The fact that a third season of Code Geass is coming out is surreal to me...

The fact that a third season of Code Geass is coming out is surreal to me. It's almost as unlikely as a sequel to TTGL or Death Note

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-07/erotic-sketch-of-code-geass-c.c-auctioned-for-830000-yen/.100781
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gonna suck and you know it. That's how it has always been with good shows getting sequels after a decade.

I feel like they have a good grasp of what people liked about it

Maybe, but it should still be entertaining.

It's surprising, but not as surprising as either of those would be, given how the spinoff anime was running until last year (and also Geass sold more than twice as much as either of those).

Mushishi and Fafner say hi.

>Mushishi
It's not even anime original.
>Fafner
>good
right.

wasn't the recent underwaterrayromano season alright? never followed the series.

can you think of any examples of the opposite? i can't really think of any really late 2nd/3rd seasons being bad. Haruhi maybe? But then that was only like 3 years.

it will be a movie

Movies are recap of both previous seasons. Then comes the sequel.

The sequel will be a movie as well

source? I remember reading the sequel was a tv series.

I think he meant _popular_ shows getting sequels after a decade. You know it's just going to be a shitty cash grab.

It wasn't confirmed to be a tv series or a movie but I think it will be a movie or maybe a bunch of movies. It is more profitable that way.

Same, i was here when we were waiting for the announcement,didn't expect such a miracle would actually happen

I want to see my otp, that's all.

How many years later is it set?

5 tops

A few years later after the ZR they said.

I think it will be 3 years.

splendid taste

>no super master keikaku with Lulu and CC's son being their ace in the hole
>possibility of a cute baby
I don't know if this is good or not

It's because its fucking stupid and unneeded which is why its a shock.

I'll eat my words up if its good but I can't see it topping that perfect ending that R2 gave us.

is akihiko of the exiled placed in the same universe and required to watch?

Yes and maybe.

K-On S3 when

Seriously I wanted an episode where Lelouch and CC talked about things properly. She wasn't a big player in the first place but after R2 ep 15, she got sidelined hard. She wasn't even around in the ZR arc.
I wanted to see Lelouch confronting and comforting her about her death wish. She was wanting to die for many many years, yeah? And gave geasses to many people in hopes to get reid of her code. She commited many sins. And she did let go of her wish after all those times. Wouldn't that mean she lost her raison d'etre? This would have left a big void in her heart. As her complice and another great sinner like her, I wanted to see Lelouch talk to her about those kinda things.

Well I don't like those kinda twists where the new MC is the kid of the previous Mc and his waifu.
I hate Baruto shit due to this twist as well.
I like Lelouch and CC and want to see them. The journey is more important than the destination in those kinda stories imo.

Not the new MC, the MC is still Lelouch, it's just that his kid helps him out while nobody even knows the kid exists

Was there any anime with similar plot?
Well it's probable that both CC and LL are sterile anyways.

it'll be worst then akihito of the exile

so i only watching code geass in 日本語 but why is everyone here says 'cc' when is pronounced 'c2'

sorry my english

Impossible

Why would you watch it in Japanese?

英語がよわいので・・・・

does nobody knows it? the answer to my question

There's literally zero chance of that happening. Get real.

It's written like that in every piece of official material.

日本人なん?日本ではどの娘が一番人気?
んで質問に答えると、彼女の名前は公式ではこう書かれている

>dubfag
Jesus Christ,where did you all come from ?

But Code Geass is one of the most popular series of all time
But Code Geass has been consistently getting new material since it first came out
But TTGL got a movie
But Death Note also got spinoff material

日本人ではないが、英語でしゃべる国にも住んでいない。それで二番の質問に答えられない。そして、アニメで書いてあった場所は見えなかったな、その「C.C.」の書き方を。それはタイトルバックでのみであろうか・・・・

maybe it is amerikajin thing

look here cunt, nobody cares about spinoffs or fucking movies they don't advance the main plot.
a sequel on the other hand is fucking an almost perfect and satisfying ending into shits

He's not wrong, though

Someone post the pv

R2 fucking sucks

R2 is the epitome of a quintessential masterpiece

how?
it fucking sucks

ya you do

What is akito the exiled? Is it worth watching?

I only watched code geass for Lelouch's scheming

5 ovas taking place between seasons in EU. Absolutely not worth watching, had some of the most bland characters ive ever seen. Just watch Lulu scenes on Youtube
This

Wow that sounds awful. I just hope season 3 will be centered around Lelouch again

Well his namae is in the title

Hes been confirmed MC

Code Geass is shit.

ya you is

Haven't heard about this new season. When does it come out?

in 2018

its like the first time I dont like the idea of having a sequel, not because it doesnt the deserve, but because the story was perfect.

not even side stories are necesaary

the only thing that could be almost acceptable is a code geass story in the future or the past. but no need to bring lelouch again

I won't ever caer unless R2 is declared non-canon and remade as it was originally intended to be.

I can't believe it either, but I hope CC finally wins the Lulu bowl.

>gypsies
>amazing CGI mechas
>gypsies
>great fights
>gypsies
What's not to love? It's definitely watchable. Did I mention that it had gypsies?

So it is just going to be non-stop memes?

>not a single pic of best girl
lets fix that

At least i hope so
and some good story too

Here i fixed it

I don't know who you are, Idon't know where youlive, but your posting of this pic with this comment had me falling for her.

Thanks for the enlightening, user.

Best girl
e
s
t

g
i
r
l

You said you were gonna post best girl but then went and posted a mediocre one. Don't worry, though, I'll fix this with true best girl

Reminder Lelouch will never lose his virginity. He must remain pure for fujos.

He could always lose his virginity with Suzaku

So... How fucked up has the world become since Lelouch's "death" to motivate yet another conflict?

That scum Ohgi is the Prime Minister of japan, that's enough for world going to shit

Why did they even announce it if it doesn't even have a release date on it?

I'd be much better off hearing about it 3 days before it comes out.

I'd bang C2 in college, but I'd marry Kallen

Guaran-fuckin-tee that's it's gonna be some asshole rebel who's gonna try to take over using the naivety/incompetence of the loli triumvirate, and it's almost certainly gonna be Jewgi's fault

CC best girl

she will get real ugly in just 5 years with degrading body and saggy boobs and your kids will be retarded and shitty.
In comparison CC will always be beautiful & young and available to entertain you.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-07/erotic-sketch-of-code-geass-c.c-auctioned-for-830000-yen/.100781
Wow, good money but I'd bet it would go for much more if it got auctioned like 7-8 years ago.

ok, I just finished season 2.
why the fuck is there gonna be a season 3? it's pretty much gonna be someone trying to be another lelouch but only lelouch can stop them so c.c has to bring lelouch back to life somehow and then we get some decent keikaku and then it probably ends with lelouch dying again

>good