Holy shit the "le 56%" meme is true

So I just came back from a trip to America and I thought it was a meme but it's reality.

You know how when you ask Americans
>What's your ancestry?
They say shit like
>Part German, French, Russian, Irish, Italian etc etc
Well now you can DEFINITELY add hispanic or black in there. What most of you guys realise is although America shills black people a lot, 30%, yes FUCKING 30% is of PURE HISPANIC ORIGIN, probably not even counting those who consider themselved "hispanic white" (kek).

It's unbelievable. I already knew whites were a minority in LA, Miami (and pretty much any other city with more than 500,000 people) but not in Texas, not in Illinois, certainly not in Washington. You guys have to understand white people in America and white people in Europe or Australia or fucking Argentina are completely different. Here's a simple statistic to sum it up. In 1900, 50% of the population had blue eyes, today it's less than 25%. Additionally most "white" Americans are very dark haired and eyed.

Compare this if you go to Australia. Nearly every white person has hazel, light brown, blue or sometimes green eyes coupled with fair brown, red or blonde hair. The same can't be said for Americans. Remember the "I'm Italian, French blah blah blah"? Nowadays I think it's more common for Americans to say
>I'm 31% Hispanic, 4% Negroid, 46% English, 12% Irish and 7% Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This exact thread was up yesterday

Even worse, come to New York City (don't), and you'll see that everyone here LITERALLY looks like le 56% face. The meme is a literal, visual description of the average New Yorker that you might see on the rush-hour subway, with zero exaggeration.

I think I might be the only 100% white person left in New York please send help

>100% white
Sure thing, Moshe

Favourite band is from NYC. They're immigrants but """White""" immigrants except for that Iranian guy

I'm not from here, my mom moved us to this shithole ;_____;

your English is pretty good for an abo

Look at that hairline! Why is everyone's hair recessing in their 20-30s now?

>trip to America
You know how I know you never actually left your geared-to-income government provided shit apartment?

It's always been like that dude. The "media" is simply much larger. Androgen receptors in the scalp are the niggers of hormonally modulated cell metabolism receptors.

I can confirm as well le 56% is true any american telling you otherwise is a mutt. There are still white strongholds tho

>posts pic of white Americans
>look more white than most eurofags
>huuurduuurrrr le meme is truuuuuuu duuuuurrrrrrr

No shit faggots, Americas population is 56% demographically speaking, white.

The fucking retards in america think they are pure white...When they start to act like Americans, they will be americans. This white thing is overblown in a HUGE way by both sides.

"White privileged" as you pointed out applies to people who regularly have massive amounts of lineage from all over europe. Calling it white really does the term American injustice.

Everyone is proud of being white, but misses the fact that we are american, not white. If you shoot to be white, don't feel bad when you are a mutt.

t: American white with german/irish ancestory.....And my great great grandfather was half black. Not only do I get white privilege, I am 100% eligible for any reparation payments. Blonde hair, green eyes and a red beard.

Where is my free nigger money? Until then I will continue to make massive money working a real job.

>tfw whenever I'm on a subway in NYC and I'm the only white person there
>everyone was either a nigger, spic, or asian and are they're usually fat while the whites I sometimes see are usually thin
Obesity is a race issue honestly
Also NYC is le 30% face man, I feel your pain

won't disagree with you friend *sigh* oh well at least keep your country white friend

IIRC, Steve Sailer discovered that the vast majority of white Americans are literally at least 99% European.

I live in the rural midwest so I don't quite know what it's like in the big cities, but that sounds awful
do your best to stay whiter than the US for me

>IIRC, Steve Sailer discovered that the vast majority of white Americans are literally at least 99% European.
Most americans are mostly european. The OP is a faggot who thinks that because you have multiple "white" lineage that you are not white.

Why the hell does this matter to you? People are just people.

Okay, the average is 98.6%.
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
>The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American.

In other words, white Americans are actually extremely white.

>These broad estimates masked wide variation among individuals. Based on their sample, the resarchers estimated that over six million European-Americans have some African ancestry. As many as five million have genomes that are at least 1 percent Native American in origin.

>There are about 200 million whites, so that means a little over 3% have any black ancestry that can be found by 23andMe.

Repeat: a little over 3% have *any* detectable black ancestry.

>In 1900, 50% of the population had blue eyes, today it's less than 25%.

>People are just people.
Until they are beating on your door telling you that you have some privilege they don't because of who your parents are....That you are a racist for not dating a black woman, and that you are a sexist for not letting that black woman fuck whoever she wanted. Ill take my chances being a white person who is a racist and sexist Thank you.

>hazel, light brown
so you guys aren't white either?