Blood and Soil

You live on stolen Indian and Mexican land. Follow the precept of blood and soil and go back to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GurhU3-xz_M&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ&t=639s
youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs&t=669s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conquered land.

Stolen? I thought it was bought with beads and guns?

No, the 1880s violations of treaties was certainly not any buying.

In the Mexican-American War, a fight in the disputed territory of Texas was used as a pretext to seize 60% of Mexico.

This isn't your land by a longshot.

No.

No, fuck off.

It's not Mexican land. Mexican land is Mexico for inca maya and Aztecs idiots they're southern foreigners

Even the Spainards who mixed with the Indians have been in the land longer than Anglos.

America does not belong to whites. It's for the Indians or it's for everyone.

Well we BTFO'd your beaner asses back to the stone age and spilled our blood taking it from you. Take it back spic boy, I'll have half Ohio down there in days kicking your asses back to the rat infested shitholes your fat mother birthed you in.

Up until a year ago I lived outside of Providence, Rhode Island, a piece of land both bought from the natives by the founder of the town (who I think even sided with them or stayed neutral in some war between natives and whites later) and had a permission slip from His Majesty to live and run there. It is one of the most historically legal pieces of white land on the continent.

Sure, but I'm talking about the West.

I think they already gave the land back.

So the Indians who crossed the land Bridge and BTFO the original humans of the Americas are the rightful settlers of the land? Too racist to see a difference between nonwhites?

We are talking about the breaking of treaties.

>Indian and Mexican
You are so fucking stupid for drawing a distinction between those two groups in the context of your statement.

Mexicans aren't Indians? Then why would they have any special right to the land?

Fucking retarded idiot, you are.

Oh sure, you guys can have that back.

Because Spainards we're controlling land longer than whites.

And because I'm talking about the territories of the Southwest and also the Midwest which weren't controlled by Mexicans.

So no mass-deportations?

Tell me more.

Go back to Europe you filthy disrespectful cumskins

It isn't the Mexicans either.

Why don't the mexican mutts give "their" land back to the indians?

With that level of logic might as well suck dick.

Nope, all the white people will move East of the Rockies. Go nuts.

Come take it back

> In a war
> Land siezed
> Not yours

That is actually the only fundamental way of "seizing" land so the land is our.

>Mexican land.
Mexico didn't exist before America did you fucking Spic. It's Spain's land if anything.

they did faggot go read a book, then you free market faggots forced them to sell it

Both were left in that time.

Shhhiiiieeett!

if that land belongs to anybody it belongs to us black folk.

remember, we waz the ORIGINAL people and shhiiieeet, mi nigga

We conquered the land and then build the infrastructure. Just because you feel that the land isn't ours doesnt mean we have to give it up, it means you have been sucking dick too long and now the cum is short circuiting your logic.

we dont want you here mutts, fuck off

/thread

I say we give the land back to Mexico but only after dismantling every single piece of infrastructure, every building, every single thing constructed since we acquired it.

Cool story, bro…

>You live on stolen Indian and Mexican
>Stolen

Nothing was stolen.. Go back to redddit

Might makes right, white men should rule every country if we weren't so cucked and moralfag

It hurts to know the truth, doesn't it ? The truth that your fancy theory that the land isn't European is based on your retarded time scale, push it back a little and your whole "mah amerindian land" theory is getting fucken hard by an industrious cock of European settlers.

The "Native Americans" migrated from Asia though, and the Mexicans have a lot of Spanish and other mixes in them now. Sorry leftcunt, your teachers were wrong.

Nigger, you high on Alex Jones's jizz...

Just kys. The land is new Evropa now. You have no claim to it. Cummies can move to their two failed states Cumba and Vuvuzela, if they are unhappy with greatness. Your Magnaphobia is showing, fag.

Spaniards are white you fucking retard. They're Europeans. You've clearly never seen a Spaniard outside of your propaganda pieces where they all funnily, and coincidentally, look almost black.

This. Fuck off, Varg.

Just invade Mexico, incorporate it as a new state and attach their past lands to it. That would be an easier and better solution.

You must be tired of all this winning...

Cummie, reality does not confirm to your dick sucking theories. Just face it. You have been brainwashed to want your freedoms limited and your money taken away from you. You are clinically retarded.

Cry Moar... your tears make fantastic lube…

Nope OP, you are wrong. Soultreans were the first people in America and they were Europeans.

Europeans took their land back.

We own it. We run it. Its been ours for over 100 years bro. Why doesn't Mexico focus on making their water drinkable.

it means your blood our soil

>American land stolen from Indians
>Mexican land belongs to Spain, we stole ours a few years before America so it's different
Gas yourself retarded faggot

The retard runs deep in this one…

>American land stolen from Indians
>Mexican land belongs to Spain, we stole ours a few years before America so it's different
Gas yourself retarded faggot.

>stolen
We won it in warfare dummy.

Not that any of this matters the ancient Aryans were here for 1 millions of years anyway
>but I was never taught this
>not like education has an agenda and is not really to educate you
youtube.com/watch?v=GurhU3-xz_M&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ&t=639s
youtube.com/watch?v=WM-wL51wCFs&t=669s

Then nothing belongs to anybody