Have you ever been raped in an Uber?

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/15/uber-driver-raped-16-year-old-girl-authorities-say.html

An Uber driver was arrested Thursday in Georgia, accused of raping a 16-year-old female passenger earlier in the week.

Abdoulie Jagne, 58, was booked into the Gwinnett County Jail in north central Georgia, Fox 5 Atlanta reported. Authorities told the station that more charges could be coming.

The teen told police she had been drinking at a bar with friends on Sunday night, WSB-TV Atlanta reported. One of the girl’s friends then called an Uber ride for her, and that’s when Jagne picked her up, authorities told the station.

The driver allegedly committed the crime after stopping the vehicle along an unincorporated road, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

The girl told police she was dropped off at a nearby apartment complex, where she started banging on several doors, seeking help, officials told the paper.

Police found the teen to be intoxicated, with her pants around her ankles, Fox 5 Atlanta reported. She was transported to a nearby hospital for treatment.

Uber officials told the paper that Jagne had worked for the company for a couple of months. They released the following statement.

“What’s reported here is horrifying beyond words. Our thoughts are with the rider and her family during this time. This driver has been permanently removed from the app."

Is this a fetish or something?

he was a good man he dindu nuffin

>be 16
>mature enough to drink
>not mature enough to have sex

She deserved it.

That's one ugly dindu. I just can't understand how naive a girl can be to trust someone looking like that. That's a fucking ape, of course it's going to rape you. If it manages to safely park the car, that is.

>That's one ugly dindu. I just can't understand how naive a girl can be to trust someone looking like that.

You can't really blame her. Women have no agency, after all, and she was programmed to see niggers as being no different from human beings.

>16-year-old
>drinking at a bar

Why can't we blame the victim again?

Donald Trump raped me in an UBER

>mature enough to drink
You know the legal drinking is 21 in USA, right?

Also why were her pants still around her ankles by the time the police showed up? She couldn't lift them up?

I know. She's breaking the law drinking. Might as well punish her as well as the "rapist".

>Also why were her pants still around her ankles by the time the police showed up? She couldn't lift them up?
Maybe she was pass out drunk and was just waking up. Her friends are real cunts for putting her in a car with an orangutan, if that's the case.

It's not his fault, he is black.

Fuckin' nigger niggin' it up and a fucking whore slutting it up.

>16
>drinking at a bar
>United States
What?

A judge in Britain had to resign after a similar statement.

No but as an uber driver I can say I've been offered a ton of roastie pussy. They are always either wasted or heading to a party so they are in "party mode", but just blast some tunes and they'll fall into the music and leave you alone to drive. In it for the money, not the bitches.

>homeless mother

lel

How the fuck does that happen? And 4 "children" as well. She deserved it.

Drinking age is 21, and fucking age is 16 - 18

What's an uber?

>being a real american
>not owning own car

The only people that use uber are loser nu males, poor people, and liberal whiny kids. Niggers dont use it often because they dont know how to use technology.

Niggers are evil

UBERED

the craigslist of taxi sevices

So she was pretty much asking for it anyway alright then

My brother works in that police department and its already rumored that it was consensual and the girl admits to having both daddy and blacked fantasies, both of which were fulfilled

>paying for (((((insurance))))) and gasoline while not being able to drink
Alpha as fuck

I actually have, at 3 am by a "29" year old women who looked 36

To be fair I did kind of ask for it, but I was definitely violated

t. Driver

bump

200 IQ detected.