Why do potnigs get so angry whenever anyone says anything negative about weed?

Why do potnigs get so angry whenever anyone says anything negative about weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFgrB2Wmh5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because generally speaking potheads dont bother anyone and dont do anything...to anyone. They can't handle people attacking their ways anymore than you can handle niggers telling you to take down confederate statues.

why do niggers get so angry whenever anyone says negative things about nigs

>don't bother anyone

Is this a joke?

how come rednecks pretend to be patriotic but love statues of literal traitors?

Xanax is the cool drug

agreed, all they ever talk about is fucking pot and how it cured their cancer

>Is this a joke?
the only joke I see is you, waving around a losers flag. You mad that Le'monjello is fuggin your woman cletus?

>angry weednig gets angry and since they can't explain why they love weed they instead cry about seeing a memeflag

wew lad, now i'm definitely keeping it

>keeping it
Like you kept your slaves when actual americans burned down your house and killed your family, treasonous cunt?

Becasue these people are addicts who wont hear a silngle negative word about their junk, because theyve been falsely tellling yourself that pot did nothing wrong.

>if pot makes you calm
>if

Weak premise. Sometimes pot just makes a nigga angry, so they go online to VENT THEIR FRUSTRATION TOWARDS FAS RETARDS TROLLING WITH BAD PHILOSOPHY, YOU EGREGIOUS CUNT

Yep. Feels good.

So why do you get so violent when someone brings up pot?

>he does not know the definition of violent
Southern education at it's finest

The same reason Sup Forums gets mad when fake news outlets spew the latest Drmpf drivel: we're irritated when people accost us with fake facts supplied by boot lickers.

Because more than half of what is said is an outright lie. Let's use scromiting as a recent example.

I get the same way when I hear jews use the holohoax as an excuse. Said tactics are directly insulting to one's intelligence.

Damn, you really must not have an actual argument. I bet you think pot cures cancer.

because you fags lie about it and say its way worse then it is. it is witbout a doubt not negotiable better for your body then alcohol. its like your a democrat saying roy moore fucked a kid and saying oh wow why is he getting made when someone says he raped kids

Wahhhh wahhh muh weed is degenerate durrr hurr

What am I supposed to be arguing for Tyrone? Better gibs for you and your 30 bastard children?

I honestly cant imagine being so flummoxed that you cant put together a coherent argument in defense of the chemicals you're addicted to.

Must be sad.

Where did I ever admit to smoking weed? Whats sad is all of the assumptions you are making, but what else could one expect from a nigger.

I dunno. Inhaling anything other than clean air has to have some form of negative impact. Same can probably be said for ingesting any liquids other than clean water. Pick your poison wisely. But how are we supposed to have a rational conversation about something when both sides are extreme propaganda?

>Be me
>Call up weedman, ask for a gram of pure strain weeds
>Eight-hundred ninety-nine GORILLION street price
>Get in car
>Start heading to weedmans warehouse
>Run over approximately 5.008173 orphans and exactly 18 puppies
>Shoot about 20 innocent bystanders all in the name of Ganja
>Finally show up to weedman warehouse
>Give weedman money ($899 GOrilLLIonN) for gram of weed reggie nugs
>Put marijuana into crack pipe
>Inhale the weed
>Instantly SCROMIT pentagrams all over my house
>Voted Bernie and then Hillary

>weedcuck got so mad at someone using the Confederate flag they had to make another thread crying about the South

Incredible

Show the proof that it was me. Oh thats right, you cant because you are a liar and a faggot!

there is no such thing as "clean air" you are literraly breathing in all sorts of germs viruses bugs lint dust car exhaust hell shit particales evertime someone farts. wear a white mask/ filter for a month and see how black it gets.

For the same reasons diversity zombies get angry when you badmouth diversity: they deal in lies and know it.

wtf I love sucking off exaust pipes now

im sure mr doesnt have a arguement

I smoke weed and I'm ok with critism. It is after all a harmful habit. no need to get angry about it.

>I smoke weed
I bet you also rape white women Aladdin.

no I'm white and I don't rape people.

awfully defensive, why don't you go post in that thread linking back here to prove it's not you?

link the thread Jasper

>Drive to my house (AKA the local library)
>Stolen car runs out of gas, walk the 0.2 miles
>Agony on my lungs
>Arrive there
>All these normalfags in my crib reading books
>wtf.png
>Shoot it up, clear it out
>Sirens outside, have to be quick
>Get on the computer
>www.Sup Forums.org/pol
>Let me tell you the benifits of smoking weed

I don't know. Why do Christcucks get triggered when you criticize Jesus?

So you're saying that weed is their God?

>all pot is the same
You know there are different strains and pot affects people differently right?

You know, just like coffee can make people get incredibly hyped and crazy but we don't say coffee makes people do that because it's not the typical response.

>defends potheads
>attacks anyone who questions them
>not a mentally deficient addict

okay

stop deflecting. You want me to prove I didnt start that other thread then link the thread. Im not gonna go hunting it down but I will gladly call you a faggot in it

Cause you can't grow Jesus in your backyard. He needs special protection.

>spreads lies
>plays the victim

Sounds like a nigger to me!

>mind is so weed addled that you don't know how to use the catalog

really gets those almonds churning

Much like in real life, the more you say "nigger", the more likely it is you are one.

Makes sense because weed is for niggers.

>incest has addled the mind so much that he thinks its my responsibility to take the time to find said thread

still not surprised

Because they're zombies. If you're not one of them, they try to forcibly convert you.

So what you are telling me is you are a double nigger?

You just said nigger twice after all

lel. I had a good harvest this year. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm coughing with an ear infection right now. Should have paced myself more responsibly.

don't care if people smoke pot, but the culture is pure and utter shit.

Aha, but once was in reference to your rampant use of it, "brother"

ok

Stay proud

you too

Weed kills babies.

>be shill
>wants to shitpost on pol
>use the topic of weed in your shitpost in a way that shows that you have been gifted with an extra chromosome
>use dead meme used only by normies and bluepilled fags
>get 49+ replies

the absolute state of Sup Forums

That moment when the DEA is losing its cash cow at such a rapid pace that they are now panicking to the extent of trying to illicit support from the last bastion of neckbeard retards willing to vote against their own interest. Go ahead and send the likes of this your tax dollars though, I'm sure her shill butthole is in serious need of a wipe. youtube.com/watch?v=kFgrB2Wmh5s

This right scapegoat is dead op, try gay pride parades ruining your life, you at least have some support there.