How can the rest of the world even compete?

How can the rest of the world even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Indiana)))

>gatorfuckers have the same gdp as netherlands
come on europoors, you've got to step up your game.

Looks at how many different universal healthcare systems there are. Surely this proves that individual states can do universal healthcare without using the federal government to force it on everyone.

ITT: Ty'sharts

>mfw decades of prosperity have been squandered on an over-bloated military budget instead of being used to improve infrastructure and now thousands of citizens die each day from preventable illnesses

>Alabama is as rich as Romania
lmao Ameripoors

>Indiana is the real jews

>blaming the military budget
We spend 3x more on welfare than on the military.

I thought you were retarded at first but it looks like your country actually just doesn't give a fuck about educating any of you.

what's that state with Iran flag on top user??????????????

Explain why that is more representative of spending than this.

The strategy of the super wealthy has been to intentionally starve the schools of funding and get them to teach the bible rather than critical thinking so that they can be easily brainwashed by propaganda. Abstinence only education and religious private schooling is designed to create a bunch of white retards who will vote against their interests out of racist hatred. I celebrate with joy when I see the demographic changes in this country because it's the only way we will break free of their control since they put all their eggs in the white majority.

Numb nuts. Look at the original article. That is only discretionary spending. Do you even know what discretionary means? You fell for the meme you fucking idiot. Try looking shit up rather than believing pictures you see posted randomly

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

This map isn't even up to date, Pennsylvania has a higher GDP than Saudi Arabia now. I'm sure a lot of other states are wrong as well.

You do know what entitlements are right? Healthcare and social security is not welfare.

The government gives you other people's money. How is it not welfare?

Triple double
Amerimutts btfo!
Montana will join Canadia soon.

Redpill me on New mexico

>NC
>UAE
W H I T E S H A R I A

Shit just like every non 13 original colony state

GDP means nothing, GDP/capita is what matters

>he thinks a strong currency is good
have fun getting slaughtered in trade by asia

Immigrants increase GDP per capita while also decreasing quality of life. Number can't accurately evaluate everything, but you're right that GDP per capita is much more accurate than GDP which is almost meaningless

>Pakistan
I weep for my people.

You were spreading fake news about USA budget. It's fuckers like you that make everybody so confused

fpbp

>alabama romania >19mil pop
and half our state lives in trailers

>not a single relevant country included
China alone would cover the entire thing.

>he thinks German exports are threatened by China
Oh I am lafin'. But yea the rest of EU is fucked.

>mfw we were gods chosen people this whole time

We only have 35 million people ya wanker. So its pretty equivalent to Texas GDP obviously lol.

Why the fuck are mutts letting this happen. Why isn't blumpf changing this

That's actually really sad. What the fuck are you guys doing with your nations?

You got rekt, now take off the meme flag.

>California
>Brazil
a little bit too real

Florida has 20.6 mil people tho lol