The new chapter is out mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/206/4021/1

What's with the TV on the front page?

Best OTP sacrificing themselves for everyone
Angels on suicide watch
BTFO
T
F
O

Can someone dump it? I can't do it right now.

It's a page from way back. NS just put it here so the big white page with only the title won't be the first thing you see.

What a slut

But they were sealed in their original form. Did Glox heal them when he joined? And why didn't Derrierre's right hand grow back?

How come it takes so long for the good quality scans with the cover page to drop?

Yay for power creep!

DAMN

Anyone notice that he always draws Diane with a slightly squinted expression in covers/spreads but never draws her like that in the actual manga?

The doujins write themselves

So annoying she got killed off so quick

I like this guy.

Remember when this was about King and Diane?

Good thing it's not just about them anymore.

It's kinda funny that the biggest titty monsters of NnT and FT are completely secondary characters. But which is bigger between them?

You mean two chapters ago?

'I sacrifice my hearts to become even more powerful!'

Seems dumb. The power difference should have been offset by the fact there were 7 commandments there. Not the fact they had ANOTHER demon super form that offsets why the non-demons ever had a chance of competing.

Diane has the biggest tits.

That never was more than an excuse for a flashback.

they go full berserke and as Galan was about to run away, likely they go wild on both friend and foe eventually

Only breasts to body ratio counts. If we're playing that Dolor has the biggest tits then.

Galan and Fraudrin have respectively PLs of 27K and 31K. Galan has 40K when he is using Critical Over. Derieri and Monspiet have 52K and 53K. The three angels obviously have PLs above them, with Ludo who must be above 60K.

Indura forms are genuinely the most terrifying thing in this manga so far.

Wonder how Mel's original form looks like.

Well, Gowther is still a Commandment, so Fraudrin doesn't count. Also Mera is not there. It really is just Galan, Derriere and Monspiet. And since 4AA are about the equal of 10C, two Archangels are in an advantage over three Commandments.

We'll see when Delores comes back.

>those scrapped designs that were going to be in the maze tournament arc

God dammit. He said he couldn't think of a way to convincingly write her back in then but I still think it's inevitable she'll show up again.

>Delores comes back
>Instantly infactuated with King and treats him like Diane used to treat Mel

We've been shown hints so far

So i guess Meliodas was forced to invoke his Indura form to free from the amber of goddess, huh.

>Wonder how Mel's original form looks like.
Dragon duh. Derieri is scorpion, Monspiet octopus(?)

There's only six of them there, and two of them aren't even fighting. Would have been cool to see Galan fight alongside Derri and Mons, though.

No. Estarossa destroyed his seven hearts on by one.

What about against Garan?

Can their hearts regenerate?
Their loss doesn't seem like a big deal to them unless you take all of them at once.

They clearly can since they're all fresh when they came out of the sceal. This battle isn't taking place just before they all get sealer, they'll have plenty of time to heal. They're probably winning this and killing most of the archangels hence why their only choice is to seal them.

Now I just wonder how those Indra forms compares to a 60K mel and Estarossa.

Critical Over is just his magic.

I don't think that she's going to stay dead.

Really wonder how this would look like now, when Mel is in his full power.
Given that he's direct descendant of demon king himself, his demon form must be pretty terrifying.

i'm talking about the "berserk" form Mel took against Garan, it looked the same as in this part except he clearly didn't go indra or garan would have mentioned it and we would have seen the 6 hearts sacrifice. Maybe Mel can't even do it, Garan doesn't seems like he can either.

They must have PLs around 70K or more. Getting to 60K with a sacrifice like that would be shitty.

Poor angel shota. I hope you will survive.

Hope she's still alive, ironically she seemed much more human than any of the characters in this series and it seems like she'd be pretty fun as a straight-man to all the insane shit going on.

Mel casually beat Galan when his PL was 32500. WHen he came back and kicked Faudrin's ass his PL was 60K at base. With his demon mark transformation he must be in the 80K at least because he went from 32500 to 56K against Gloxinia and Dolor. What is even more frightening is that the mark was not even complete against Fraudrin and that he can transform more without sacrifice. If he sacrifices his hearts how strong will he be?

I'm getting kind of tired of thinking about PL because as we saw previously they're too inaccurate. Garan without critical over is technically weaker than Mera, but as we saw he's a way stronger fighter than her, same for his speed and reaction time when he "saved" her from the giant ark.

Garan was holding pretty damn well in this fight overall too.

I like her, but Estarossa said she's dead. It's over.

Either pic related, which is really close to his Papa's, or a dragon.

Merascyall fights with dead souls and steal them. And Galan's PL is higher with his magic. He is holding well but he's not alone.

>He said he couldn't think of a way to convincingly write her back
That only applied to the tournament. Delores surviving the maze couldn't be done convincingly. She might come back another time.

They're talking about Nerotista dumbass.

Though about Mera, this chapter confirms 7 hearts isn't only for the Demon King family, so she should have had 7 too.

Or Gloxinia healed them. Can Moon Rose regrow hearts?

>And Galan's PL is higher with his magic

Except he didn't use it in this scene which was what I was talking about.

Mera is still supposed to be at 34.000 with 31.500 magic yet she doesn't seems to be a straight fighter.

The upper half of her body has been destroyed. How can you believe she is alive?

>literally BONED in the eye
Savage

> Can Moon Rose regrow hearts?

It was never confirmed.

He didn't, but what he did here has nothing to do with PL. He felt the danger and left the Omega Ark range. Physically, he is way stronger than her.

She was just cut in half, not destroyed. Archangels casually regenerate whole heads.

That wasn't her body. Might be possible for Goddesses can jump to other bodies?

Why wouldn't it regrow heart? Ban came back after being disintegrated by Estarossa and Escanor's organs regrew.

Wasn't her body. That's why I never thought that she was dead for good. Also, how do we know that goddesses don't simply return to Heaven when killed?

This too, I suppose.

Simply put, there are too many ways for her to come back, her death didn't feel very decisive, and she's both named and the biggest titty monster in the series.

Plus we haven't seen her ass yet.

Adding to this a little more, do you really think that they'd introduce the goddesses that way?

>Oh shit, a goddess!
>next chapter
>ineffective as fuck
>splat
>ded forever

Yeah, there's a group to take seriously.

Now what wouldn't surprise me is if she came back and died permanently shortly after her revival.

>Character dies
>Fans complain because he is not really dead
>Another one is dead for good
>Fans want them back
What do you want?

>not all the commandments can go into indura mode
I'm guessing that probably includes at least Mera and Galan and probably the past commandments that Mel killed as well. I also think Gowther shouldn't have one since he's a doll and Fraudrin obviously not. Dolor and Glox shouln't have one either since they're not pure demons.

I just want best boy Galan back in the present

He is still alive. Since we didn't see Escanor shattering him into pieces, he will come back as an ally later.

user, donĀ“t give me false hope, I really want the drunk grandpa to come back.

powerlevels

>will come back as an ally later.
Nah. He will die for good.

I want a doujin where Gowther and Mera fucks Nerobasta.

Behold the only time she was useful, as an exposition woman, telling someone who can't comprehend anything about things, that readers need to know!

It's kind of better to have pictures at the ready in the thread, I think.

Please no. She is making it harder for me to post stuff.

She also resurrected Elaine and Zaratras

Yes, dump it please.

>horny 700-years old virgin
>dies before her husbando can fuck her

>literal semen demon
>first Commandment to die

>angel of BOOBS
>dies after 1 chapter

Why does Nakaba hates everything good?

That face though.

Is >700-years old virgin
Elaine? Because I think she is older than that.

Can't wait

>Ass_girls_first_time_anal.jpg

Nakaba's fights are some of the best.

Elaine is at least 1000 years old.

Oh, shit, I forgot. 700 years was the time she waited for King. She is about 1000?

Here's last week's cover page, if anyone missed it.

>that smugness
Instead of trying to make Demons sound more arrogant than they really are Niggastream should've done it with Archangels. Would be fitting, at least.

Fuck him.

Is that Galan's head I see?

He does this chopping thing with moving his wings real fast, or it's magic, or a weapon used with telekinesis?

Yes, and Fraudin is Derrierie's icecream.

I love how brutal Nakaba's fights get when regenerators are in them.

Same concept as moving wind really fucking fast but with goddess magic since Derrierie's arm didn't grow back.

Statue Galan and icecream Fraudrin. Also Gowther texting in the back.

>superior intelligence, magic power and charisma
I wonder if he's actually the strongest. Nakaba likes saving the strongest for last and making them the most mysterious. Then again if the last one isn't the strongest there must be something else special about him.

Looks like a better way to go than how he died. I wonder if Nakaba plans to address the issue of all those people with stolen souls now that he is dead.

But why did Monspiet's body assembled back? Or since this fight he is constantly keepeing his sides together with his darkness?

Seems like some sort of short-ranged aura where everything within a small proximity instantly gets ripped to shred. Same reason why others still get hit when he barely misses them.

Poor Galan jobs yet again.

>Fuck him.

I wish I could.

The last one is Merlin. Plus Nero is just his fangirl, he might not be the strongest.

H-hayai!!!