating the wont accept any more refugees period. This must not be allowed to fail! The leftiwing in Denmark will turn us into sweden as soon as they get the chance.

Sweden is under enemy occupation. Sweden Demokrats are even more moderate than the parties in Denmark, but them winning would be a big cultural victory in Europe. Remember that victory is not necesarilly about getting 50%, its about becoming so big that they go unignored.

CODE OF CONDUCT-
Under no circumstances are you to create fake accounts and impersonate A non-white living in Sweden. For one thing, You won’t succeed in redpilling Swedes, and if you’re caught then it will ruin the plan and the SD’s chance at holding on to third place, let alone winning. And for another, we’re better then that, goddamnit. We don’t need to *pretend* that things are bad.
RESOURCES-
Western International:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/152089961/#152097171
Swedish National:
skd.se/2017/12/12/byter-parti-gar-med-i-sd/
(feel Free to paste in more on future threads.)

One final thing-
With the recent NN repeal, there is a chance that the Americans will be out of this war. Please, hold your applause. That means that most of us who will be involved in this campaign have a decent chance of being arrested for standing up for the safety of our people, and helping to free the swede.
But this is not merely a battle for Sweden. This is a battle to send a message to all our nations. If Sweden Stands up, then Austria will Join them. France will be next, Italy after that; My poor Britain still yet has a chance of beating them to it. Even in Germany, there will not be a Marxist or Feminist strong enough to hold back the tide.
We CAN win the culture war. We WILL Make Europe Great Again.

Swedish independence was a mistake.
Rightful Danish clay.

Other important info from previous threads

indeed it was

Can't talk for Swedish users, but there are definitly English speakers that go through WSG and find stuff to repost on normie sites.

Swedish meme teams need to get their rears in gear.

wow, that's smart

Kalmar union 2.0 when?

Don't know if you're ironic or not... too bad I have editorial skills but my funny meme level is trash

If someone actually has a good idea I know how to key, track etc and also got a ton of stock footage for explosions and whatnot.

Where’s bong-user from yesterday’s bread?

Maybe try to portray SD as the mainstream and NMR as the opposition? The rest as mentally ill

Made a simple guide to danish political parties.

Danish politics is divided into "blocks" where different parties ally and form coalition goverments.

The guys in blue is the current goverment.

i killed him and took his shit

this is a dane thread now!!

Denmark was a mistake. Sweden to farmers and then their ancestral homeland to an army who walked over the ice from Poland.
The only reason Denmark still exists is because of the UK and Holland saving their asses before Sweden could take it all.

youtu.be/pB7bHnzD0wU

Did you drink from his skull?

Reminder that while many of you swedes might want to elect SMR/Nordfront, it's important to shift the overton window to the right first by electing SD.

What the fuck are these party symbols.
Like 2 of them are any good.

DANMARK FOR DANSKERNE
HVAD UDAD ER TABT SKAL INDAD VINDES
GUD BEVARE FÆDRELANDET

Nordfrontfags are too dumb to realize this and keep standing by that they won’t vote for SD.

GTFO Swedish pigs

Danish parties each have a letter assigned to them and this letter is the first thing you see on the voting ballots, meaning that the social democrats with their "A" appears first. I think the reason letters become mandatory was because it would make counting the votes easier, but it just spiraled into them becoming symbols for most parties

A letter can be a good symbol if you try.

My 2 cents: something I found funny was the (positive) correlation between grenade attacks and migration. If we're going to shame Sweden, we can probably paint them as an active warzone. Also, t_d painted r/sweden as a limp penis and that triggered them as well. So perhaps sexual impotence and how Sweden is slipping into the 3rd world will rile them up.

Yes, but danish parties haven't exactly been very creative with theirs. SF even has fucking shading on their symbol.

This is a critical political issue you must fix, via coup d'etat if necessary.

thank you for taking this fight

never forget

imgur.com/a/VLNln

The leader of alternativet, Uffe Elbæk, is such a clown and massive degenerate.

The scandals hes been involved with are so unreal!

>Holds a party conference in a swinger club and books a free sex swing for attendees.

>Has party memebers send him dick pics as part of an "art project"

>Is a literal circus preformer and never takes any respnsobilty while in power, ussually while taking some non important seat, such as circus minister.

Any real meme campaign against this guy could completly destroy him.

Er bare glad vi kom ut av valget vårt ganske bra. Lykke til brodre!

Here my suggestion to any Danish and Norweigian speaking anons (you can read our language just fine, so dont pussy out).

Start digging through as many scandalous stories about Uffe as you can. Find every little embarrasibg detail about him and meme it.

Many Danes believe he is a clown too, just make to obvious how much of a clown he is.

Bump this.
I've been plastering this shit everywhere I can on social media, to relatively good effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

The Swedes need to learn a lesson on how to deal with Muzzies.

the fucking varg faces

i dont even..

Sweden Democrats are pro-Israel
if the nords sell us out to israel, they will pay

liveleak.com/view?i=2f0_1513345261

Spread this video.

What's the name of the literally hitler swan symbol party

I'd be willing to help any way I can. Hook me up.

LA should be on enemy site because they're an official feminist party.

Also, Social Democrats are national traitors who goes with whomever generates the most money.

Stfu about Israel. The nords don't care about the fucking middle-east!

why not separate threads?

You're seriously gonna ad-hom Uffe? Why bother? The man is the laughing stock of the country.

Nye Borgerlig

They used to be some of the most anti-zionist countries in the world. It's almost as if flooding countries with muslims changes it's attitude about israel. I do agree though that you have to work with what you are given. The most anti-immigration party should be supported, even if anti-zionism isn't their main focus.

Thanks

Yep. But Israel has zero influence on Scandinavia so I don't understand why people keep bringing up Israel or Palestine when talking about our muslim issue.

I understand your sentiment

Back in the Cold War, the yearly telephone catalog everyone got had a couple of pages on what to do in case of war, one picture told that "treat every message of demobilization as a lie".
>Treat every message that the seven-clover (the non-SD parties in the parliament) intends to limit migration as a lie.
>...language tests... (something the Liberals waved about, blew up in opinion only to drop like a brick when they dropped it right after the election)

Jimmie was right.

Bump. Scandinavia is being targeted hard for a reason
>The Hallstatt Nordid type is found in its greatest concentration on the southern Swedish plain and in the adjacent long valleys and lowlands of southeastern Norway.
>Outside of this kernel, which Carleton Coon described as "a refuge of the classic Nordic race", non-Nordid (mostly Cro-Magnoid) admixture increases rapidly, and no true predominantly Hallstatt Nordid population may be found.

Didn't the center party want sweden to have a population of 50 million or so within 50 years?

demander au pape francoi de bouger son cue pour consacrer comme il a dit fatima la russie a la saint vierge
si non beaicou vont mourire

>b-but Gustav Adolf built a great ship and it foundered during its first trip so sweden SUCKS xdd

What has Denmark done great since Danelaw? Was it even relevant in Europe?

More relevant than sweden

Denmark has done many science