Stop the Amerimutt meme before the Amerimutt meme stops you

The Amerimutt meme was a Jewish pysop. I went on tumblr and even yahoo answers and used the Amerimutt meme to test how other communities took it, and they said it was Nazis reasoning and that NO ONE was really white. I said it was an attack on whites and white identity but no one listened. You think it really is only bad for the “56’ers”? Anyone who isn’t 100% German or Anglo they’re going to start saying you’re not really white. We need to stop the amerimutt meme now!! Delete all the amerimutt memes from your computers. It’s a Jewish meme don’t use it. It’s just paving the way for more assault on white identity

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk
newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/
youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>american'''''''''''''''''banter''''''''''''

stop photoshopping the wrong picture dumb burger

>BLALALAARRRGH SAYIZ DAZZZZ AGAIN ZAAAAS IZ WHIIIITAZZ

Silverbacks like this could've worked for a living, instead they raid Sup Forums while their only means of survival disappear forever. SAD!

You live on stolen Indian and Mexican land. Just stop.

I am 44% sure that OP can't be real about this.

>t. Pablo

Nah i'm just going to keep doing it and laugh at your desperate attempt to change it onto Europeans even though it makes no sense and you can't see the differance.

The meme's fine. Stop being a pussy.

it is a an unfunny dumbass meme not gonna lie, especially when it comes from subhumans like Romanians who have the complexion of shit and still say they're white

>Euromutt projection
As-salamu alaykum Achmed

except the reality is Europe is on average still 90% native and unmixed and you're 50% and extremely mixed :)

To be frank us, eastern Europeans can use the very same meme towards you

>mutt can't handle the banter

Only if your view is culture only.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

amerimutt is a shareblue operation, it was confirmed a long time ago. Divide and conquer tactic.

It's annoying when it's spammed in unrelated threads

>y-you guys are just share blue!
>we actually are white!

Every time, do you guys not stop to think about how you're just feeding into the meme at this point?

>pls stop making fun of us mongrels ;_;
Nice try mutt

lol

>all the other memes were perfectly fine
>memehammer struck the amerimutt
>SHAREBLUE MEXICANS JOOS!!!

Listen, I am still Sup Forums but if you larp as white, expect a response.
>inb4 Poles ain't hwite, go clean a toilet
Whatever man. I have a history and heritage going down centuries. I have some war heroes and dissidents in my family tree. You are a homonculus of cum from all over the world and if you are butthurt about it, you are only proving me right.

OHH SAY CAN YOU SHART
IN THE LOCAL WAL MART

>Europeans
>White
>Whites
>White

It's so obvious now, Europeans are not white, only Amerindian/African hybrids are white. Thanks señora burger for this insight.

It's the same as the manlet meme, used to divide and degrade a certain part of us white men.
Of course a lot of people here are quite stupid and keep spreading them, not realizing that they are doing (((their))) work.

This, stop the meme. The United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, India, South Africa and Ethiopia are white too.

Adapt, improvise, overcome.
Take their meme and use it for anti-white genocide propaganda.

SDOB DEZE DC THREADS U GUGG

Let's create a Euromutt meme. In about 30 years they will all be mudslimes and niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=evKTIRwjCvk

dogg bless

Dude, what the actual fuck is this post. People are really just having fun with this meme, and besides if you really were "white" then what's the point of being offended by it? I'm a blue eyed white American and since I know I'm as white as it gets it surely doesn't hurt my feelings as I know it isn't true. Besides, a lot of people will still call pure blood white Americans mutts even though that makes utterly no sense. Europeans are the least genetically diverse people on the planet and most Western European groups Americans are descended from like French, Germans, and Anglos are genetically inseparable. And then the Irish, Slavs, and Italic people are very closely related. The only genetic isolates in Europe would be the Basques and Finnish.

Why are amerimutts so triggered by this meme

newobserveronline.com/white-americans-remained-shockingly-european-despite-decades-pro-racial-mixing-propaganda-new-dna-study-reveals/

What demographic nightmare will the USA be like in 30 years? I don't want to imagine.

>white than you muhammad

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

Best one I've seen, so true.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEE

Europe: 90-95% white
USA: 56% white

I know American education is shit but even you should be able to work this one out.

You are literally a mongrel nation with no heritage of your own. Europeans will die in the lands of our ancestors surrounded by our fellow whites. You will die in a Brazil-tier shithole ruled by kikes.

don't think you get let off.

>turk-roach

rofl this meme is so fucking forced and payed by soros shill AYY lmao

we are white than muhammads from yuropoor

But I like the Amerimutt meme. It's funny shit and the only reason you would ever take it seriously is because you don't have any confidence in your hwhitness.

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

It's just bantz famalam. Euros are cuckks, frenchies surrender, slavs squat, argentina isn't white, leafs are shitposting faggots, poos need loos, aussies lose wars to emus, turks are roaches, I mean we could literally go on and on. Don't be butthurt, it makes you look roughly 56% of a real man.

>t.stormnigger shill

Euromutts are just projecting. They cannot deny the 56% face thanks to their local refugees.

>amerimutts get some of their own medicine back

>g-guys please stop

why can't you be more thickskinned like the Brits?

>Amerimu--

>Amerimu-

>Ashkenazi jew 0.1%

If I were you I’d focus less on some drawings and more on your demographic future, Tyrone Pajeet Al-Mcstein.

The autism is high in this one.

>Euromutts are just projecting. They cannot deny the 56% face thanks to their local refugees.

>They cannot deny the 56% face thanks to their local refugees.
Better refugees than amerimutts

>don't think you get let off.
wh*Te subhuman. if i wanted to i'd burn this entire board with my BBCposting
don't make me teach you your place.

Imagine being so insecure that you need a DNA test to reassure yourself that you're (at least somewhat) white.

Most Europeans can just look in the mirror and look at our family tree but I guess with Americans there's always a decent chance that one of you ancestors got BLACKED.

The Meme is true

I have been 'privlaged' to live in america, was there for 12 years.

Mericans
>i have a temper cause i am 1/9 italian

Stupid mutts

AAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAA

MUTTS BTFO

Rolling...

I'm light skinned. Light brown hair. Blue eyes. I find these memes to be hilarious. Keep it up. It only bothers people who it applies to.

SEETHING

>always a decent chance that one of you ancestors got BLACKED

That's happening in Europe now. Your progeny is going to be brown. Le whites not at replacement levels, Le Muhammad most common name in London.

> at your desperate attempt to change it onto Europeans even though it makes no sense
No it only really makes sense if it's BRITISH you cucked mongrels.

Kek!

Amerimutts give up already
you'll never be a wh*Te subhuman but at least try to become 0%

>The Amerimutt meme was a Jewish pysop
No shit, 2 days after news came out about Soros 18 billion, suddenly a flood of precrafted meme images being dumped.Totally organic content guys!

It doesn't matter though, too many of us are fucking gullible and bite at shitposting. Now that normies are learning how to weaponize the shitpost (Trump, Ajit pai etc) we have become the sheep.

Haha who cares what euros think? They gladly spread their ass cheeks for the mudslime hordes. Let them blow off some steam. Having to constantly puke up refugee semen can take it's toll on you. Shit, they can't even own a steak knife. I'm pretty sure the fork will be outlawed soon too.

la creatura de las tinieblas ...

The number of non-whites in Europe is a drop of water in the ocean compared to the number of blacks and browns in the US. Sure, London and Paris might be 50-60% white but every major US city is MAJORITY non-white.

Most European towns are still very liveable and 99% white. Meanwhile parts of the USA resemble African warzones. Didn't the mayor of Chicago just call for UN peacekeepers to help with escaliting violence in the city?

How long do you think America will retain its first world status at this rate?

>Sweden 1st place
nice try ahmed

Don't forget you are a bleached sandnigger

Good thing you have that superior Ashkenazi IQ to be able discern my serious comment in a sea of banter, jokes and shitposts in this thread. I'm actually a little sorry that you'll have to be gassed now.

>bleached
Lmao
He and his nation are full blown sandniggers

Fifty
six
percent

America will become it's own, unique ethnic group

And why do you think we were trying to warn your asses? Hmmm?
The people who'd know best try to shout out.
We get this in return. Nice.

ur wrong kraut

Roll

trips of truth