Reminder that Balts are the true master race

Reminder that Balts are the true master race.
>whitest genetically
>closest to the original Europeans
>Oldest European languages
>were some of the biggest or the boggest countries in Europe at one point
>were strong countries throughout history that could go toe to toe with Germans and Russians
>have never moved from their historical land
>have fought countless wars and battles against invaders (Slavs, Germanics, Vikangz, Mongols) and still managed to retain their land, identity, and genetics. Despite being outrageously outnumbered.
>One Baltic tribe alone almost beat Russians in a war lasting over half a century and only lost because Slavs breed like cockroaches.
>even after being conquered by Russians/commies for over 2 centuries and countless russification policies, Balts kept their identities.
Inb4 BUT DEYZ GUT NU ACHIVMENTS.
Let's see how many achievements you cucks would have if you were constantly fighting invaders that outnumber you 30 to 1.
The fact is if any of you western cucks had the geopolitical and geographic conditions of the Baltics, you would have been wiped out by Slavs already. You have lost your countries to shitskins and Muslims without even a fight. Slavs would have massacred you. Take the so called Anglo mater race for example. The people prior to the Norman invasion got completely wiped out more or less. 1 lousy invasion. We had fucking thousands.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Estonia_(1219–1346)
unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice butthurt belt

T. American educationalist.
AMERICA NUMBER 1 FUCK YEAH
>become 56% white in a mere 50 years
Another weak western cuck.

You are only 56% right

1-They never had a big empire like French with Napoleon , Spanish with the americas, brits or portuguese.
2- They have never been comercially important either like the dutch
3- They have always lagged behind in technological and political advances
In general these countries are just kid of irrelevant.

Who cares about what you think Mr.56

>153366362

Easy as fuck.

If they had our geopolitical or geographical location, they wouldn't even exist today. Never mind have an empire or do science.

excuses

This Thread Is 100% Correct

>master race
>owned by russia forever until 1991

No, it's called facts. Empires and science don't happen in vacuums. Good luck building an intellectual class to do science when your best men are constantly dying and fighting in wars. Actually read about basic geopolitics or geography and learn how nations develop instead of talking in retarded Sup Forums memes.

>t. Education of American calibre

Love you guys
>be me
>be rich
>be incredibly White passing 1/4 Kazan Volga Bulgar or Tatar ethnic Russian
>support fully clean European gene pools
>myself can’t resist
>2 years ago seduced rich Estonian girl and made her carry my child, she even has a husband now
>6 month ago impregnated Norwegian girl
>currently dating super hot Dutch girl and planning to make kids with her the next year
>all three girls have a small tattoo of my clan on their hands
Feels nice.

feels good to be isolated from all degeneracy coming from the west

No, just excuses.
You cant be the master race and then say the reason you havent achieved anithing is because the big boys around you dindt let you.

If it weren't for NATO you'd still be a Russian suffragan.

>this is what a burger believes

Unfortunately (((they))) are pushing the blackness ideology and sending our children to diversity camps. So no, we`re getting fucked everyday.

>t. Political and geopolitical knowledge of the esteemed merimutt

>constantly fighting higher populations is an excuse
No, it's a fact. And the fact is, when Westerners have been invaded, you've almost always been either entirely replaced or changed irreversibly. You would have been wiped out under our conditions.

Lastly, we have achieved something greater and more important than any of you, we have kept our identities, genetics, and lands. You won't even have your identity or lands. You're going to be le 56% faces like America. This won't happen to us, we are historically used to resisting foreign invasions.

at this point Lithuania is 50% german 50% russian

Lithuania has nothing to with Germans or Russians

>shitskin education
Lithuania has never been conquered by Germans, Teutons had their asses kicked. And Russification policies failed miserably, that's why each country has loads of Russians, they didn't mix completely or take over as intended.

Nobody wants to fuck anybody from Lithuania or Estonia, cunt.

Good let's keep it that way. Say no to race mixing.

T. Triggered Anglo
We have some of best looking women in the world. Objectively better than western European women, especially manly Anglo hags. All 3 Baltics states are within the top 10 for female model producing countries. Estonia is ranked number 1 female model country.

Well,wasn't the Black Baron an ethnic german? Also, I heard baltic countries are fighting against russification to the point of making russian illegal, is that real?

>shitskin

Too bad that Baltic countries are a sad place where no one wants to live and where the biggest issue is the relationship between local majority and Russian minority.

Let's see how happy you'd be after 70 years of communism. Most our population is still ex commies.

Janka your English has improved. Props to you.

Good let's keep it that way. Fuck off we're full

WE. WAAAZ. KAAAANGZZZ!!!

Why are you little cunts so pathetic?

That's not Janka

disable the meme flag, janis, at least be honest in your shilling

Actually the languages used in the Baltic are only a little over 1000 years old

This, the guy probably understood why Firefox is so good.
>Why are you little cunts so pathetic?
We even cucked you with our commies. Now imagine this 30 000 beer drinkers from Latvia cucks your country for 60 years of communism, you are the epitome of cuckery.

Which one Bong?

Love this pasta.

Ask them is they are happy about 15 years of EU.

>technological
ahem

Who the fuck is janka.
I'm phone fagging and not putting any effort into grammar or punctuation.

>Not knowing Janka
>2017

Reminder these are irrelevant shitholes that should be annexed by germany or russia

>25% of the total population is Russian
>we totally cucked those russians, right guys?

>wasn't even a country before 20th century
>always someone's bitch, never truly independent
>calls someone a cuck
Yeah, right, sweety.

The EU is the best thing that has happened to Latvia

>>wasn't even a country before 20th century>wasn't even a country before 20th century
OK were you?
25% of our population are bydlos not Russian, all Russians died during commie times when we cucked you.

>Eternal farm jew
this, we are the epitome of crypto Jewishness.

Balts were literally given statehood by russian tsars. You are irrelevant snowniggers

This

I came here in late 2012 I think, don't usually go in balt threads or make posts about balts, so probably why I don't know this meme. I was just sick and tired of westerners thinking they're better than everyone else, when in reality they have the easiest ride in geopolitical and geographical history. It's like a spoiled rich kid bragging about being better because of being born to rich parents.
Reminder that you're mentally retarded.

At least change the flag, there is no use to post from 2 devices.

>OK were you?
>the absolute state of baltic education
Sad!

T. Eastern slut

>t-those aren't real russians!

>this is what vodka niggers believe
Kys Ivan. We had states before you even had a Tsar.

This is why nobody likes you.
Grow up.

>A sad place where no one wants to live
Ha, not even migrants want to live here.
It is a good thing that we are a sad place, because damn illegal immigrants, terrorists and shitskins are leaving Baltic states. They ask "give us more money, and other things" but our countries say Fuck off and ban those black bed sheets that their women wear.

Only Lithuania did.

Owww, did I hurt your fee fees? No bully, I promise!

KYS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Estonia_(1219–1346)

maybe if those god damned estonians would stop pking me at the agility course

>Ruski educationalist
See

U see janis .. I hate ur country because ur retarded and an absolute shitbole.. BUT MUH TOUGH HISTORY.. ur not special.. its better for u to be annexed ..

>race
>being good

Choose one.

also plz clean my toilet.

You will clean muslim toilets soon and your country will belong to Muslims, weak cuck.

estonian has an iq of 104 highes in europe only behind japan so yes we are what you were thousand of years ago

>The Duchy of Estonia[1] (Danish: Hertugdommet Estland[2] Latin: Ducatus Estonie[3]), also known as Danish Estonia, was a direct dominion (Latin: dominium directum) of the King of Denmark from 1219 until 1346 when it was sold to the Teutonic Order and became part of the Ordenstaat.

Literally, everyone's bitch sold left and right. Do you even read what you have linked?

Says the facist who hides behind that facist flag so that nobody can trash your country.

All hail Balts

Livonia can be considered a Latvian state.

Yet here they are, still existing.
Do you want me to post how much of your land was mongol land, Ivan?

>I hate ur country because ur retarded and an absolute shitbole
Defends Russia.
OK

IQ stats are silly to look at, all the smartest Balts were sent to gulags or shot by commies. Our entire intellectual elite which we only started building long before this got wiped out. We have to get rid off the old commie fucks and start rebuilding.

Hey, atleast we got a economy that's good.
And hey, we've never been somebodies bitch, maybe once or twice.

also don't hide your flag.

I'm from Iraq. Go ahead.. bash ..

>absolute shitbole
Each Baltic state has a better GDP than Russia despite also having communism and a fraction of the population and resources.

Russia is a shithole as well .. I didn't defend it lol

>I'm from Iraq
>Everyone in eastern Europe is shit
>Hates other shitholes
>From Iraq
I can bet your family tree is a straight line.

Branch of German Teutonic Order? Latvian State? Seriously man, what is up with your delusion of grandeur?
>how much land
Is this penis jealousy or something? Yes, you are nothing but a speck on a map and nothing but few footnotes in history books. Stop fighting reality, dude. Accept it an move forward.

Iraq pre 2003 was better than your countries and heading in a good direction. Secondly, I didn't bash all eastern Europe. Thirdly, actually my family tree is pretty Much a tree.

i actually want baltic bull to inpregnate my gf :P

That's because you're hidden at the top of Europe, not exactly easy to invade. Face it, you got lucky with geography. You weak cucks would have genocided by slavs if you had our position.
Also you're going to be Muslims bitch.

Lastly, the economics of the Baltics were not far behind Sweden before communism. Hope one of the other lads will post the GDP prior to communism. So yes, you got capitalism for 70 years. Good luck again by not being next to Russians that outnumber you 30 to 1.
So again, you are praising your imagined superiority instead of accepting your pure historical luck.

Those are not IQs, but PISA test scores, balticnigger.

unz.com/akarlin/not-sending-their-best/

Du har inte en flickvän.

yes i have lol

Estonia and Latvia used to belong to the Swedish Empire. I think Estonia was Danish clay at some point too. I still like Baltic people.

>30 to 1
We atleast didn't present our asses whenever the Russians came. Instead of being cucks and folding like you, we took the fuckers on and died on the battlefield.

>Branch of German Teutonic Order? Latvian State? Seriously man, what is up with your delusion of grandeur?
See who inhabited those lands and built the order.
The Russian states before the duchy of Moscow had entirely different people before Mongols raped your arses, yet you still claim it for yourself.

Ever heard of this revolutionary idea of moving ?
Hate the land you have ? Just go a bit untill you find better land !
also excuses excuses excuses, you know we also got raped by the russians.

>You weak cucks would have genocided by slavs if you had our position.
We nearly genocided the Slavs, lol.

Araber räknas inte.

You need to brush up on your history.
We love our land, that's why we still have it.
Where are you going to run when Muslims take over, coward?

she is pure sven :P

I am talking many centuries and millennia before, not recent history, we were fighting Slavs way before any of you.

Great my dude.

Quintessentially Swedish

Go to the north, or do this thing called "stoping".

> slavs, that where treacherous enough to need to invent a meme ethnos are based
Top fucking kek. These homosexuals where considered the intellectual elite of USSR, because they had some (((protestant education))) in history. But in fact they where 10 points lower on IQ scale, than starving* Russians.

Truly the niggers of europe.

*starvation decreases IQ of starving population for 3 consecutive generations, as well as their cardiovascular health