Your Nu coins helped fund Isis how do you feel?

Your Nu coins helped fund Isis how do you feel?
nypost.com/2017/12/14/woman-busted-sending-thousands-in-bitcoin-to-isis/amp/

I unironically think this is ok

fucking great

keep the ecosystem going

I don't see how this is an issue related to a currency

>Your taxes helped fund Isis how do you feel?

ftfy.

>Your Nu coins helped fund Isis how do you feel?

your country helped in the creation of ISIS how do you feel?

Coinz is set to be taken over buy the governments of the World. They will be able to control the population through the threat of economic censorship.

lol this though

Wtf are you doing posting here amerimutt? I thought they repealed NN. Now please, fuck off, would you?

yes, but not before they hijack it to extract all the profit (which has already happened), great job to all you idiots who peddled this as the future of currency you did nothing but empoverish people

brown bitch who gets job because of muh diversity defrauds the country that bent over for her
many such cases

Its not done overnight you faggot get out of your 3rd world nigger infested crackhole and then talk to me

>taken over buy the governments of the world
>buy

It's a natural process, take the next red pill >>

Things NYP will never say
>CIA busted sends thousands of dollars to ISIS

A shitty buttcoin shill board appears

Buttcoins are worthless garbage, they'll crash soon

>t. nocoiner spotted

/biz/ prefers alts over normiecoin now.

working as intended

>worthless garbage

I literally double my money, how is that worthless? Small brained pleb

>double
Not doubled

they aren't Nu, faggot

Literally dipping during weekends
>is nuh NU op!!!!

I heard that they also use an ever moar anonymous payment method known as (((cash)))

Israel, your taxes and alphabets fund ISIS, who cares if a woman sent a few dollars?

unironically this

in this stage rn

Well you burgers fucking armed them and king nigger gave them gibs

Sup Forums created ISIS, retard.

Bitcoin is used to buy peodo stuff on the deep dark web

Kikes want to shut it down because cryptocurrency eliminates the need for banks

This.

SHUT IT DOWN

Wow you can use Buttcoins to buy guns? I thought it was only a currency for selling buying drugs.

I thought BTC was anonymous?

Joke around the barracks is ISIS stands for Israeli Soldiers In Syria

LOL me too. I actually like it better over there.

Bitcoin as it is isn't a threat to real currencies. It's more like a stock exchange where people can invest and win big if they can trade them for anything valuable, apparently it's difficult to change them for money?

Its not its all controlled by the gov they know what your doing they just dont care unless it goes against their agenda

>3rd world nigger infested crackhole
so much projecting

kill her

Should have used Monero.

>literally romania

Other forms hhave currency hae also been used to fund ISIS, including British Pounds, doesnt make me feell anything at all. It wasnt MY money, t was someone elses, that partiicular cunt is a cunt, I have nothing to do with the situation nat all..

>dune coons too stupid to use Monero
lol at those brainlets

> (OP)
>hhave hae feell anything at all. t was partiicular nat all..
English education everyone

Since all Bitcoins are tracted by CIA'niggers isnt this a good thing? They know from who its coming from and where its going. Another victory for America!

>Obama help fund ISIS, how do you feel?

Wow she tried to smuggle through airport. If she wanted to get it to ISIS she could have done that from the comfort of her home. This is weird.

I don't see how money laundering could be a problem for a payment service. It's ok to launder your money.

Didn't Obama give cash to Iran? I doubt that came from his own pocket.

you can also use bitcoin to buy unregistered firearms, since it is illegal.

so are usd and other 'real' currencies lol

Our tax dollars already fund ISIS so i don't mind

bitcoin is the hottest doubler at the moment, litecoin is also very good

Jew coins aren't going to get better they are almost impossible to cash out you faggatron

nobody even wants your useless fiat
the future is blockchain

No different than If they used Dollars, which I also use.

Why was she transfering them at an airport? Does the NYP think bitcoins are little metal things or something? If she really was sending cryptocurrencies to anyone, she would know that she could do that from the comfort of her own sofa with next to zero risk if she tumbled tthem, and even if she didn't she'd have to be part of a long term surveillance programme to even make the charge stick in the first place.

>CIA busted sends thousands of dollars to ISIS
Far more likely. I guess they forgot to order HLS to look the other way, or more likely HLS wanted to steal the precious zeros and ones.

OMG, what a travesty. If only Hillary were in charge. Then we could have aborted baby body parts being sold on the free market.

exactly it's just like the dollar. When you can send $90,000 to your ISIS bros from the comfort of your starbucks then there really is no big difference. Get over it, your useless bank regulations don't work might as well just drop them

>Using a memeflag
Dont be a faggot

That's not bitcoin. That's women.

you are afraid of kek
He owns all the bitcoins
you are a no-coiner, afraid of kek

Hey! That's what America's supposed to do.

> (You)
>you are afraid of kek
>He owns all the bitcoins
>you are a no-coiner, afraid of kek
How are you even breathing with that much cock in your mouth

damn, i want a real one of those physical bitcoins now

More pissed that my government provides them military hardware, honestly

freedom can be used for good or evil, at least it's being used

faulty keyboard actuallly, well doone with those counter arguments though

Just banter but if you have a faulty keyboard why don't you become a faggy phoneposter like me?

BREAKING: MONEY CAN BE USED TO DO ILLEGAL SHIT

I do all my legit stuff wiith my phone, eg anythiing that can be tied directly to me, bankiing, email, any sorrt of registered account etc...it never touches Sup Forums.

>x currency is being used by isis how do you feel

JEW!

Money dont stink, user

fpbp (fourth post best post)

Bitcoin is stupid as long as they have to rely on centralized exchange and pay fees, also let's not forget the stupid Worth of one Bitcoin 17 000$ no sane person would pay that for imaginary currency

Why do I say imaginary because nobody deals in that money for seriously only to profit from selling it for big bucks once they see the can get more then they payed for it themselves.

Clearly people themselves want real money and are using Bitcoin to get more of it. No country in the world will allow you to pay general products with Bitcoin and if they do it will be only on limited product and will probably want more bitcoins then it's worth

I bet the even got OIL, just like we use for our cars! And Bread, that should be destroyed too, lest it fall into terrorist‘s hands.

bitcoin transactions cost $20

It is computational expensive to confirm a bitcoin transaction now. The chinese operators make a lot of money through transactions

nobody uses bitcoin

Oh right you live in licence land kek

I need more brainlet wojaks

I workk for the govvernment

But funding them with US Dollars is just fine.

It's a currency not a service. Furthermore, money laundering is not exclusive to crypto. Try going after the Jews who hold their money in "modern art."

US dollars, EUROS, YEN etc all fund ISIS and more. / FAIL

Your government helped to fund and arm ISIS how do you fee?

>Furthermore, money laundering is not exclusive to crypto.
no, but it's very easy with an unregulated and semi-anonymous service like bitcoin.
you can register wallets: No ID required, no further information than the IP address.

it's clear over the longer term this will become a real problem for bitcoin. Circumventing all existing regulations will not be accepted by the government