>Joe is Joe Christmas Songs pastebin.com/0znNg4MM

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c
>FCC Votes to end NN (including bomb threat) 12/14/17
youtu.be/8d_202l55LU
>UN Amb Haley on Iranian Arms Exports 12/14/17
youtu.be/jrldGQ9kzeY
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 12/14/17
youtu.be/E9ObzKNmByc
>WH Video: Pres Trump's remarks on Tax Reform 12/14/17
youtu.be/nAJiB6VGfTw
>Pres Trump Tax Reform speech 12/13/17
youtu.be/yQ8cKFKrYBU
>Pres Trump has lunch w/GOP Tax Conference 12/13/17
youtu.be/don1TTsmvt8
>FLotUS Melania @Marine Corps Toys-for-Tots event 12/13/17
youtu.be/JYyPOsQMXB4
>FLotUS Melania meeting w/kids @Toys-for-Tots 12/13/17
youtu.be/MMCL1NOmZ7w
>Dep AG Rosenstein hearing@House Judiciary Cmte 12/13/17
youtu.be/U6m36NCC0Dk
>SoS T-Rex @Atlantic Council speech+TH 12/13/17
youtu.be/s_zoSsbcPXo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 12/13/17
youtu.be/W2MU3GX2V5Q
>StateDep Pol/Mil Affairs DepSec Taidanow "To Walk The Earth In Safety" report 12/13/17
youtu.be/NpeccFqKEIw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=Ajit Pai psa
youtube.com/watch?v=mZArvYM3ntE
archive.fo/3poLw
freebeacon.com/national-security/white-house-strategy-stresses-increasing-american-influence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Kellyanne.

Trump looks so happy here How can you hate this man?

Nyaanment!

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA, MISTER PRESIDENT!

YOU CAN SAVE THE 2018 MIDTERM ELECTION BY LEGALIZING WEED!

gibbe titty

How come no one ever tried killing all sandniggers before? Was there anyone who thought "We have to kill all these subhumans before they become too powerful." before?

It cuts into something else.

The text is locked now, so they worked it out.

MAGA

Checked.
No.

The Senate confirmed President Trump’s 19th federal judge Thursday, approving James Ho for a seat on the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals,

Check this out guys
Jewtubers are fucking mad
youtube.com/results?search_query=Ajit Pai psa

youtube.com/watch?v=mZArvYM3ntE
Nyaver forget

MOVEMENT!

Fuck I tainted the name of Lincoln Rockwell by attaching him to a faggot neko girl video

Maybe back in the 70s that was true but not anymore.

It's going to be a long, long time before we ever get another like him. Love or hate him, he is truly a unique, and singular individual.

UK defense chief says Russia poses risk to undersea cables.

Picture related.

Confirmed /ourgirl/

>"how come"
>doesn't realize sandniggers have constantly been genocided against throughout history
I don't mean to judge, but do you have and extra chromosome?

EU Court Says U.S. Bid to Intervene in Apple Case Is Rejected

Reminder that as a man, you have everything to lose when dating
Economic, social, personal freedom
Liability of financially, emotional, mental destruction
And now even legal jeopardy

So just remember, make sure that bitch is actually bringing something to the table that you need and can't get yourself. If it is only "muh dik" then it is a bad deal. Shes gotta cook, clean, do your laundry, SOMETHING to make your life better. Dont worry about companionship, women are shit for that. Just have good bros to talk to and hang with.
Mgtow is shit. There are good deals out there just make sure your woman is actually benefiting you in some way.
There is no reason why you gotta take care of a grown-ass adult.

Yeah, was questioning your motivation on that one.

Yes, he truly is a precious snowflake.

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE HAD A CROWD FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE?!?!??!?!?!

Sounds vague. I have kids so wondering how it would help me

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said Thursday that he has fired four senior management leaders at his agency and he’ll continue to fire people to weed out anyone guilty of inappropriate behavior.

>“I’ve already removed four senior leaders that were guilty of inappropriate behavior, and I will remove 400 more if necessary. Intimidation, harassment and discrimination is a cancer to any organization. However deep it goes, we will remove it from Interior,” Mr. Zinke said in a video posted on the agency’s website.

A spokeswoman told ABC News that the agency could not provide anymore details on what caused these four employees to be terminated but said they “abused their authority to intimidate or harass fellow employees,” including sexual harassment.

You've never met a fat kid with a rich dad before? Theyre a dime a dozen.

What Apple case?

I meant to post the gay anime video but I forgot I wanted to post a picture of Rockwell

Based Zinke.

once agaon, /ptg/ approved music

>also who is the beady eyed chad she's pictured with

What?

His pro amnesty stance. The cost to the taxpayer for his wall. The tax plan fail. No plan to replace or even repeal obamacare. Etc etc.

*chuckles*
I'll play the clip in just a moment. LIBERAL LUNATICS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Be sure to purchase my new book - "The True Story of Fake News" and get one of my "LIBERALISM - find a cure" t-shirts - last chance to order if you want them before Christmas! Your purchases help keep the channel going. Subscribe here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

Repurposed content just makes you look lame. Make up something original, call him out on not beliving in your stupid wage fap faggotry.

This is all fine; here's your (You)

But who will harvest our rubber?

BTFO
T
F
O

>kill all dune coons
>empty land
>white people descend from the north
>persians/pooinloos come from the east
>nigs from the south
>blanda up
>dune coons once again in the middle east

obama holdovers?

Way to give them the idea...

>you never see her sing about a nigger
>her songs aren't about sexual degeneracy
/our Stacey/

X-plain

>EU court telling the USA what to do
Good luck

I really hate when youtubers spend any amount of time on their videos say
"If you like the video, like, comment, subscribe, visit my twitter, my facebook, my channel on vimeo, donate to my patreon, etc"
We already know those are options you asshole.
Look at the channel primitive technology, he had like 6+ million subscribers and he doesnt say shit in his videos. Youtube begging is just the worst. The fucking worst

Tapping underseas cables is old hat.

Duh

Anyone in the game has known this for 50+ years.

>had
Has*

Sauce now Malted Chocolate Balls.

They can't keep getting away with this!
I was referring to the Muslims.
>153368394
He said no amnesty nigger brain.
Of course.
Fug.

What should my e-celeb name be?
Best I got is Sauteed Nebraska.

Worst candy ever, next to Butterfinger

>tfw want to join my college republican group but afraid they'll be neocon faggots who aren't even right wing enough to like Trump

Deep-fried Kentucky

Leftist aren't going to care if he legalizes weed. He will win no votes for doing that.

Boiled Wyoming.

Karen Northern

Baked Alaska

>next to Butterfinger
Butterfingers suck but the candy they are based off of, zagnut bars, are god tier

Twentysomething neocons are a thing still? How unfortunate. I've given money to Young America's Foundation before; I hope no Kristol type faggots saw that money

Change your ambition from joining to taking over.

Edmonton Sea Biscuits.

>Twentysomething neocons are a thing still?
I refuse to believe that anyone that is in age that age bracket that aren't directly related to a neocon politician or subversive kikes exist

Pic related is the only thing I know about zagnut

Nah, there's some faggot streamer playing kids games for shekels that already coined that one.

How much longer until the tax bill vote?

Jupiter Cornbread

Stuffed Alabama

you're probably a faggot that likes gummy candy, aren't you?

>Twentysomething neocons are a thing still?
The_Nigger still exists so it's possible if the boomer trannypedes didn't drive all the young people here yet
>redditors want to move to uma delicia land
Also I'm not sure if the school would allow that group to exist if it was any more right wing than "I like the free market"

Blackened Ethnostate

Just the sour stuff

fair enough I guess
the only type of non-chocolate candy I like is black licorice

>read about how he was shot outside of a laundry mat
>they say the shooter was a disgruntled nazi
>know it was a kike puppet
>but the jews had complete narrative control back then
>GLR wasnt able to fulfill his destiny
I want to go back in time. Grab him, William Luther Pierce, and go back to nazi germany and tell then exactly where and when the allies will be and win the war.
1945 was the year European Western Civilization died. And America was kill ever since the kikes killed JFK maybe even before since FDR was a kike puppet. Even back to the civil war, the union had no right to keep the south. Like a boyfriend that locks his girlfriend up in the basement when she says she is going to leave him

Absolutely pleb tier

TRUMP'S AMERICA FIRST NAT-SEC STRATEGY.
Strategy calls for expanding America's influence around the world in promoting peace and countering an array of threats from adversaries such as China, Russia, and jihadist terrorists.
Aims to reset American national security and foreign policies through four strategic pillars reflecting Trump's publicly stated goals of making America more prosperous at home and a greater force for good abroad.
Strategy was written in straightforward terms designed to be easily understood by Americans "because the American people need to understand that in order shift the momentum back in favor of the United States, we have to change the way we do things.
>"We have to be more effective in competing," said the official who took part in developing the strategy for the new administration. "That actually is what America First is all about."

"A central continuity in history is the contest for power," the strategy states.
>The strategy recognizes five main threats confronting the nation as China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, and jihadist terrorism.
>A major theme will be the need for the United States to better understand and respond to global competitors.

The official said POTUS was actively involved in approving the strategy, which is unusual for being produced in the first year of the administration. POTUS was briefed on the four pillars several weeks ago.
- Many topics of the strategy were drawn directly from Trump's campaign speeches and he has continued to mention the same issues and challenges in recent speeches.
>"I think [the new strategy] is significant because it restores a sense of confidence in America and it says we're a positive force for good out there," the official said. "And if we acknowledge the competitions that are out there and compete more effectively, we will better protect our interests and our values, which are values that are shared by our allies and partners," the official added.

What is going to be your schtick? You need good branding

When did everything go so wrong?

The official said POTUS was actively involved in approving the strategy, which is unusual for being produced in the first year of the administration. POTUS was briefed on the four pillars several weeks ago.
- Many topics of the strategy were drawn directly from Trump's campaign speeches and he has continued to mention the same issues and challenges in recent speeches.
>"I think [the new strategy] is significant because it restores a sense of confidence in America and it says we're a positive force for good out there," the official said. "And if we acknowledge the competitions that are out there and compete more effectively, we will better protect our interests and our values, which are values that are shared by our allies and partners," the official added.

All major cabinet secretaries from the State, Defense, Justice, Treasury Departments supported the final document, along with Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo. The strategy will contrast with previous strategies, required annually under 1986 defense law, in more substantively outlining U.S. interests, goals, and objectives that can be used by policymakers throughout government, the official said.
>The most recent strategy was the Obama administration's 2015 report that emphasized collective action and U.S. restraint.

Ironically, Saturn is their planet.

Our reddit colony goes dating.

1. PROTECTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE & THE HOMELAND
- The strategy calls for greater protection of the homeland through enforcing immigration laws and increasing border security
- Countering the growing threat of what the strategy terms "jihadist terrorists" that continue seeking to attack the Untied States and its interests.
- Transnational criminal organizations also are a target, based on their major role in the opioid crisis that has claimed the lives of more than 60,000 Americans through overdoses and drug-related deaths.

2. ADVANCING U.S. PROSPERITY
>"In the national security strategy you’ll see a big emphasis on competitive engagement, competitive engagement across what we're calling arenas of competition, that is vitally important for us to be engaged in," McMaster said.
>"I think we could agree that in many ways we vacated a lot of competitive space in recent years and created opportunities for these revisionist powers."
>"And these are important because this is the lens through which we view national security challenges so we can craft overarching goals, we can develop specific objectives based on an understanding of what is most important to the American people," he said.
- Urges U.S. "energy dominance" and protecting "national security innovation base," dubbed NSIB by the administration
- U.S. over the past several decades has lost billions of dollars worth of advanced technology and other valuable know-how through cyber attacks and a lax protection of proprietary data.
>To advance American prosperity, U.S. policies will seek greater protection for one of the main drivers of the current economy, the high-technology sector and its ability to apply technologies for new products and services. "It's not just the defense industrial base anymore," the official said.

Interesting.

WSJ editorial, looks like a miracle someone in the media still has the guts to write the truth.
>archive.fo/3poLw
>The Internet Is Free Again
>Killing Obama-era rules will remove the FCC as political gatekeeper.
>This week T-Mobile announced its acquisition of Layer3 TV, a Denver startup that streams high-definition channels online and will compete with AT&T’s DirecTV Now. Verizon Wireless last month said it will start delivering high-speed broadband to homes over its wireless network late next year. Google and AT&T are experimenting with similar services that will be cheaper than digging dirt to lay cable. This could be a boon for rural America.

>By the way, Google has vigorously promoted net neutrality in theory but less in practice. While Google says it remains “committed to the net neutrality policies,” the search engine uses opaque algorithms to prioritize and discriminate against content, sometimes in ways that undercut competitors. Net neutrality for thee, but not me. Google ought to be transparent about its practices.

>Technology and markets change faster than the speed of regulation, which Ajit Pai’s FCC has recognized by taking a neutral position and restoring the promise of internet freedom.

3. PRESERVING PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
- a strategy first adopted by President Ronald Reagan in the 1980s
- the pillar calls for rebuilding and modernizing American power
- countering ideological threats through "information statecraft."
- International ideological competition is increasing and the United States will seek to develop greater information operations capabilities to counter competitors' narratives.
>"We're talking about renewed capabilities, not only in the nuclear realm, not only in the space realm, not only in the intelligence realm, but also in terms of information capabilities,"
- Russia and China are among what the strategy terms revisionist powers that have been "weaponizing" information capabilities through such elements of power as controlled media, propaganda, cyber operations, and other soft power activities.
- Jihadist terrorists also are using information as weapons.
- Calls for using all elements of American power—diplomatic, military, intelligence, and financial—to preserve freedom in various regions of the world, including the Indo-Pacific, the Middle East, and South Asia.
- The strategy calls for making sure regional states can live and operate freely without coercion.
- The strategy also outlines the need to modernize U.S. nuclear forces, a priority for the president, along with increased missile defenses.

4. ADVANCING AMERICAN INFLUENCE
- The pillar states that "we celebrate American influence as a positive force that can set the conditions for peace and prosperity," the senior official said.
- The United States needs to increase its influence around the world as a leading democratic power and important alternative to revisionist, rival states such as China and Russia that are promoting authoritarian and anti-democratic worldviews.
>"It doesn’t mean that we impose our views, but it means we are a beacon for liberty, we will encourage people who want to join our community of like-minded states."

freebeacon.com/national-security/white-house-strategy-stresses-increasing-american-influence/

Blackened Minnesota

Degeneracy.

Damnit