Sup Forums when white women racemix

>Sup Forums when white women racemix
FUCKING WHORE, WHITE WOMEN REEEE
>Sup Forums when white men racemix
I'm gonna marry an Asian/Latina/wog qt, they're more traditional, ahaha. Stay mad, roasties.

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

>people are hypocrites

More news at 11.

>I'm gonna marry an Asian/Latina/wog qt

Only Asians. They’re honorary.

White men are conquerors that are supposed to have multiple wives of their own race and of others.

Sup Forums isn't one person
I don't think ANYONE should be having children. It's a privilege not a right.

nobody really has any convictions. a large portion of the users here would abandon all their positions if some girl would touch their pp

You have an entire continent below you that demonstrates why this doesn't really work.

This is wrong. Don't hybridize

everyone instinctively knows its more damaging to your tribe when your women out-breed than when your men do, in fact if your men then move on its fucking over the other tribe and neutral/beneficial to yours, due to the mechanics of human reproduction (one man can get a thousand woman pregnant in the time it takes one woman to have one child)

You don't conquer savage shitskins, you exterminate them. We conquer lesser humans.

r/hapas incel shill thread

sage

kill yourself
kill yourself

>Latina
Hispanics basically descended from white men/native women, what's wrong with white/Hispanic couples?

Tandem shitpostting again creating alternate history. Leftpol Brit, swede, leaf, Brazilian, meme flags, accuse us of shit we never said and complain about it. It's boring guise. Lift your fucking game.

Well that contradicts your previous statement

Slavs are not white. I want to racemix a white British woman.

>Hispanics descended from white men

Literally nobody says this. kys fucking mentally slow britbong fatty.

it's true fag. look it up

Slavs are white. Already millions of slav women have gone british. I'm fine with slav dna being thrown into the mix.

Haha true. I fell in love with 2 North Africa French women's, honestly they re hot too.

>he wants to date a white grill

"No"

Why? They’re basically white.

This seems like an r/AsianMasculinity thread. Can I ask you something? Why do you hate white men so much? I understand the competitiveness Jews, Blacks, North African and Arabs have but WTF is wrong with you specifically? You're Asian, you have no reason to hate us and most whites don't have a gripe with you yet your form groups and identities that revolve around disparaging a group of people who rather not deal with you... so why?

White men spread whiteness

not gonna argue with this, this is retarded
>i'm a proud ethno-nationali-
>hey Sup Forums i met this half mexican half mulatto she's really traditional and conservative i swear
>i'm a proud civic nationalist!
i've seen quite a lot of this both on Sup Forums and IRL

No, it doesn't. You're just an idiot.

I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian

Racemixing isn't really a problem at all.

We are being outbred because they get 7 children while we get 1 or 0. Not because they steal our women and racemix with them.

White women only want high status men. How many muslim med do you think are high status?
Fun fact: Muslim women are much better educated than muslim men, so muslim women actually have trouble finding educated partners. WE are the ones who are cucking THEM, not the other way around.

>white men are supposed to have multiple wives of all races
>you don't conquer savages you exterminate them
direct contradiction m8

>we are cucking them by not breeding and being overrun

Shitskins ≠ Humans, so they can't be lesser humans.

/thread

And from a BR no less

Race mixing with Asians are fine, regardless of gender.

Exactly, so men can't have non white wives since you've killed them all.

White and Asians are fine.

Whites built the world
Asians did too.

Asians are cultured, smart, and loyal to their race and culture

>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian

>you have no reason to hate us
Your memory is really short, so let's run down a few key parts of history in Asia for the last 500 years

Colonialism by Western powers
Imperialism by Western powers
WW2
Korean War
Vietnam War
All attempts throughout history trying to contain China by Western powers

Yes goyim, listen to these guys, Asians are honorary whites!

Lesser Europeans are included in that bunch of "lesser humans" that the white man must conquer.

Men can do what they want

>>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian
Same girl as in the OP

Fucking lol
How bout no you fag

Sorry, Hernandez.

>>>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian

Is that you're name? Acting like you belong with white people? Lmao

White is not a race, Hernandez.

Asians jumping on the victim bandwagon now?

racemixers hang on the day of the rope

>le 56% actually believe this

White applies only to ethnically Germanic people. All others should be culled, including yourself

>White applies only to ethnically Germanic people

t.nonwhite

>444
DEUTSCHLAND DEN DEUTSCHEN!
>imblyign :DDDD
I will do best I can to attract a nice gf with the right phenotype, if you know what I mean...

>>>>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian
She lost her virginity to an Asian guy

Woah it's almost like keylock/master key comparison is accurate

>>>>>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian
Why did she do it?

If you don't believe in Microchimerism, has she really "mixed" if she hasn't had children?

>>>>>>I will never forgive her for race-mixing with an asian
WHY ????????????????????????..???????????????????..?

If enough white men go for Asians in Asia then white women will have to compete for the white men again. We need to reach that critical point.

>Asians
>loyal to their race and culture
>this meme

When half the posts/images on Sup Forums, including this one, literally contradict that.

That's called a pathetic weeb

She posted their entire relationship with her Asian bf on social media

I'm fine with asian/hispanic men dating white women. It's niggers and arabs I hate. Arabs mainly just use white women as practice and stick to their own but niggers well are just niggers.

Two things
>if you use your key to open every door it will wear out
>if you waste your time opening every door instead of looking for the right door straight away you're both dumb and not gonna find a good woman

Hurr durr i want a trad woman but i want to be a degenerate myself hur dur

Wew lad.

>victim bandwagon
asians don't do victimhood, we do revenge
enjoy being colonized

He needs some milk

It's not "fine" you nigger, it's just a better configuration than an abo and a white or a paki and an asian, it's the less evil pairing but it's still shit.

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but 50% white created by le asian meme

i feel bad for the little asianbros that are so insecure about how low they are on the sexual market value scale, that a large number of them take enormous pride when of their own race manages to date a white girl.

says the user who thinks buying a brown barmaid from the slums of the Phillipines or Thailand means anything

This thread says the opposite m8

>Your memory is really short, so let's run down a few key parts of history in Asia for the last 500 years
>Colonialism by Western powers
>Imperialism by Western powers
We're as much to blame for colonialism and imperialism as you are for the mongol empire, mongols who you descend from.
>WW2
You mean the war where Imperial Japan was expanding and their primary victims were other North East Asians and South East Asians who would've ended up genocided if not for the west. Or do you mean how we decided to use two nukes to subdue Japan when they wouldn't accept unconditional surrender rather than go along with their "warrior's death" which would've been cultural and ethnic suicide due to the perverted romanticizing around the idea of dying for your country. Afterwords we rebuilt Japan, modernizing and westernizing it which lead to economic strength, liberty and prosperity across the country.
>Korean War
You mean the one where the west literally stopped communist from taking over Korea and the side we helped are literally better off for it and aren't currently dying in fucking slave camps?!
>Vietnam War
The U.S. did commit many atrocities in the war but they pale in comparison to those committed by the soviet backed communist and if Vietnam had been won over it would've most likely been as prosperous as modern day South Korea.
>All attempts throughout history trying to contain China by Western powers
This is such a vague statement and seems like bullshit. It's like your saying "how dare you not roll over for us."
All in all, you seem retarded. Two of your examples show that the west has benefited eastern countries they intervened in and the others just show your personal hypocrisy concerning your viewpoints.

She's not sorry

This pic makes me sad

>I'm gonna marry an Asian/Latina/wog qt, they're more traditional, ahaha. Stay mad, roasties.
kys liar

except whites don't take pride in laying asians lol. even the ones that are losers and can't manage to get a white girl know they have no reason to be proud of fucking an asian girl, especially jungle gooks.

less than 10% of white women ever race mix. but you're a sad cuck anyway so continue masturbating.

how many times must this be spelled out for you dumb bints? women are property. they weren't allowed to vote until 50 years after niggers were given that right.

Yea it is pretty hypocritical.

I keep telling my self I am going to marry a white woman.

But then Chinese cutie comes along

Ok now white girl

Then Taiwanese cutie comes along

Ok really. White girl time.

Then Indian cutie comes along

Wtf is wrong with me!!!

Sup Forums isn't one person

I agree with you Ivan, french people are not white as well, i'm going to racemix with an anglo or white american woman, their genes are pure.

The reason white women are accused of being whores for race-mixing while white men are not is because it is a lot easier for an attractive woman to land a high quality mate than it is for a man to land a decent woman.

So when we see a legit attractive white woman with some nigger or whatever, it's like... what? You couldn't find a fucking Chad to settle down with?

Whereas with most white guys who get riced, it's like... yeah, we know that feel. Because a good high quality white woman is hard to find these days.

T.mutt

Fuck off back to your reddit safespace, subhuman mongrel. You freaks are all just jealous of whites, get a life already fucking loosers.

THIS
>banged many jungle gooks sadly

THIS

-beautiful photo by the way.

It's a lot harder to tie down Chad than you assume. You're right about fucking Chads as a woman.

Nobody cares dude. Beyond personal affects on asian masculinity am/wf doesn't hurt white men because it's the equivalent of your daughter dating a foreign prince rather then a beggar.

Who is this qt?

In before she ends up being 15 or something. Pls no nonce.

well its the media as well that push white girls to race mix with niggers,poos and chinks.I am born outside of Canada been here for 6 years never seen media that is pushing race mixing that much

Be specific. Only the Japanese and genetically Japanese from Korea and Philippines.

>subhuman mongrel
come from Russian looool

Damn Jordyn looks like THAT now?

Though desu she still looks like a 13yo LARPing as an older teen to me

>tfw posting in Sup Forums cunny threads was 3 years ago
Glad I stopped being a pedo and got my life together tbqh

hi jasper

It's ironic that the 14 words are a statement of the beauty of white women, and then alt-righters turn around and expect these divinely beautiful creatures to not have a sexuality.

Either control your bitches or stop complaining. Focus your energy on getting rid of Jews.

wow she's cute as shit, I would help her find an identity with my cock and reassurance

COLONIZED is a perfectly acceptable activity. notice how there's almost no Native American y-chromosome left in the Americas, but you can find plenty of maternal descendants. because we slaughtered the men and raped the women. just like we did to each other for centuries all across Europe, just like humans did to opposing tribes for millenium before that, just like a ton of animals do in nature (lion slaughtering all of another lion's cubs after taking over and mating the lionesses all over again) male sexual conquest is HOW THE WORLD WORKS. female sexual conquest isn't a fucking thing, THEY ARE BEING CONQUERED because the men in their lives are weak