If 1.1 million people died in Auschwitz where are they burried?

If one million were cremated, where are the ashes? There should be an ash layer downwind from the camps. Funny how no-ones ever found it.

Omg this again. Listen how could an entire town be in on a conspiracy? It didnt even work! How can you say adam lanza was fake news

the atmosphere idiot

>Cremated
>Buried
Choose one, ya dingas.

Fuck off, Holocaust denier. 6 million Jews died and were gassed by evil Germans and you deny it. Why? Have Jews not suffered enough? Why do you want to spit on what happened to their grandparents?

Okay where is the ash?

weren't most Jews killed by the Einsatzgruppen?

Post your slutty sisters khazar milkers!

Poles. Not only Jews. Mostly poles

There's a field in Poland where Jews claim that 100,000 are buried.
David Irving requested to dig it up to prove that they were there and Jews chimped out and said "Oy vey it's sacred ground. You can't disturb it!"

Yes, Poles too.

OY VEY STOP ASKING QUESTIONS GOYIM

they were supposedly mass-graved.

funnily enough, the first auschwitz prisoners were poles.

*Presses S furiously*

don't quote me on this but I think there was a study were they took soil samples and found lots of human remains

Right here ya leaf, duh

they wasn't cremated, there didn't have enough ovens and time to burn 1 mln in aushwitz...
while there are actuall surviving camp registry documents about Poles/Germans/Czechs/Slovaks/Hungarians who died while being at Aushwitz(there is none or hardly any which could prove jewish casualties).
if you add that up you miss shitload of bodies or time

those numbers are false

sure you were the 6 gorillion victims

probably all of them, but still this number is 900 000-1 000 000 in the highest estimates and the real one is something between 300 000 - 700 000

That's clearly not 1.1 million as claimed.

1.1 million is like a full city.

What an anti semetic question. That's like asking what happened to Donny at the end of The Big Lebowski.

That's a lot of typhus victims, but nowhere near 1 million.

Their bodies were burned, they mixed the ashes with sand.

Let's see those slutty khazar milkers you kike

If those bodies being burnt in crematoriums were killed with poison which is still inside the bodies being burned what comes out of the chimney with the fumes and smoke?

>it was 4million goy

Or was it?

Find one autopsy report that confirms the gassing of a single jew in german captivity. Shouldn't be much of a problem considering how "well documented" the holocaust is.

Protip: you won't. Because the holocaust is an entirely ficitional tale created by greedy fucking jews to extract money.

It's not aushwitz, it's Bergen-Belsen

> By the end of March 1942, some 41,000 Soviet POWs had died in these three camps of starvation, exhaustion, and disease. By the end of the war, the total number of dead had increased to 50,000.[6] When the POW camp in Bergen ceased operation in early 1945, as the Wehrmacht handed it over to the SS, the cemetery contained over 19,500 dead Soviet prisoners.

One day, all those plates might be pulled up and destroyed. That is, if ever Europe is saved.

Jews acheived eternal life by controling the stratosphere So they can manipulate peoples brainwaves and HAARP is how current jews communicate with them WTFFF

uhhhh shlomo we're going to kill the women too this time around. that old meme isnt going to work this time.

LOL, men making the women work.

1.1 million? But, but we were told for decades that 4 million Juden were gassed and roasted in Auscshitz pizza ovens.
What happened to the other 3 million? ON around-the-world holoHOAX money grubbing tours?

They gas them so hard they adapted and turned to has themselves

That's not even Auschwitz you dumb idiot. I swear I became a Holocaust denier simply because you guys could never keep your lies straight long enough to survive a google search

Clearly the Krautmagic used to incinerate six-billion Jew corpses in a half-second needs to be revealed to the world in order to fight global hunger. Imagine how many people could be fed if you could bake 20,000 loaves of bread in a minute and a half.

>THERE'RE MASS CRAVES ALL OVER!
>*scanning*
>*bodies not found*
>IT'S ILLEGAL TO DO RESEARCH HERE!!
>oy have some respect for the dead vey

okay, where are the ashes and bone fragments

Pretty sure they've made it illegal to do ground-penetrating radar searches of the supposed burial grounds. It's "sacred ground" now, which apparently means oyvey take our word for it goy.

I'm not even shilling.

It's all a bunch of jew smoke and mirrors if you ask me.

lel, reminds me of the shit the injuns over here pull. Every time some natural resource like gold or oil is discovered or a pipeline need to go somewhere, suddenly that land has been "sacred ground" all along and you need to pay Chief Redcorn a few millions in gibs if you want to disturb the holy site

They were fed to other jews, obviously. Except for the teeth, jews have golden teeth, those were sent to Swiz.

>probably all of them, but still this number is 900 000-1 000 000 in the highest estimates and the real one is something between 300 000 - 700 000
International red cross estimates close to 300k, and this was submitted as evidence during the Nuremberg trials.

I’m not even mad. That visual is pretty funny

user I have seen footage of local towns people being taken there to show them what was done in their name. They were horrified. They didn't know. They thought it was just a bus stop to go to the basf factory.

>where are they burried ?

Not buried but re-worked into lampshades and soap. Didnt you pay attention during your zog mandated history lessons?

>don't quote me on this but I think there was a study were they took soil samples and found lots of human remains

no there wasnt.

only the green ones were inspected by the USA, the red weren't

really activates your almonds....

Eisenhower was a flunkie for the (((Morgenthau))) and (((Hooten))) Plans which called for the wholesale genocide and ethnic replacement of all Germans.

Patton found out about it, which is why he became a pro-German anti-Jew. So the Jews, with the help of Eisenhower, killed him.

Just behind the Mausoleum pictured above, and a little to the right, is a small stone which commemorates the deaths of around 18,000 Jews on that spot on November 3, 1943, an event that was code-named by the Nazis with the cynical word "Erntefest" which means Harvest Festival in English. The camp inmates called this day "bloody Wednesday." This was the largest mass execution carried out at any of the concentration camps in the history of the Holocaust. The victims were the last remnants of the Jewish population in the Lublin district.

It is not Julias autism it was the lies created and spread in order to create Israel.

>IT WAS JUST A CAR CRASH GOY

Jews marching to their death on "bloody Wednesday" November 3, 1943

you're a fucking ingnorant fuck. And an idiot.
There were multiple deathcamps running simultanously. Goolge the aushwitz ovens you fucking troll.
If still in your denial - go fucking visit this place. I guarantee you'll stop spreading your retarded bullshit.

>This was the largest mass execution carried out at any of the concentration camps in the history of the Holocaust. The victims were the last remnants of the Jewish population in the Lublin district.

where are the 18,000 bodies or whats left of them?

Some enterprising meme artist would probably make a few shekels if they illustrated all of these fucking ridiculous stories the Jews have made up. Jew Holocausters, electric floor dancing, rooms full of swinging knives, dogs trained to bite off Jew-dicks, cages with eagles and bears, dick-milking machines, deadly anal beads, Hitler playing electric guitar while burning some kike's father, etc.

It's right there. Come and see yourself.

>There were multiple deathcamps running simultanously.

there were no deathcamps at all.

Yup, a car crash which involved three Jews who served in the (((Army))) and mysteriously vanished and only existed on paper.

Very interesting fan theory. I wonder why the Russians built the oven chimneys after the war ended?

>deadly anal beads, Hitler playing electric guitar while burning some kike's father
Didn't see those, please tell me about it.

Why is there no smoke comming out of the furnaces in the photos during the war? Why are the chimneys dettached from the crematoriums? If the allies bombed the roads, how did the nazis acquired the fuel necessary to run the ovens? For that matter, why there's no fuel reservatorium or photos of fuel shipments to the camps?

>meme flag
Check
>immediate aggression
Check
>force gorrilion meme
Check
>tempt sympathy
Check
>pic related: Khazar Milkers
Check
Heebie Kikeberger identified.

i've visited, and it's still bullshit.

cant they both be right?
4 million people could have suffered while 1.5million were murdered obviously

I live in a city where it still is. Come to Lublin and visit Majdanek. I bet this visit will shut your mouth.
Seriously. It's cheap and effortless.

I've been there, there is not even a single gas chamber or oven there.

I was just adding on to the story of Hitler personally burning some Jew's father at the stake, which is testimony I've already posted. I mean if you're going to make up a fake Holocaust story, might as well go all out and have Hitler doing a track off ObZen

too many retards.

Bukovina

Auschwitz ovens were put there later, guide tells that fool

>I live in a city where it still is. Come to Lublin and visit Majdanek. I bet this visit will shut your mouth.
>Seriously. It's cheap and effortless

i know what Majdanek looks like. it had a delousing facility like most camps.

it wasnt a death camp.

I'm not saying there wasn't blatant exaggeration but please don't tell me you idiots actually think that cremating a person respectfully is the same fucking thing as piling bodies and setting them on fire.... These comparison to "modern cremating times" is really inaccurate.

Pls post

I'm just posting the bullshit Jews themselves have said. You're getting mad at me because I don't believe obvious lies that no rational human being would believe. I'm supposed to believe a camp which housed far more non-Jews than Jews never witnessed doggy rape dens and cages with eagles and bears?

Bodies don't disappear when you pile them up and burn you know?

Answer me

they were turned into soup and fed to the others

You can stack a lot of bodies in a hole if you start dumping gas on them.

And wher are those holes?

When the claim is specifically that Jews were burned in ovens, not in open pits after being already dead from malnutrition and typhus (due to strategic bombing of rail lines), then they are subject to proper scrutiny.

Now no more talk out of you or I'll have you masturbated to death

Proof? Please i need to know

>You can stack a lot of bodies in a hole if you start dumping gas on them.

Not really. that would be extremely slow and inefficient.

Which takes more time to cook, a thin slice of meat or some thicc succulent piece of cow?

Faster than cremating them the modern way.
I'm just pointing out that comparison to modern cremating is logically flawed.

is this one?

Fuck off, Holocaust denier. 349 million Jews died and were gassed by evil Germans and you deny it. Why? Have Jews not suffered enough? Why do you want to spit on what happened to their grandparents?

How come we never hear any tales from the camps told by faggots or gypseys? Strange that it’s only ever Jews that come up with these outlandish claims

>100 people
Could have died of sickness

Daily reminder the Nuremberg Trials were a textbook definition of a kangaroo court, and the much-lauded confessions, which form the basis of all Holocaust claims, were extracted through torture by specialized British units staffed with Jews.

>greatest alleged homicide in history
>zero forensic evidence
>experts and authorities denied permission to dig up alleged mass graves because of muh religious reasons
it's actually hilarious when you read the actual claims made by jews over the last 60 years, because German engineering ingenuity dictates they would have been much more efficient had they actually wanted to gas the joooos.